face = everything

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight to London, and then on to Istanbul for the second time in the last 6 months to get my second surgery in the last 6 months. I thought in my down time I'd impress you retards with a single data point, and use it to draw a sweeping generalization. There is a Chad in front of me with his fertile Stacy wife and his brood of Chadlets. And they either have a Stacy daughter or the wife has a Stacy little sister, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, bro is like 5'5. I think she's taller than him. Face is everything. Look at his little muscles, lol. She's sitting on his lap right now and they were making out earlier, while all the cucks and betas look for a place to charge their phone and make awkward eye contact with me while I autistically glance around the space. God, the daughter/sister is so hot.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Manletmachine and Deleted member 20370
is this what too much org does to a man?

• +1
Reactions: breadyl

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight to London, and then on to Istanbul for the second time in the last 6 months to get my second surgery in the last 6 months. I thought in my down time I'd impress you retards with a single data point, and use it to draw a sweeping generalization. There is a Chad in front of me with his fertile Stacy wife and his brood of Chadlets. And they either have a Stacy daughter or the wife has a Stacy little sister, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, bro is like 5'5. I think she's taller than him. Face is everything. Look at his little muscles, lol. She's sitting on his lap right now and they were making out earlier, while all the cucks and betas look for a place to charge their phone and make awkward eye contact with me while I autistically glance around the space. God, the daughter/sister is so hot.
Hes 5’5?!

Fuuark if only you had moggergaston personality you could fuck that daughter/sister

cope manlet

People underestimate on here how far a chad face gets you regardless of height