Facial rating and tips please (17m)

K

kilosliver

Iron
Any tips to improve my face would be great, I hope I did this right, also can someone tell me what the all the terms and acronyms are?

Attachments

• 57011B5C-7F8F-46DF-83C4-467E1EE216E1.jpeg
    57011B5C-7F8F-46DF-83C4-467E1EE216E1.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
  • E5E1A9E8-2CE0-40D9-B69A-7EDA603710D1.jpeg
    E5E1A9E8-2CE0-40D9-B69A-7EDA603710D1.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6899.jpeg
    IMG_6899.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • e63adf5a415346968ff6be0d825a309c.mov
    3.2 MB
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 31155 and 2 others
You look good just slay. But I suspect you're short

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 40761 and 1 other person
You look good just slay. But I suspect you're short
Yes I’m 5’5, 5’6 on a good day unfortunately, but it hasn’t really hindered me much

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 28774 and 5 others
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: kilosliver
Facial development is good but the pheno is a major failo. High MTN, but you'd easily be HTN with thinner lips.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and kilosliver
Yes I’m 5’5, 5’6 on a good day unfortunately, but it hasn’t really hindered me much
Theres a surgery called "leg lengthening" to make yourself taller. The safest doctor is Dr Paley from Florida.

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st and WanderingBurro
All you need to know is Incel and LTN (low tier nigger) mean u r so ugly/unattractive u wouldnt be able to get pussy

• +1
LTN low tier normie
MTN mid tier normie (average)
HTN high tier normie
failo is a bad feature
halo is a good feature

Theres a surgery called "leg lengthening" to make yourself taller. The safest doctor is Dr Paley from Florida.
If I get taller naturally it would be cool, but rn I’m okay with my height as it aligns with some of my goals

mtn

• +1
Change haircut in my opinion

Damn everyone is so toxic to curries compared to blacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 24770 and nanefer
Change haircut in my opinion
Hmm maybe, I’ve had a lot of different hairstyles, I get the most compliments with this one so far. Plus my girl would end me if I cut it rn lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
Hmm maybe, I’ve had a lot of different hairstyles, I get the most compliments with this one so far. Plus my girl would end me if I cut it rn lol
no idea how black's hair work but maybe u can pull 2016 carti's dreads?

• +1
This site kinda has a race hierarchy I think I’ve noticed, but it is what it is you know
I'd say for the most part it reflects the hierarchy of western appeal, with either Indian or Southeast Asian men being at the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: blite, Blackgymmax, nanefer and 1 other person
no idea how black's hair work but maybe u can pull 2016 carti's dreads?
Tbh sometime I don’t even know how it works, but what he had was “freeforms”, I have them too but everyone’s hair grows differently with this style

I'd say for the most part it reflects the hierarchy of western appeal, with either Indian or Southeast Asian men being at the bottom.
Yea, I don’t think it’s wrong per se, if it’s based off of just appeal to masses. Ofc your environment and race plays a role to who you attract

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
@Blackgymmax ng_wisdoms brother

Any tips to improve my face would be great, I hope I did this right, also can someone tell me what the all the terms and acronyms are?
You're an ugly piece of shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, kilosliver and Nebula
turkish is cheaper idk about quality but its better than paying like 100k lol

All you need to know is Incel and LTN (low tier nigger) mean u r so ugly/unattractive u wouldnt be able to get pussy
Hes not incel lol. He's like normie

Nothing much to max out here. You lost the gene lottery by being born as a black apeish looking guy

You also look 32 at age 17. I pray for you man. Go to the gym, forget about lookism and fuck disgusting black bitches

You also look 32 at age 17. I pray for you man. Go to the gym, forget about lookism and fuck disgusting black bitches
Ah thanks for the tips, anyway you recommend to look younger? Also I can’t do the gym rn as I’m focusing on boxing

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
cant rate shitskins

grow ur dreads out and ur nt slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Hes not incel lol. He's like normie
I wasnt callimg him that i was just telling him what ltn and incel meant

I think hes at least high mtn

• +1
Can I invite u to a discord server full for short men? We could use some advice

Ur nose is so fucking ugly lol

Fr tho you’ll be aight. Wear lifts for ur 5’5 height and clean up everything and you gon be cool

• +1
Why tf do u have pubic hair growing on ur chin, also buzzcutmaxx ASAP. i like ur mustache.

5,5/10 i'd say

• +1
Rating is irrelevant. You’re black, so you can slay if you’re NT.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Why tf do u have pubic hair growing on ur chin, also buzzcutmaxx ASAP. i like ur mustache.
My forehead is pretty sizable ngl, lemme see if I can find some pic of before my hair and clean shaven

You look very recessed like most blacks people

Did someone take this guy straight out from the amazon rainforest or wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: IloveSosa
u look good brother don’t let random incels discourage, most of them don’t even know what women want.

just max out what u got looks wise along with status and money and you’ll be good

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and kilosliver
Yeah you're a 3/10
5'5 slave face with meh psl. Blud you're fooling no one

Your features are kind out of proportion like lips and nose, sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: IloveSosa, Deleted member 28774 and kilosliver
u look good brother don’t let random incels discourage, most of them don’t even know what women want.

just max out what u got looks wise along with status and money and you’ll be good
Appreciate it, tbh I haven’t really had troubles with women, I just wanna improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747