Facepill reigns over gymmaxxing. There's literally science to prove it.

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
There's a research paper published on how perceived attractiveness depended for the most part on the face than on the body. Girls don't like a ripped dude. They like a ripped dude who has a chad face.

I just want to be good looking. But once again, genetics is the determining factor, one that I sorely lack.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, blatonslatt and Agendum
water, but if u gymmax and get lean asf ur looks will improve

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 21297, redmaxx and 5 others
Water Lean Aethtetic Physique will give 1 point to overall SMV, plus it increases Sex Appeal

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Water Lean Aethtetic Physique will give 1 point to overall SMV, plus it increases Sex Appeal
Sure, but 1 point moving me up to five won't ascend me to 8-10 chad.

Ok, so what's your point? You still need go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
There's a research paper published on how perceived attractiveness depended for the most part on the face than on the body. Girls don't like a ripped dude. They like a ripped dude who has a chad face.

I just want to be good looking. But once again, genetics is the determining factor, one that I sorely lack.
only when I started taking diet and gym seriously and managing stress better my face became chiseled

Supermodel lucky blue smith vs YouTuber david laid

Attachments

• c743b4b7db549d108a104b2e032d8af5.jpg
    c743b4b7db549d108a104b2e032d8af5.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Lucky-Blue-Smith-Shirtless-2015-Andrew-Weir-Picture.jpeg
    Lucky-Blue-Smith-Shirtless-2015-Andrew-Weir-Picture.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum
This is literally water is wet territory. At the end of the day, you should still gymcel because it will improve your looks. Comparing male model non lifter vs incel lifter is pointless. The only thing that matters to you is non lifter you vs lifter you. Lifter you will mog non lifter you, so the choice is easy. And thats on top of the mental and physical health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Eblan, 5'8manlet and 2 others

Water thread. My last post explained this lol

• +1
Reactions: MaherGOAT
Ok, so what's your point? You still need go to the gym
Of course, but we shouldn't sell it as a legitimate strategy for ascension. Just check this out.

Attachments

• Cope.jpg
    Cope.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
water, but if u gymmax and get lean asf ur looks will improve
Gymmaxing can't improve a person's looks when looks are solely dependant on the face. Going to the gym may actually make your situation worse.

Last edited:
Gymmaxing can't improve a person's looks when looks are solely dependant on the face. Going to the gym may actually make your situation worse.
Yeah, especially when it initially garners interest, but your face dashes all chances at actually securing the attraction. It's like life is fucking with you.

Max out everything within your control theory

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Mewton
Lmao and get validated by ltb at most. I'm still doing it, but I've come to the realization that face is king.
The ugliest ogre gymcels I know have girlfriends , you’re just an autistic cel

"looks" as a category is comprised of a host of factors, including:

- face
- height
- clothes
- physique

If your facial genetics are bad, then improving in other areas - while it will help - will not make you attractive. Of course, facial attractiveness + height is the most important factors. But the other stuff matters too, especially since in real life, you're not actually competing against prime chico. You're competing against high tier normies at worst. Looksmaxing is all about, well, maximizing your looks - because you need to beat out your genetic equal.

• +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆ and Jasonfedele.is_god
Gym is good to an extent but if ur already htn in face and height then it's basically useless and can even worsen you, it's also a cope for every single manlet

The face is what constitutes a person's looks.

Height has nothing to do with looking better looking.

Clothes neither increase or decrease your looks.

If your facial genetics are bad, then improving in other areas - while it will help - will not make you attractive. Of course, facial attractiveness + height is the most important factors. But the other stuff matters too, especially since in real life, you're not actually competing against prime chico. You're competing against high tier normies at worst. Looksmaxing is all about, well, maximizing your looks - because you need to beat out your genetic equal.
It won't help if the face is unattractive.

- face
- height
- clothes
- physique

High iq

The face is what constitutes a person's looks.

Height has nothing to do with looking better looking.

Clothes neither increase or decrease your looks.

It won't help if the face is unattractive.
Ur claim is flawed height will definitely make you way more appealing, you make Sean o pry 5'6 no single girl above average will want him and clothes won't save you if ur ugly but definitely help in appeal if you are attractive

Ur claim is flawed height will definitely make you way more appealing, you make Sean o pry 5'6 no single girl above average will want him and clothes won't save you if ur ugly but definitely help in appeal if you are attractive
You just need everything to slay, to include height. But I've seen face chads who are average height do super well, proving that face is king. Otherwise you're a jestermaxxing copecel.

Looks and height are two separate things. Women will still find 5'6" Sean o Pry attractive but his height will be a deal breaker. Short height makes a man a push over and thus isn't a good protector.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
The ugliest ogre gymcels I know have girlfriends , you’re just an autistic cel
I can 100% pull some ugly fat chick. But to succeed with the truly attractive girls, no amount of effort will get you there without some form of genetic foundation. It just irks me that everyone views it as this perfect meritocracy.

You just need everything to slay, to include height. But I've seen face chads who are average height do super well, proving that face is king. Otherwise you're a jestermaxxing copecel.
Yes because average height is enough but if ur manlet, face won't save, but if ur mtn face and 6'3 you can pull a 10

lucky is the one with tons of women writing books about him
only second to chico in wattpadd
what does laid have?

this is water lmao you don't even need studies to prove that face is more important than body for men this is common sense

Holy shit, guy literally has the body of a 10 year old boy. You just know hes had his rounds with gay jewish managers......

this is water lmao you don't even need studies to prove that face is more important than body for men this is common sense
Then why are we acting like gymmaxxing can ascend you to chad?

i haven't seen a single good take from you

Then why are we acting like gymmaxxing can ascend you to chad?
Gymmaxximg can improve your face and saying face is more important than body doesn’t mean body is irrelevant and can’t contribute to SMV it can just not nearly as much as face

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
David laid mogs to women tho
Yes david has more appeal to women than the male model.

Body matters too. Not as much as face but if you already have a decent face body will ascend you hard

Water, a solid face (don’t need to be Chad) is the base for everything else.