Face or height

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
What do you guys think who would pull more in a club the 6‘4 mtn with sex appeal tats and good style or the 5‘10 to 5‘11 chadlite

not a good comparison

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
6'4 mtn of course, that if he does have sex appeal and tats as you say, wont work if he is autistic or non NT

Yeah it is why isn’t it a good one in your opinion
because 5'11 isnt a height failo at all + the difference between mtn and chadlite is night vs day

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deprived, the next o'pry and 1 other person
a good comparison would be a 6'3 mtn vs a 5'8 chadlite

6'4 mtn of course, that if he does have sex appeal and tats as you say, wont work if he is autistic or non NT
Yeah man definitely depends I worked in a club and when you see only does Stockholm Style Girls with their 5‘8 boys you can’t explain it to yourself how they pull some hot white girls

a good comparison would be a 6'3 mtn vs a 5'8 chadlite
I say 5‘11 is a good comparison the location matters most clubs that I worked in everybody was at least 6‘1 the girls mostly focused on those dude also depending on the club

Yeah man definitely depends I worked in a club and when you see only does Stockholm Style Girls with their 5‘8 boys you can’t explain it to yourself how they pull some hot white girls
yeah, NT, clothing, money, haircut and a solid group of friends is important as fuck when going to a club, its even more important if the club is for low or middle class people because girls there are all whores

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
yeah, NT, clothing, money, haircut and a solid group of friends is important as fuck when going to a club, its even more important if the club is for low or middle class people because girls there are all whores
Ayyy you explained it pretty good man

Yeah definitely but I say for low clubs it’s more Important to be maxed out with aura like tats and shit in the high level clubs you need more of gehst you explained cuz who you gonna talk to in a rich club if you don’t know anybody

Yeah definitely but I say for low clubs it’s more Important to be maxed out with aura like tats and shit in the high level clubs you need more of gehst you explained cuz who you gonna talk to in a rich club if you don’t know anybody
for sure, at least in my country the guys who slay the most in clubs are tall, gymmaxxed latinos who are tatted, and look like fucking drug dealers. also the most common haircut of slayers here is a Mid fade or a buzz cut

• +1
this type of guy

Attachments

• bf224a323030317df7d5706cd789ffe9.jpg
    bf224a323030317df7d5706cd789ffe9.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
for sure, at least in my country the guys who slay the most in clubs are tall, gymmaxxed latinos who are tatted, and look like fucking drug dealers. also the most common haircut of slayers here is a Mid fade or a buzz cut
Yeah bro if you wanna slay rich white girls in my city you gotta be rich or be friends with the rich and you need to have a similar style like them

Yeah bro if you wanna slay rich white girls in my city you gotta be rich or be friends with the rich and you need to have a similar style like them
Where are you from?

This gotta be chadlite level hahaha
for sure, i just searched up tatted latino badboy but there's lot of other examples having lower psl guys who would also slay

What do you guys think who would pull more in a club the 6‘4 mtn with sex appeal tats and good style or the 5‘10 to 5‘11 chadlite
face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

for sure, i just searched up tatted latino badboy but there's lot of other examples having lower psl guys who would also slay
Yeah it really comes down to aura ppl say aura is good it’s not I see ugly dudes with more aura than normal Dudes they understood to pull girls they need to have soome type of vibe with either cloth or the way they talk and who they are friends with

face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Depends on the club

Depends on the club
no, face always trumps height, so long as the disparity isn't too crazy, id trade in 7 inches of my height to be a mid htn let alone cl

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, the next o'pry and Blackgymmax
no, face always trumps height, so long as the disparity isn't too crazy, id trade in 7 inches of my height to be a mid htn let alone cl
7 Inches are crazy in today’s height inflation

Yeah it really comes down to aura ppl say aura is good it’s not I see ugly dudes with more aura than normal Dudes they understood to pull girls they need to have soome type of vibe with either cloth or the way they talk and who they are friends with
fr, in my school there's this mtn dude, he isn't even big as fuck, he's like 5'10 and average to fat build, but he has like a mix between high class and low class features, he is latino but he has money, he drives to the school and that type of shit.

That motherfucker stole the school chad girlfriend lmao, it was last year, and the chad is like 6'4, muscular, nordic, hunter eyes and shit

No man I worked in clubs I know for fact sex appeal is more important than only your face only if your not deformed for sure

I personally think height makes a huge difference once u surpass htn
I still remember that thread w Ian vs nick bateman and bateman destroying him.

Also irl usually entry htn > ugly tall guy(mtn)

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, the next o'pry and <6PSLcel

Depends on the Club bit if we talk
About real life not club just outside the chadlite may pull more

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

BTW man Check your dms wanted a rating from you a high IQ one

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yeah but dont you realise face is the better of the two to have
No I get that definitely but still the other part is slightly less important but only slightly which makes it as equal important

No I get that definitely but still the other part is slightly less important but only slightly which makes it as equal important
nigga not "only slightly"

6'4 for hookups, 5'10 for LTR

nigga not "only slightly"
Yeah slightly what does face give you when your height is that from a 12-13 years old you look like a child respectfully no girl will take you seriously and then you get the line „man if he was taller“

Yeah slightly what does face give you when your height is that from a 12-13 years old you look like a child respectfully no girl will take you seriously and then you get the line „man if he was taller“
just wear shoe lifts then to be a bit taller or some shit

Yeah you definitely realized by now height is equally important
it is important, but face moreso, I would rather be 5'10 chadlite than my current subhuman 6'5 self

Face always always always wins

When you have a dream about someone, you see their face. You dont see their height, their body, but you see their face. Height is law, but face is king.

• +1
it is important, but face moreso, I would rather be 5'10 chadlite than my current subhuman 6'5 self
stupid imagine if you get surgery for your face then you will be fine

Face always always always wins

When you have a dream about someone, you see their face. You dont see their height, their body, but you see their face. Height is law, but face is king.
Yeah I got heigh I need a better face and I’m settt

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
stupid imagine if you get surgery for your face then you will be fine
no surgery for my fucked up face, im not like the genuine htn+ larpers on here who think or larp saying they are ltn's to get compliments

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
5'10 chadlite mogs 6'4 mtn. Terrible comparison test. At a certain point, height ceases to matter. Unless comparing two individuals with radically different faces.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
5'10-5'11 chadlite is way way better than 6'4 mtn obviously. But in a nightclub it might be closer. Because in the nightclub setting height is really important. You can't see face as well in that type of setting since it's dark

• +1
Almost everyone here is an incel and a lot of them are tall lol. Height only matters when it boosts up guys that are already good looking to chad status, or insanely short guys getting failoed by it.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
no surgery for my fucked up face, im not like the genuine htn+ larpers on here who think or larp saying they are ltn's to get compliments
yeah don’t know what to say