"Face is everything"

Xtra

Xtra

absolute cagefuel belief that holds no sense in the real world. i spent my most formative years getting bullied by ugly retards with one of them having the facial features of a native australian bird and to this day all of them have girlfriends unlike me. the only thing face is gonna do is boost your interest to girls who are already interested in you, if you're mindbroken you'll just be sitting in a dark depressing room alone analysing why your good features aren't doing anything. it won't do anything on its own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and PseudoMaxxer
bbc is everything

preach my nigga

Quote personal beauty requires that one should be tall little people may have charm and elegan

• JFL
Reactions: 5’6 Darktriad, flippasav, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
absolute cagefuel belief that holds no sense in the real world. i spent my most formative years getting bullied by ugly retards with one of them having the facial features of a native australian bird and to this day all of them have girlfriends unlike me. the only thing face is gonna do is boost your interest to girls who are already interested in you, if you're mindbroken you'll just be sitting in a dark depressing room alone analysing why your good features aren't doing anything. it won't do anything on its own.
Ethnic tales. Manlet tyronlites with dreads don’t fret over ethnic nerds trying to bully.

Ethnic tales. Manlet tyronlites with dreads don’t fret over ethnic nerds trying to bully.
not an ethnic and im talking about actual serious bullying not just being called a few names like the "bullying" in american schools
no one on this site would survive if they went to my school

not an ethnic and im talking about actual serious bullying not just being called a few names like the "bullying" in american schools
no one on this site would survive if they went to my school
Like shoved in lockers type of bullying? That only happens if you’re a turbo manlet aspie framecel

Like shoved in lockers type of bullying? That only happens if you’re a turbo manlet aspie framecel
no lockers in schools here but being simply shoved in a locker sounds like heaven compared to the shit that happened at my school

no lockers in schools here but being simply shoved in a locker sounds like heaven compared to the shit that happened at my school
What did the bullies do?

Personality is betterrrrr!