Eyelidpulling fucked up my eyelid BADLY IM NOW SUBHUMAN

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
See how my right (pic is mirrored) eyelid looks worse than my left?
D2CB989A A500 49C7 87B1 E9A946C71D73

It’s because I created an additional fold on my eyelid…
02EF1594 DD08 438B B67C 434061172897

Sometimes it gets stuck on the inferior fold and then I look like a complete abomination…
C43A9F43 741C 4CF9 8A94 0312C9A2FA1C

JFL wtf is this… it’s being half Asian interpreted in a different way

Over for me; either way, I look worse than before. Don’t eyelid pull. if you do, then stop immediately if another fold forms. It started to happen on my other eye but I immediately stopped after i saw it and it went away after a few days. I really hope it goes away on my right eye, for it’s depressing and ropefuel.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, zharupodrugu, It'snotover and 9 others
@Ellipsis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Ur an interesting looking fella ain’t ya

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, danny phantom, babouchelelouche and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordfrodo, nulll and Deleted member 25938
How exactly did you eyelid pull? What did you do in particular?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Nice bone mass, mind if I take some?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 1901
How exactly did you eyelid pull? What did you do in particular?
Grabbed like this (but using sheet to grip) and pulled down-forward for a minute or two for a total of like 7-14 minutes a day for a few days.
4F682D2F 891E 4804 8672 0F7B9E97F8F1

Almost a year prior, I pulled by grabbing on the fold.

• +1
Nice bone mass, mind if I take some?
Yes. Don’t take my bones, but I’ll gladly let you take my fucked up eyelid crease!

• JFL
Yes. Don’t take my bones, but I’ll gladly let you take my fucked up eyelid crease!
My upper eyes is basically the only part of my face that isn't subhuman these days. I'll let you keep yours.

Grabbed like this (but using sheet to grip) and pulled down-forward for a minute or two for a total of like 7-14 minutes a day for a few days.
View attachment 2152664

Almost a year prior, I pulled by grabbing on the fold.
Yeah you gotta be careful with the crease when doing eyelid pulling. I have a belief that it is very easy to make the skin on the eyelids "remember" to take on a certain fold or crease, and I made sure to maintain a single crease when I was doing my eyelidmaxxing experiment. That's why I listed it as my first step.

That being said, it might be possible to reverse the undesired uneven crease you have. But I can't say for certain.

Last edited:
  • +1
@mortis @St.TikTokcel @Escarabajo @Meshuggahballsoup @Octillionaire @sabwicf @Beastimmung @Akuma @baldgeeza @weebcel @zassus @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @curlyheadjames @Acne Victim @John Doe
@FutureAestheticMale

My eyes do that naturally when I'm tired it makes me look even more subhuman

• So Sad
@Ekil73_YT

@Ekil73_YT ovER

Hooded eyes are pointless if your eyes aren’t vertically narrow.

• +1
Eyelid pulling is cope anyway. filler/fat graft/supras or death

• +1
Eyelid pulling is cope anyway. filler/fat graft/supras or death
It does work but it’s not worth the risk, from my experience. Also I’m not sure if permanent results.

View attachment 2152645

View attachment 2152647

Sometimes it gets stuck on the inferior fold and then I look like a complete abomination…
View attachment 2152651

Over for me; either way, I look worse than before. Don’t eyelid pull. if you do, then stop immediately if another fold forms. It started to happen on my other eye but I immediately stopped after i saw it and it went away after a few days. I really hope it goes away on my right eye, for it’s depressing and ropefuel.
Yo this shit happens to me as well

• So Sad
Kinda sad no one explains how to eyelid pull PROPERLY

From what you said you have been doing it wrong OR its just skin developing there and you gotta keep going
I eyelid pulled for like 1 month, my lids got worse like urs before they became fully hooded

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and Deleted member 1901
dover for you nigga

• So Sad
View attachment 2152645

View attachment 2152647

View attachment 2152651

At this point just do it on the other one too

• Hmm...
You probably stretched out the skin. An unfortunately placed pimple did the same thing (added a fold) to the skin on my eye. I’m seeing if I can get the skin reduced soon. Will report back.

• +1
no eyelidpulling for your race nose and ipd

• So Sad
Yeah you gotta be careful with the crease when doing eyelid pulling. I have a belief that it is very easy to make the skin on the eyelids "remember" to take on a certain fold or crease, and I made sure to maintain a single crease when I was doing my eyelidmaxxing experiment. That's why I listed it as my first step.

That being said, it might be possible to reverse the undesired uneven crease you have. But I can't say for certain.
I have a crease from eyelids naturally on both of my eyes, but I have been eyelidpulling from brow skin if u know what I mean!So this means if I am able to stretch the skin, another fold will get over my initial fold and give me hooded eyes!Should I continue eyelid pulling from the brow skin or should I pull the initial crease(which is situated on upper eyelid, not brow skin)?

• +1
I have a crease from eyelids naturally on both of my eyes, but I have been eyelidpulling from brow skin if u know what I mean!So this means if I am able to stretch the skin, another fold will get over my initial fold and give me hooded eyes!Should I continue eyelid pulling from the brow skin or should I pull the initial crease(which is situated on upper eyelid, not brow skin)?
Don’t pull the crease, or you could get fucked up. Where is the “brow skin”?

View attachment 2152645

View attachment 2152647

View attachment 2152651

Unfortunately pulling down the skin is not the solution, in some years without proper bone support it will sag and probably gives you negative hooding(it already look a bit negative imo). If anyone wants to get more hooded eyes must pray about bone growth, or either getting fat transfer below the eyebrows. Supras implants doesn't change hooding that much, literally 0 difference so better to change soft tissue.

• +1
Unfortunately pulling down the skin is not the solution, in some years without proper bone support it will sag and probably gives you negative hooding(it already look a bit negative imo). If anyone wants to get more hooded eyes must pray about bone growth, or either getting fat transfer below the eyebrows. Supras implants doesn't change hooding that much, literally 0 difference so better to change soft tissue.
"Hooded eyes are when the eyebrow and soft tissue surrounding the eyes start to sag"Skin should sag for hooded eyes, for exemple I have deep set eyes and my skin forms a bigger creast and the skin sags, but it is too little sagging because the upper eyelids still have much exposure!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 1901
did u fix this and if u did how @Ekil73_YT

why do you look like the Asian version of Iasacrko

thats a good thing btw

View attachment 2152645

View attachment 2152647

View attachment 2152651

Motherfucker you were already a chink, why were you trying to create MORE hooding with your eyes