F*cking narrow shoulders

14" waist measured from the hip bone,
that's your hip, hence the bone. Waist is a bit above the belly buttom (fa&muscle)

Looking at your stats you only need a wide waist to be part of the block masterrace

I wasn't Tony said I was a block
but you are a block. The cope stops here. I will say it again and for one last time. you are wide waisted. @Tricky AND EVERYONE ON UR GROUP CAN CONFIRM THAT

waist circumference is exactly similar to yours
you are part of the block masterrace, looking at your stats you shouldn't be far off me (you prob with more muscle packed)

you are part of the block masterrace, looking at your stats you shouldn't be far off me (you prob with more muscle packed)
i weigh 72kg
with a visible 5 pack, i dont have 6 abs unfortunately

i weigh 72kg
with a visible 5 pack, i dont have 6 abs unfortunately
you can have abs, that doesn't quit the fact that you can be a block (I suppose you are one, you may be not, but being a block isn't the best aesthetic build ngl)

you can have abs, that doesn't quit the fact that you can be a block (I suppose you are one, you may be not, but being a block isn't the best aesthetic build ngl)
i dont really care aslong as I look good in clothes, block or v taper both better than nothing

but you are a block. The cope stops here. I will say it again and for one last time. you are wide waisted. @Tricky AND EVERYONE ON UR GROUP CAN CONFIRM THAT
It's called meming. Even zyzz says I look like David laid
@Nibba im 5'9.5 with 20" bideltoid and 14" waist measured from the hip bone, does that make me a framecel?
Not really. Good shoulders

no meme here. ur waist looks as wide as ur shoulders on pics
Alright Tony I'm done with you. Putting you on ignore

Why do you keep involving me?

I wish it was me man, but don't you know I'm like fucking 160 pounds?

View attachment 2346 THIS is me
Layermaxx like Zyros
50136f9f489eb818831f8c14d8e6124b.png

zPTYYPU.jpghttp:

I heard you can punch harder when you have narrow shoulders
Silver lining

No, that's true. Look at the best hardest punchers of all time; all narrow clavicles

Anthony Johsua or Mike Tyson are some of the hardest punchers ever, and they got wide shoulders.

just get wide leather jackets that stay in position

Anthony Johsua or Mike Tyson are some of the hardest punchers ever, and they got wide shoulders.
One thing is a good figther and another a hard puncher, Tyson then may be an exception because those were absurdly wide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
One thing is a good figther and another a hard puncher, Tyson then may be an exception because those were absurdly wide

Conor McGreggor is still the best striker in UFC and his Bidletoid is 20.5"

No it's true look it up, boxers that punch the hardest tend to have narrow shoulders

Sooo lets just pretend like thats true because I cant be asked to give examples.

You would rather be a framcel over having god-tier frame foids drool over and men respect because you can...? uhhhhh... Punch harder?

Sooo lets just pretend like thats true because I cant be asked to give examples.

You would rather be a framcel over having god-tier frame foids drool over and men respect because you can...? uhhhhh... Punch harder?
Balance, not too small but narrow shoulders does come with a silver lining
Lots of famous boxers have Fairly narrow shoulders, Mike Tyson for example

His shoulders arent narrow lol. Mohammed Ali wide shoulders. Anthony Joshua. Sugar Ray Robinson.

his shoulders are broad. It may look like he's narrow coz of his huge skull and thick neck

His shoulders arent narrow lol. Mohammed Ali wide shoulders. Anthony Joshua. Sugar Ray Robinson.
Well if his shoulders aren't narrow then his torso is thick as hell cause he looks like a block

• +1
They're heavy in general and have alot of weight however
his shoulders are broad. It may look like he's narrow coz of his huge skull and thick neck
I'll admit i haven't done foolproof research but here's the link to one of the sources I read
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169128393&pagenumber=
I could very well be wrong, I have heard broad shoulders can help and I've heard narrow can help
In conclusion idk 100%
Also be sure not to confuse full muscled shoulders with broad ones
I'm just trying to find lifefuel for the narrow shouldered guys

Last edited:
  • +1
get some estrogen-blocker medicines. (the ones used by doped bodybuilders)

No it's true look it up, boxers that punch the hardest tend to have narrow shoulders
And? Do you think punching a girl will turn her on and make her fuck you on the spot?