Eyelash Curler For Men

hasba1feuj

hasba1feuj

killu
does anyone here use an eyelash curler ?

i have pretty long eyelashes naturally and a bad eye area ( lot of uee , asymmetry ) and when i curl them with my fingers , it hides a part of my uee adding the fact that it give a “prettyboy” effect

so im asking here if anyone use them to know where to buy it and if it has the potential to cut my eyelashes like tiktok girls complaining about it jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It costs like 2-3 euros you can buy it anywhere

• +1
Reactions: murdah and liberiangrimreaper
It costs like 2-3 euros you can buy it anywhere
ye they are pretty cheap in big surfaces but some cost like 30€ on sephora and others makeup/beauty websites so maybe there is some curler that are better

i just use my fingers and apply some Aquaphor to them i think its a better solution cuz eyelash curlers can damage your eyelashes but the method i use only lasts like 2 hours and i have to constantly use my fingers to curl them repeatedly throughout the day.

ye they are pretty cheap in big surfaces but some cost like 30€ on sephora and others makeup/beauty websites so maybe there is some curler that are better
"Better" may not be better for you. Even regular shitty curler can curl them too much and make you look like a woman

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i just use my fingers and apply some Aquaphor to them i think its a better solution cuz eyelash curlers can damage your eyelashes but the method i use only lasts like 2 hours and i have to constantly use my fingers to curl them repeatedly throughout the day.
i also curl my eyelashes with my fingers but it dont last long so i was thinking about opting for some curler

"Better" may not be better for you. Even regular shitty curler can curl them too much and make you look like a woman
i wont look like a woman , my eyelashes literally saves me from looking like a murder and i often get compliments about them from girls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klimo and cytoplasm
i wont look like a woman , my eyelashes literally saves me from looking like a murder and i often get compliments about them from girls
more expensive isn't always better quality, applies to many things. read reviews

I'll use it when I can remember to. It does look a bit better that way but you gotta be careful not to do too much cus then you'll just look gay instead

idk brands but make sure to get one with a squishy rubber part instead of fully metal, they work way better and faster

• +1
Reactions: hasba1feuj
My eyes are insanely deep set i tried and it dosent work no matter how long i grow my lashes so if u have dalit tier uee then go for it

Boost your metabolism and minox, your lashes grow and they will curl naturally

My eyes are insanely deep set i tried and it dosent work no matter how long i grow my lashes so if u have dalit tier uee then go for it
Deadass same thing happened to me, I tried doing it for like 10 minutes and then just gave up. Girls prob don’t have problems with it cuz they usually have shallow set eyes

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
i will try and uptade soon
Boost your metabolism and minox, your lashes grow and they will curl naturally
they are already long but straight because of genetic , most of girls have them straight too thats why they curl them

did a lash lift myself with a cheap kit i got online
my eyelashes are naturally long and thick however they are not curled, but when i did it, my eye area got wayy better and noticed more IOIs and a lot more compliments on my eyelashes / eyes
its been around 3+ months since i did it and my lashes are still curly, without curling them every single day

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
my eyelashes are naturally long and thick however they are not curled, but when i did it, my eye area got wayy better and noticed more IOIs and a lot more compliments on my eyelashes / eyes
its been around 3+ months since i did it and my lashes are still curly, without curling them every single day
i also minded about doing a lash lift but doing in an beauty institute was very gay for me , i didnt have the idea of doing it myself , do you have a link of the one you bought?

also yeah lashes give a good extra point on eye area when they are long and dark , girls love em

i also minded about doing a lash lift but doing in an beauty institute was very gay for me , i didnt have the idea of doing it myself , do you have a link of the one you bought?

also yeah lashes give a good extra point on eye area when they are long and dark , girls love em
i used the Luxe Lashlift Kit

was relatively cheap as it's on sale right now in the UK
yeah bro i did not wanna go to a place to get my lashes done, so i just decided to do them myself,

took me around 40 minutes in total,
make sure you do one eye at a time, and make sure you apply the perm lotion for a little less time than regular (around 10 minutes), as it would make your lashes too curled and it would look gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: hasba1feuj
does anyone here use an eyelash curler ?

i have pretty long eyelashes naturally and a bad eye area ( lot of uee , asymmetry ) and when i curl them with my fingers , it hides a part of my uee adding the fact that it give a “prettyboy” effect

so im asking here if anyone use them to know where to buy it and if it has the potential to cut my eyelashes like tiktok girls complaining about it jfl
Honestly castor oil or any eyelash treatment might be more worth your time. That way they’ll grow and naturally curl. In my opinion it’s a net positive for PSL as it’s a feminine halo for appeal.

Honestly castor oil or any eyelash treatment might be more worth your time. That way they’ll grow and naturally curl. In my opinion it’s a net positive for PSL as it’s a feminine halo for appeal.
they are already long but straight,they are just like that its about genetic some girls have them naturally curled and some girls straight like me

Source