FACIAL SYMMETRY GUIDE 2024

lestoa

lestoa

we all need to visit gandy

0 = FOREWORD.

I'm making this guide because I myself became schizophrenic because of my facial asymmetry, I wanted to commit suicide, nigger it wasnt even funny anymore fr. I went crazy

''Muh bro Facial symmetry is not important, you can't see it in motion - no person pays attention to that and analyzes your face while looking at you''

Yes, that's partly true, you usually don't notice it, no one stares at your face for so long or analyzes your face while they're talking to you (unless they're a blackpilled PSL user). Nevertheless, a symmetrical face is BEAUTIFUL. We humans naturally find a symmetrical face beautiful, we don't even notice how much fixing asymmetries can make the face more beautiful.
Especially before implants, fillers, you should take care of your facial symmetry. Your result can therefore also come out asymmetrical. Means:

->>> First take care of ur facial symmetry
->>> Then do implants.

Not only is an asymmetrical face absolutely ugly, but it will also help you with your other surgery results. And getting facial symmetry after implants can lead to complications. Just do it beforehand and you will be much happier with the result.

I didn't find anything good here about the topic symmetrymaxxing, I didn't find anything good in BOTB either. The guide in BOTB bs softmaxxing shit. Didn't help me at all, he mentioned mewing in his fucking guide. Nigger mewing, fucking mewing.
Most of the time, your habits will change nothing. " Muh bro train ur chewing muscle " " Moo sleep on your back " - of course these are habits you should have - I'm not saying they're bad. But if you want good results, there's usually no way around hard maxxing. Most people don't have asymmetries all over their face (at least it's very unlikely), smaller asymmetries can be easily fixed with a few hundred dollars. So dw buddy boyo i got you :Comfy:.
What I can say in advance is, find a blackpilled orthodontist to all youngcels, you can't do surgery if you're under 18. Try to find a blackpilled orthodontist who does what you say, these wankers are usually so greedy for money that they'll do what you say anyway as long as you have money.
So call your local orthodontist :feelsokman:.

1 = CHEEKBONES

Cheekbone asymmetry can occur in different forms, one cheekbone can be higher than the other, one cheekbone can be thicker than the other.
However, you can do something about it, there are various options.

Palate Expanders

Palate expanders can significantly improve cheekbone prominence and facial symmetry by widening the maxilla.
Your cheekbones become more prominent and your maxilla becomes wider.
By addressing the root cause of maxillary narrowness and misaligned jaws, Palate Expanders enable proper development of the facial skeleton and muscle balance, resulting in significant improvements in overall facial symmetry and harmony.

Filler / Implants

With fillers and implants you can significantly change the facial asymmetry between the two cheekbones and improve your facial symmetry. Fillers will appear more often in this guide. Fillers will be your best friend if you want to have a symmetrical face.

Get Palate Expanders or correct your asymmetries with implants/fillers :feelsokman:.

Palate expanders aren't cheap in America, but neither are implants. If you're younger, use a Palate Expander. In some countries, health insurance also covers this. If your older take the Fillers / Implants. Compared to implants, fillers are far cheaper, more comfortable and do not require as much time and effort. However, everything has its advantages and disadvantages. So in the end it's up to you whether you end up taking fillers or implants.

2 = NOSE
Rhinoplasty

Well, who would have thought. Rhinoplasty is very good for fixing asymmetrical noses :feelshehe:. If you perform Rhinoplasty in Turkey it is not that expensive and you will get a good result (the Plastic surogeon in Turkey have a lot of experience with Rhinoplasty).

Septoplasty

If asymmetry is caused by a deviated or crooked nasal septum, septoplasty surgery can straighten and reposition the septum for improved breathing and appearance. Septoplasty is often combined with rhinoplasty.

Ds00977  ds00992  my00703 im02743 r7 deviatedseptum jpg
Septoplasty virginia
Deviated vs normal septum

The biggest normie surgery, every fag does rhinoplasty these days. But it really brings something..

3 = EYE AREA

Two different things can be asymmetrical about your eye area. It's either your eyes or your eyebrows.

1. Eyebrows

Brow Lifting / Botox

Brow lifting can greatly improve the symmetry of your eyebrows. Most of the time one eyebrow is higher than the other. Botox can also be used here by having the doctor specifically inject Botox into different muscle areas next to the eyebrow so that symmetry can be restored.

2. Eyes

Blepharoplasty

Your eye asymmetry may also be because of your eyelids (brutal for ptosiscels) . This could be fixed with an eyelid surgery (called blepharoplasty, probably not as well known because it is more commonly used by foids) :feelshehe:.

Canthoplasty

Canthoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to reshape the outer corner of the eye (lateral canthus) to achieve a more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing eye appearance. It is particularly effective in addressing asymmetry between the eyes caused by drooping or sagging of the outer corner of one eye relative to the other.

Infraorbital Implants

Infraorbital implants are another way to IMPROVE your eye asymmetry. Not to FIX them COMPLETELY, to achieve really good eye symmetry you usually have to do several surgeries. There's no way around it. Only infraorbital implants will not fix your eye symmetry. You have to combine several surgeries together.

As I said above, combining several surgeries together. Depending on what exactly is asymmetrical in your case - It usually takes 3-4 small surgeries to fix eye asymmetry.

https://tabanmd.com Btw a very good surgeon, he made many eye areas symmetrical. I looked through his entire page. I've only saw good results. If you are UScels check him out teehee :feelsokman:.

4 = JAW

You don't even have to do always surgerys to get a symmetrical jawline. Just call your orthodontist :feelshaha:
In order to get your jaw symmetrical we need to look at your orthodontic issues. Various orthodontic issues can lead to an asymmetrical jaw:

- Crossbite
- Openbite
- Overbite
- Missing teeth

NIGGER, as you can see. Your oral health is FUCKING IMPORTANT. If you have any of these problems. Go to your orthodontist asap.

The Crossbite in particular fucks your entire jaw symmetry.

OVERJFL

Your whole jaw is crooked. GET BRACES ASAP if you have a jaw like that. Especially before jaw surgery you should fix your oral tooth problems, pull out wisdom teeth, get braces / palate expanders. Depending on what kind of jaw problems you have, you will receive your treatment.

God damn please, before implants in the jaw area - take care of your goddamn jaw symmetry. If you have crappy facial symmetry, it's not worth getting implants because the implants will look just as asymmetrical.

Unfortunately, in some cases jaw asymmetry is so bad. There is no way around surgery.

Implants / Fillers

Implants and fillers can also be used to fix jaw asymmetry.
Screenshot 2024 05 14 210832

5 = EARS
Otoplasty

As a nice example of otoplasty, I took our beautiful pua redpill ''just get rich and hit the gym'' anti blackpill hamza. Currycel Hamza obviously had otoplasty. ''No bro you don't need any surgeries just get rich and hit the gym bro'' Dumb currycel. Anyways, otoplasty is a very good way to fix your ears asymmetry. Asymmetrical ears are so incredibly ugly. Have you ever seen a chad with big or asymmetrical ears like slays stacys? No ? Oh guess what. EAR ASYMMETRY IS UGLY. Get otoplasty asap.

HAMZAJFL2
HAMZAJFL

6 = SOFTMAXXES / HOW TO AVOID ASYMMETRY

So after all that I want to mention some softmaxxes and things you can do to avoid getting an asymmetrical face. It definitely helps you do these things over time - but it definitely won't change your bones or make your face symmetrical. Again, these softmaxxes prevent you from getting an asymmetrical face IT MAKES YOUR FACE NOT SYMMETRICAL IT PREVENTS YOU FROM GETTING AN ASYMMETRIC FACE. Mostly when your face is already asymmetrical, its over.
Start sleeping on your back. Stop taking drugs, drinking alcohol, smoking - just stay sober for the rest of your life. This is probably one of the most important things: take care of your oral health. Identify dental problems early and have them fixed. Take good care of your teeth and take good care of them so that you can prevent tooth loss. If your teeth fall out, it's the absolute death for your facial symmetry. Sit up straight, fix your posters. Eat healthy, people underestimate how important nutrition is. A symmetrical face represents health. Fix your liver health and your gut health. Dehydration and sun damage can accelerate asymmetrical aging of the skin. Take care of your skin ( anti aging). And lose some fucking bodyfat. Fat people sometimes look asymmetrical - often one side of their face looks bigger. So lose some fat. And Don't chew like a retard. Chew normally on both sides at the same time and evenly. Max out ur hormones, Have your bloodwork done and check your vitamin levels. Max out the deficits with supplements or food..

Be careful not to get into a car accident JFL. Accidents can fuck your face symmetry. Don't fight with anyone (you need a mogger face bro fuck it and drop your ego).

TAGS:
@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @Chrisssy @coispet

Attachments

• 413543153453245235435253.jpg
    413543153453245235435253.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 523453452345325342534.png
    523453452345325342534.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 523453452345325342534.png
    523453452345325342534.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5435345342523453425235234.png
    5435345342523453425235234.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Sny, febinopry and 19 others
Leaving the first comment in case this blows up. Will read now.

Just read it, refreshing thread. Good job OP, bookmarked. Goes back to what I said about first getting bone surgeries before implants to have an easier base to build from, especially from a symmetry standpoint.
3724685 1698277538480

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, poopoohead, Yerico7 and 3 others
bookmarked+will read this will be a huge thread for sure

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and lestoa
should i get braces on my lower front teeth theyre crowded and crooked 15 years old

should i get braces on my lower front teeth theyre crowded and crooked 15 years old
Usually when your teeth are overcrowded, excess teeth are extracted. Afterwards you should wear braces.

Leaving the first comment in case this blows up. Will read now.

Just read it, refreshing thread. Good job OP, bookmarked. Goes back to what I said about first getting bone surgeries before implants to have an easier base to build from, especially from a symmetry standpoint.
View attachment 2918842
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Inb4 pin great thread op

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
This thread was definitely a essential!

Thanks Op

• Love it
DNR

• Love it
Usually when your teeth are overcrowded, excess teeth are extracted. Afterwards you should wear braces.
brutal this will make my jaw look like shit right?

Do you have a tooth imbalance? Is your jaw crooked?
nah its just that my 4 lower front teeth grew early while my baby teeth were still in. so they came in behind where they're supposed to be. I did some tongue pushing shit they told me to do and now theyre at their respective places but like theyre not in a straight row.

nah its just that my 4 lower front teeth grew early while my baby teeth were still in. so they came in behind where they're supposed to be. I did some tongue pushing shit they told me to do and now theyre at their respective places but like theyre not in a straight row.
send pic in dm

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • +1
Crooked teeth don't necessarily mean that your jawline will be fucked. A crooked jaw can fuck up your facial symmetry.
If crooked teeth bothers you, get braces.
I heard braces can stop your jaw from growing normally if you're young thats why i asked. my jaws are fine i dont have malocclusions or anything like that

nigger all at to advice cantho rhino and fillers jfl

• +1
Reactions: josephgoldberg and MA_ascender
I heard braces can stop your jaw from growing normally if you're young thats why i asked. my jaws are fine i dont have malocclusions or anything like that
heard that too and i really dont know, some niggers say braces ruin ur jaw. Some niggers say it improves ur jaw. My ortho says it doesnt affect ur jaw in any way.

• +1
heard that too and i really dont know, some niggers say braces ruin ur jaw. Some niggers say it improves ur jaw. My ortho says it doesnt affect ur jaw in any way.
I'll ask more thank you bhai :love:

• +1
haven’t read yet, but i think i have a crush on you for this thread?

• Love it
My left jaw and masseter looks bigger than ideal, is there a way to fix it? The right side of my face looks good but the left one doesn't.

how big of a hailo would you say is top tier symmetry?

bookmarked, thanks bhai. :love:

• Love it
My left jaw and masseter looks bigger than ideal, is there a way to fix it? The right side of my face looks good but the left one doesn't.
do you have any teeth problems ?

how big of a hailo would you say is top tier symmetry?
It is important to max out symmetry before surgeries. Asymmetrical faces are ugly.

If you are sub5 and have a symmetrical face it doesn't help either, but before surgeries you should still fix ur asymmetrical face for better results.

It is important to max out symmetry before surgeries. Asymmetrical faces are ugly.

If you are sub5 and have a symmetrical face it doesn't help either, but before surgeries you should still fix ur asymmetrical face for better results.
if only i had good ratios to go with my top tier symmetry </3

0 = FOREWORD.

I'm making this guide because I myself became schizophrenic because of my facial asymmetry, I wanted to commit suicide, nigger it wasnt even funny anymore fr. I went crazy

''Muh bro Facial symmetry is not important, you can't see it in motion - no person pays attention to that and analyzes your face while looking at you''

Yes, that's partly true, you usually don't notice it, no one stares at your face for so long or analyzes your face while they're talking to you (unless they're a blackpilled PSL user). Nevertheless, a symmetrical face is BEAUTIFUL. We humans naturally find a symmetrical face beautiful, we don't even notice how much fixing asymmetries can make the face more beautiful.
Especially before implants, fillers, you should take care of your facial symmetry. Your result can therefore also come out asymmetrical. Means:

->>> Then do implants.

Not only is an asymmetrical face absolutely ugly, but it will also help you with your other surgery results. And getting facial symmetry after implants can lead to complications. Just do it beforehand and you will be much happier with the result.

I didn't find anything good here about the topic symmetrymaxxing, I didn't find anything good in BOTB either. The guide in BOTB bs softmaxxing shit. Didn't help me at all, he mentioned mewing in his fucking guide. Nigger mewing, fucking mewing.
Most of the time, your habits will change nothing. " Muh bro train ur chewing muscle " " Moo sleep on your back " - of course these are habits you should have - I'm not saying they're bad. But if you want good results, there's usually no way around hard maxxing. Most people don't have asymmetries all over their face (at least it's very unlikely), smaller asymmetries can be easily fixed with a few hundred dollars. So dw buddy boyo i got you :Comfy:.
What I can say in advance is, find a blackpilled orthodontist to all youngcels, you can't do surgery if you're under 18. Try to find a blackpilled orthodontist who does what you say, these wankers are usually so greedy for money that they'll do what you say anyway as long as you have money.

1 = CHEEKBONES

Cheekbone asymmetry can occur in different forms, one cheekbone can be higher than the other, one cheekbone can be thicker than the other.

Palate Expanders

View attachment 2913095

Palate expanders can significantly improve cheekbone prominence and facial symmetry by widening the maxilla.
By addressing the root cause of maxillary narrowness and misaligned jaws, Palate Expanders enable proper development of the facial skeleton and muscle balance, resulting in significant improvements in overall facial symmetry and harmony.

Filler / Implants

View attachment 2913098 View attachment 2913099 View attachment 2913107

With fillers and implants you can significantly change the facial asymmetry between the two cheekbones and improve your facial symmetry. Fillers will appear more often in this guide. Fillers will be your best friend if you want to have a symmetrical face.

Get Palate Expanders or correct your asymmetries with implants/fillers :feelsokman:.

Palate expanders aren't cheap in America, but neither are implants. If you're younger, use a Palate Expander. In some countries, health insurance also covers this. If your older take the Fillers / Implants. Compared to implants, fillers are far cheaper, more comfortable and do not require as much time and effort. However, everything has its advantages and disadvantages. So in the end it's up to you whether you end up taking fillers or implants.

2 = NOSE
Rhinoplasty

Well, who would have thought. Rhinoplasty is very good for fixing asymmetrical noses :feelshehe:. If you perform Rhinoplasty in Turkey it is not that expensive and you will get a good result (the Plastic surogeon in Turkey have a lot of experience with Rhinoplasty).

View attachment 2913093

Septoplasty

If asymmetry is caused by a deviated or crooked nasal septum, septoplasty surgery can straighten and reposition the septum for improved breathing and appearance. Septoplasty is often combined with rhinoplasty.

View attachment 2913111 View attachment 2918782View attachment 2918416

The biggest normie surgery, every fag does rhinoplasty these days. But it really brings something..

3 = EYE AREA

Two different things can be asymmetrical about your eye area. It's either your eyes or your eyebrows.

1. Eyebrows

Brow Lifting / Botox

Brow lifting can greatly improve the symmetry of your eyebrows. Most of the time one eyebrow is higher than the other. Botox can also be used here by having the doctor specifically inject Botox into different muscle areas next to the eyebrow so that symmetry can be restored.

View attachment 2912114

2. Eyes

Blepharoplasty

Your eye asymmetry may also be because of your eyelids (brutal for ptosiscels) . This could be fixed with an eyelid surgery (called blepharoplasty, probably not as well known because it is more commonly used by foids) :feelshehe:.

View attachment 2912143

Canthoplasty

Canthoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to reshape the outer corner of the eye (lateral canthus) to achieve a more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing eye appearance. It is particularly effective in addressing asymmetry between the eyes caused by drooping or sagging of the outer corner of one eye relative to the other.

View attachment 2918461

Infraorbital Implants

Infraorbital implants are another way to IMPROVE your eye asymmetry. Not to FIX them COMPLETELY, to achieve really good eye symmetry you usually have to do several surgeries. There's no way around it. Only infraorbital implants will not fix your eye symmetry. You have to combine several surgeries together.

View attachment 2918475

As I said above, combining several surgeries together. Depending on what exactly is asymmetrical in your case - It usually takes 3-4 small surgeries to fix eye asymmetry.

https://tabanmd.com Btw a very good surgeon, he made many eye areas symmetrical. I looked through his entire page. I've only saw good results. If you are UScels check him out teehee :feelsokman:.

4 = JAW

You don't even have to do always surgerys to get a symmetrical jawline. Just call your orthodontist :feelshaha:
In order to get your jaw symmetrical we need to look at your orthodontic issues. Various orthodontic issues can lead to an asymmetrical jaw:

- Crossbite
- Openbite
- Overbite
- Missing teeth

NIGGER, as you can see. Your oral health is FUCKING IMPORTANT. If you have any of these problems. Go to your orthodontist asap.

View attachment 2918589

Your whole jaw is crooked. GET BRACES ASAP if you have a jaw like that. Especially before jaw surgery you should fix your oral tooth problems, pull out wisdom teeth, get braces / palate expanders. Depending on what kind of jaw problems you have, you will receive your treatment.

God damn please, before implants in the jaw area - take care of your goddamn jaw symmetry. If you have crappy facial symmetry, it's not worth getting implants because the implants will look just as asymmetrical.

Unfortunately, in some cases jaw asymmetry is so bad. There is no way around surgery.

Implants / Fillers

View attachment 2918784 View attachment 2918786

5 = EARS
Otoplasty

As a nice example of otoplasty, I took our beautiful pua redpill ''just get rich and hit the gym'' anti blackpill hamza. Currycel Hamza obviously had otoplasty. ''No bro you don't need any surgeries just get rich and hit the gym bro'' Dumb currycel. Anyways, otoplasty is a very good way to fix your ears asymmetry. Asymmetrical ears are so incredibly ugly. Have you ever seen a chad with big or asymmetrical ears like slays stacys? No ? Oh guess what. EAR ASYMMETRY IS UGLY. Get otoplasty asap.

View attachment 2918667 View attachment 2918669

So after all that I want to mention some softmaxxes and things you can do to avoid getting an asymmetrical face. It definitely helps you do these things over time - but it definitely won't change your bones or make your face symmetrical. Again, these softmaxxes prevent you from getting an asymmetrical face IT MAKES YOUR FACE NOT SYMMETRICAL IT PREVENTS YOU FROM GETTING AN ASYMMETRIC FACE. Mostly when your face is already asymmetrical, its over.
Start sleeping on your back. Stop taking drugs, drinking alcohol, smoking - just stay sober for the rest of your life. This is probably one of the most important things: take care of your oral health. Identify dental problems early and have them fixed. Take good care of your teeth and take good care of them so that you can prevent tooth loss. If your teeth fall out, it's the absolute death for your facial symmetry. Sit up straight, fix your posters. Eat healthy, people underestimate how important nutrition is. A symmetrical face represents health. Fix your liver health and your gut health. Dehydration and sun damage can accelerate asymmetrical aging of the skin. Take care of your skin ( anti aging). And lose some fucking bodyfat. Fat people sometimes look asymmetrical - often one side of their face looks bigger. So lose some fat. And Don't chew like a retard. Chew normally on both sides at the same time and evenly. Max out ur hormones, Have your bloodwork done and check your vitamin levels. Max out the deficits with supplements or food..

Be careful not to get into a car accident JFL. Accidents can fuck your face symmetry. Don't fight with anyone (you need a mogger face bro fuck it and drop your ego).

TAGS:

Bruh i got cross bite and overbite together JFL😂

0 = FOREWORD.

->>> Then do implants.

1 = CHEEKBONES

Palate Expanders

View attachment 2913095

Filler / Implants

2 = NOSE
Rhinoplasty

View attachment 2913093

Septoplasty

3 = EYE AREA

1. Eyebrows

Brow Lifting / Botox

View attachment 2912114

2. Eyes

Blepharoplasty

View attachment 2912143

Canthoplasty

View attachment 2918461

Infraorbital Implants

View attachment 2918475

4 = JAW

- Crossbite
- Openbite
- Overbite
- Missing teeth

View attachment 2918589

Implants / Fillers

5 = EARS
Otoplasty

TAGS:

how can i convince my mom to take me to orthodontist, my bite is shit and i feel it, also have assymetrical cheekbones and i have crossbite too...

how can i convince my mom to take me to orthodontist
just dont tell her, do you think i tell my mom about my psl autism ?

Last edited:
good thread bhai

• Love it
jew orthodontist took my braces off early and now im stuck with a crossbite fucked up lip area i seethe at this daily (yes she was actually jewish lmfao she wants me to PAY to get braces again this time)

• So Sad
bro said nigger in every other sentence and recommended surgery. all the replies glaze this ai essay slopfest. this site is so useless.

0 = FOREWORD.

->>> Then do implants.

1 = CHEEKBONES

Palate Expanders

View attachment 2913095

Filler / Implants

2 = NOSE
Rhinoplasty

View attachment 2913093

Septoplasty

3 = EYE AREA

1. Eyebrows

Brow Lifting / Botox

View attachment 2912114

2. Eyes

Blepharoplasty

View attachment 2912143

Canthoplasty

View attachment 2918461

Infraorbital Implants

View attachment 2918475

4 = JAW

- Crossbite
- Openbite
- Overbite
- Missing teeth

View attachment 2918589

Implants / Fillers

5 = EARS
Otoplasty

TAGS:

IMG 6544
IMG 6545

Explain how is possibile that’s Chico had midline deviation and still got symmetrical face

bro said nigger in every other sentence and recommended surgery. all the replies glaze this ai essay slopfest. this site is so useless.
you are so dumb and cant read. And nothing is from ai greycel

and its not all surgery, a ortho can brutally safe your ass.