Eyelash serum is practically useless

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Eyelash serums are practically useless. The only eyelash serum with significant results will damage fat pads. The ones that dont have prostaglanin are literally just biotins and proteins labelled as eyelash serum. You could probably make homeade eyelash serum at that point. But regardless of which kind of serum you buy, eyelash serums only work on your current strands. Eyelashes fall out and regrow all the time so by the time the serum actually works the lash is already about to fall out. Unless you want to drop 50 dollars every couple months on serums your eyes will just grow based on their genetic length

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh and thereallegend
Eyelash serums are practically useless. The only eyelash serum with significant results will damage fat pads. The ones that dont have prostaglanin are literally just biotins and proteins labelled as eyelash serum. You could probably make homeade eyelash serum at that point. But regardless of which kind of serum you buy, eyelash serums only work on your current strands. Eyelashes fall out and regrow all the time so by the time the serum actually works the lash is already about to fall out. Unless you want to drop 50 dollars every couple months on serums your eyes will just grow based on their genetic length
DNRD, grew my eyelashes to a solid compliment tier

DNRD, grew my eyelashes to a solid compliment tier
schizocel, lmao i guarentee they were the same length before you cant actualy make them grow

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Good thread, describes my thoughts on it exactly. You forgot to add oral minoxidil will grow your eyelashes but it destroys collagen synthesis and gives you ugly pores and water retention

Good thread, describes my thoughts on it exactly. You forgot to add oral minoxidil will grow your eyelashes but it destroys collagen synthesis and gives you ugly pores and water retention
will topical minox on eyrbrows mess with collegen or is that okay and its just oral thst does it

will topical minox on eyrbrows mess with collegen or is that okay and its just oral thst does it
All minoxdil that's absorbed will disruput collagen synthesis

It’s all genetics, minox destroys collagen!

Latisse ascended me so hard