Facing more racism as a slavic man at the Dutch corporation I work at.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
JFL at being gaslit on this dumb asf forum that slavic men aren't racially discriminated against.
Currently fighting a dispute with colleagues about unfair charges being placed on me for some work social-event I participated in. Being asked to pay extra money.
I have rejected their racist requests and am now on bad terms with ~25% of my colleagues due to my slavic heritage.

This forum is dumb asf. Literally being made to believe I am 'white' and enjoy racial privileges. Fuck you niggers.

I am literally competing with racial dutch people with generational colonial wealth as a polish person who had his family genocided several times both by western and eastern powers in the past 200 years.

JFL at all u niggers. Slavceldom = its over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Funnyunenjoyer1, Roquefort and 25 others
Western Europeans are like that to everyone except BBCs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Roquefort, ChiraqJihad and 6 others
the dutch even discriminate against the frisians even though they've been in their country longer than they have themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, socialcel, Marsiere214 and 6 others
what are they charging you with

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
“Dutch” people
IMG 2401

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, watah, reddotguy and 6 others
what are they charging you with
we have a committee which organizes company social events. I have participated in 3 of their events in the past 1.5 years.

ive been accused of financial fraud by them now, and asked to pay compensation for 1.5 years of fraud.

I have rejected their financial demands as I deem their claims unjust and with severe racist/sexist bias and am now no longer allowed to participate in any company social events.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, incel194012940, bloomercel and 3 others
the netherlands is surprisingly homogeneous outside of the largest cities, if you live in a village in groningen you will live your entire life without ever seeing someone with dark skin besides the odd paleo-atlantid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Beetlejuice, nofap and 3 others
the netherlands is surprisingly homogeneous outside of the largest cities, if you live in a village in groningen you will live your entire life without ever seeing someone with dark skin besides the odd paleo-atlantid.
my stacylite ex was from a village in groningen
can confirm.

They live in a dreamworld, segregated from the racial mess that is anywhere else in the Netherlands.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
we have a committee which organizes company social events. I have participated in 3 of their events in the past 1.5 years.

ive been accused of financial fraud by them now, and asked to pay compensation for 1.5 years of fraud.

I have rejected their financial demands as I deem their claims unjust and with severe racist/sexist bias and am now no longer allowed to participate in any company social events.
wtf that's a pretty big claim

are you stealing from the company or not?

Villages with corpses do not matter.
dutch village JBs are the best.

Once they graduate highschool at 16-18yo, they move to the big dutch cities 'to explore themselves' and becomes degen whores.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, pablomaxx, bloomercel and 2 others
wtf that's a pretty big claim

are you stealing from the company or not?
No. I didn't steal shit.

They are salty because I don't pay for yearly contribution fees, but only the specific event fees, when it was never made clear that you can't participate as a non-member.

get your lawyers ready to sue for defamation

pay your lawyers well
id rather cut ties with 25% of my colleagues than waste time on filing lawsuits my man.

id rather cut ties with 25% of my colleagues than waste time on filing lawsuits my man.
have the papers ready just in case

a little man must carry a big stick

you should probably get your workplace unionized too

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and MoggerGaston
i knew a ukrainian men. He had blonde hair and blue eyes but somethink about him was off, he didnt had facialfeautres you would expect from a blond blue eyed person, he looked mongolian

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and MoggerGaston
JFL at being gaslit on this dumb asf forum that slavic men aren't racially discriminated against.
Currently fighting a dispute with colleagues about unfair charges being placed on me for some work social-event I participated in. Being asked to pay extra money.
I have rejected their racist requests and am now on bad terms with ~25% of my colleagues due to my slavic heritage.

This forum is dumb asf. Literally being made to believe I am 'white' and enjoy racial privileges. Fuck you niggers.

I am literally competing with racial dutch people with generational colonial wealth as a polish person who had his family genocided several times both by western and eastern powers in the past 200 years.

No one says Slavs aren’t discriminated against.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and MoggerGaston
have the papers ready just in case

a little man must carry a big stick

you should probably get your workplace unionized too
i have already been gaining social support behind the scenes, and I know now who are the instigators of this attack on me. (people who didnt support me)

It's literally office-drama about a bunch of nonsense you know. I have no interest in arguing with a bunch of fucking 40yo wage-slaves about some irrelevant bullshit.

If I was smarter, I would've avoided this mess all together and just paid the financial price. But I can't do it, so now I am stuck in office-drama.
My morality cucks me. I believe that I am right, so I fight till the end. Even when it's not worth it.

I need to overcome this fatal personality flaw, but it's that most of my life is rotting so I have literally nothing better to do or something.
idk. fuck this, but most importantly: fuck these people

i have already been gaining social support behind the scenes, and I know now who are the instigators of this attack on me. (people who didnt support me)

It's literally office-drama about a bunch of nonsense you know. I have no interest in arguing with a bunch of fucking 40yo wage-slaves about some irrelevant bullshit.

If I was smarter, I would've avoided this mess all together and just paid the financial price. But I can't do it, so now I am stuck in office-drama.
My morality cucks me. I believe that I am right, so I fight till the end. Even when it's not worth it.

I need to overcome this fatal personality flaw, but it's that most of my life is rotting so I have literally nothing better to do or something.
idk. fuck this, but most importantly: fuck these people
get rid of your slave morality

replace it with master morality

• +1
i knew a ukrainian men. He had blonde hair and blue eyes but somethink about him was off, he didnt had facialfeautres you would expect from a blond blue eyed person, he looked mongolian
slavic pheno is an extreme failo.

it looks:

1) low-trust
2) low-class / poor
3) unintelligent

in that order of relevance

its brutal

• +1
Reactions: watah, Debetro, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
wow i didn't realize there's so much politics in the bricklaying industry

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Roquefort, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others
get rid of your slave morality

replace it with master morality
there's some people with high-quality social skills at my work. Usually in the top management functions.
I've noticed they are opposites to me in a lot of ways. I can recognize why they are in that position instead of me. 2 things I noticed:

1) They put a serious personal effort into getting to know every employee they are directly involved with on a somewhat personal level.

What does this involve? They know your name, they ask you basic questions about your life, showing interest in you as a person. They know which hours you work. They greet you in a friendly way whenever they meet you. They involve you in discussions and conversation during working-hours. They are 'likeable', visible, not just shades in the background.

Me as the opposite:
As a normal employee I feel like I am just there to do my job and go home. I don't interact with people much unless it's specific people I like or I get interacted with. As a result there's a significant amount of people at my job who I 'see' but never really interact with. Many of them probably don't see me as a 'likeable colleague' but just 'some guy they see at work'. And that can easily evolve into negative opinions about me over time when they notice things they don't like.

2) They put a serious effort into bringing their feedback/complaints/criticism in a constructive and ego-friendly way with people.

When you behave in a way they don't like, they bring it in a way as to not harm your ego, but still making it clear that you need to change something about you. It makes it easy to accept their criticism without believing that you are 'wrong' or that you did something wrong.

This in complete opposite to me or most people who just work here as normal employees.
When we criticize other people, it often already comes out of an issue with our own ego. We see behavior of other people which we feel is unfair/unjust For example: it reminds us about things in our past we were criticized for, so we feel like it is unacceptable behavior. It is a battle with our ego, our past experiences.

Then our criticism of that person's behavior doesn't primarily come out of an interest to change their behavior, but to protect our own ego. It comes with a lot of emotional load.
Obviously, the results of such opinions of other people's behavior is negative, hostile, defensive, sad, stressful, etc.

I mean I guess it's what these managers get paid to do. Deal with office-drama and guide employees in the right direction, deal with unwanted employee behavior, drama, etc. Meanwhile I don't get paid to do any of this shit. So it's understandable that I simply don't care.

The better managers (not all are good) do this in an ego-friendly way. Where they respect who you are and why you behave the way you do.
Which is in stark contrast to normal social behavior that is mostly about ego vs ego.

I can admire their way of socializing. Problem is my ego is massive and I behave/think/feel/socialize mostly out of my traumatized ego. Not something I can change easily as I have to fight my feelings to behave/socialize in a way that goes against who I am.

I need to work slowly towards incorporating more ego-friendly behavior in my life.
Especially towards my own ego, but also being friendly to the ego of others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, ChiraqJihad and thereallegend
@thereallegend u didn't read any of that, be honest

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and MoggerGaston
@thereallegend u didn't read any of that, be honest
could've made a new topic with that post

You end up starting to write a short reply, get carried away, and before you know it you have 3 paragraphs of ramblings.

Now you are re-writing and re-paraphrasing your post to make it more coherent as a whole. Easier to read.

but it's still a wall of text in the end.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
wow i didn't realize there's so much politics in the bricklaying industry
Whenever women are involved in your industry, in your office, whatever.

Then you get these politics, this drama, this bullshit.

• +1
Tbh it's very brutal because basically the only conclusion I can draw is that if I want to stop rotting,
I need to make my own company where I am not discriminated. (I am basically rotter since I work only 12hours/week)

Going from rotter ----> proper employment, is hard enough.

But realizing that during proper employment, you are going to be racially/sexually/looks discriminated, so you can't go down that path. So now you need to start your own company instead of trying to get a good job.

Going from rotter ---> own company, is even harder.

Extremely tall walls to climb with very little fuel in my tanks. I have no positive social/family/romantic interactions in my life. It's just more pain, more effort, more work, in a life that is already pure pain/torture.

If I at least had some positive social validation, friends, girl, family, etc. I could probably pull through and become the next Elon Musk and start my own company.
Alas, this is not the case.

I am in a very difficult situation.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and bloomercel
No one says Slavs aren’t discriminated against.
A lot of ignorant people think that white light-skin = privilege. Slavs don't fit in their narrow, ignorant life views.

The reason why this is, is that a lot of 'white' light-skinned people from the West enjoy generational wealth/connections, even when they are ugly. So they tend to have good lives even when being ugly.

Most people with shit lives and no generational advantages, tend to be darker-skinned in western countries.

It's only when you show them slavic 'white' men like this:
2400x1800a.jpg
1532434528363-Polen-4_preview.jpeg

That people start to realize: 'Hmm these 'white' slavic men are ugly as fuck, and probably got treated like shit because of their looks.'

If they are more informed they also realize: 'most slavic men aren't born as rich/wealthy and with connections as dutch men are'

'slavic men have to build themselves up from scratch without outside help, without being good-looking'

I am never saying that dark-skinned men aren't racially discriminated against in the Netherlands. There's definitely racial bias against darker-toned men.

I am merely saying that slavic men, despite their 'white' skin-tone. Aren't benefiting from some sort of 'white-privilege' in western countries. In fact, we are also facing discrimination compared to normal white people.

We aren't better off than say morrocan or turkish people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, bloomercel and Michael Myers
A lot of ignorant people think that white light-skin = privilege. Slavs don't fit in their narrow, ignorant life views.

The reason why this is, is that a lot of 'white' light-skinned people from the West enjoy generational wealth/connections, even when they are ugly. So they tend to have good lives even when being ugly.

Most people with shit lives and no generational advantages, tend to be darker-skinned in western countries.

It's only when you show them slavic 'white' men like this:
2400x1800a.jpg
1532434528363-Polen-4_preview.jpeg

That people start to realize: 'Hmm these 'white' slavic men are ugly as fuck, and probably got treated like shit because of their looks.'

If they are more informed they also realize: 'most slavic men aren't born as rich/wealthy and with connections as dutch men are'
'slavic men have to build themselves up from scratch without outside help'

I am never saying that dark-skinned men aren't racially discriminated against in the Netherlands. There's definitely racial bias against darker-toned men.

I am merely saying that slavic men, despite their 'white' skin-tone. Aren't benefiting from some sort of 'white-privilege' in western countries. In fact, we are also facing discrimination compared to normal white people.

We aren't netter off at all than say morrocan or turkish people.
Yes. I agree. Slavics and muzzies are seen as the same. Only difference is the government will label you as western migrants and others as eastern migrants. Fact is, even Wilders is biased against Slavs. He created the “Polen meldpunt” thing. I used to think its purpose was to help Poles but instead it was actually created as an anti-Pole initiative.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1 and MoggerGaston
Yes. I agree. Slavics and muzzies are seen as the same. Only difference is the government will label you as western migrants and others as eastern migrants. Fact is, even Wilders is biased against Slavs. He created the “Polen meldpunt” thing. I used to think its purpose was to help Poles but instead it was actually created as an anti-Pole initiative.
Exactly.

I don't think slavs are discriminated worse than muzzies or other nationalities. They are on a similar level, we are all suffering here.

It's just that so many people are so easy to throw us on the same pile of 'white-privilege people'. When that is complete bs.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Exactly.

I don't think slavs are discriminated worse than muzzies or other nationalities. They are on a similar level, we are all suffering here.

It's just that so many people are so easy to throw us on the same pile of 'white-privilege people'. When that is complete bs.
I agree it’s BS. There should be a muzzie - Slav coalition.

• Love it
Poles are quite subhuman tbf

• +1

Western Europeans do not see Slavs as belonging to the same race. However, I would categorize Western Poles in the same way as Western Europeans are classified. For me, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Austria mark the transition point where Western Europe merges into Eastern Europe.

• +1
Westerners have worse attitude towards slavic men than towards ethnics and bbcs.

Western countries being open and tolerant is one of the biggest lies ever.

Slavic countries are way less racist than western ones. Where I live, people don't give a fuck about race, they dislike westernes but only because of political reasons or other countries with hostile relations. While westerners trully believe that they are superior race.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
this only happens in Europe though. Slavics have always been lower class in Europe

• +1
Westerners have worse attitude towards slavic men than towards ethnics and bbcs.

Western countries being open and tolerant is one of the biggest lies ever.

Slavic countries are way less racist than western ones. Where I live, people don't give a fuck about race, they dislike westernes but only because of political reasons or other countries with hostile relations. While westerners trully believe that they are superior race.
Foreigners/non-whites are just an economic tool for wealthy people to make more money here in the Netherlands.

The elite don't even interact with foreigners anyways, they live segregated lives.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Beetlejuice, bloomercel and 2 others
this only happens in Europe though. Slavics have always been lower class in Europe
I think slavs may do best in latin/med/negro countries. low-trust looks can compete there.

they probably don't do well in asian countries where pretty-boy looks are more adored.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122

I'm sorry brother.
May poland see greater riches and salvation one day. It is a great nation.
Love from Serbia, Finland and Germany.

• Love it
Foreigners/non-whites are just an economic tool for wealthy people to make more money here in the Netherlands.

The elite don't even interact with foreigners anyways, they live segregated lives.
Yes. I noticed that.
I'm happy with that fact too, I just want them out.

• +1
Idk man most of my coworkers are punjabi and other ethnics can’t remember last time I saw a random white person outside

And honestly punjabis hate muzzies waaaayyyy more (even tho Muslims simp hard for them) or so I’d say Muslims are more discriminated against in western countries like Canada

• JFL
Idk man most of my coworkers are punjabi and other ethnics can’t remember last time I saw a random white person outside

And honestly punjabis hate muzzies waaaayyyy more (even tho Muslims simp hard for them) or so I’d say Muslims are more discriminated against in western countries like Canada
Actually, most Punjabis are muzzies. But I assume you are talking about Bharati Punjabis. Yes, the ones in the west are no doubt more hateful but the ones in Bharat are neutral or leaning towards liking muzzies (or at least, the Punjabi ones). Especially with the opening of the Kartarpur border which has warmed relations because their holiest shrine is unironically located in Pakistan. :ROFLMAO:

But yes, muzzies are the most discriminated, no doubt about this.

Actually, most Punjabis are muzzies. But I assume you are talking about Bharati Punjabis. Yes, the ones in the west are no doubt more hateful but the ones in Bharat are neutral or leaning towards liking muzzies (or at least, the Punjabi ones). Especially with the opening of the Kartarpur border which has warmed relations because their holiest shrine is unironically located in Pakistan. :ROFLMAO:

But yes, muzzies are the most discriminated, no doubt about this.
Hmm idk I just find it funny that Indians in Canada openly hate Muslims but moslems always simp for them jfl

Trudeau would’ve lost previous election if Muslims didn’t vote for him in swing riding last election

Go through these comments of course a Muslim guy is defending Brampton, mass immigration (from India) and Trudeau

Insane cuckoldry jfl @yeeyeeslayer

Honestly this meme is legit
IMG 1539

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

What will you do? Return to poland? Stay to prove the haters wrong?

Hmm idk I just find it funny that Indians in Canada openly hate Muslims but moslems always simp for them jfl

Trudeau would’ve lost previous election if Muslims didn’t vote for him in swing riding last election

Go through these comments of course a Muslim guy is defending Brampton, mass immigration (from India) and Trudeau

Honestly this meme is legit View attachment 2817407

Idc

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Deleted member 7580

Honestly this meme is legit View attachment 2817407

I just finished the Harry Potter franchise in the span of a few days, JFL at the picture. And I think those guys don't actually preach their hatred in front of muzzies, *OR* the muzzies are harmless studycels. Bring those poojeets to Europe and let them say the things to the muzzies here. I'll tell you, they'll get their asses kicked immediately. Not to mention the muzzies here already freely use slurs aimed at them, we call them "koelies" (in English, it's coolie, the same slur).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Wilders is a chink and shabbos goyim, they should have racial nationalism not ethnonationalism

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and TheRagingBull

I thought you were smart, when people talk about white privilege they're referring disadvantages you don't face rather than someone coming to your house and sucking your penis for being white. Hope you never get pussy you cunt

I thought you were smart, when people talk about white privilege they're referring disadvantages you don't face rather than someone coming to your house and sucking your penis for being white. Hope you never get pussy you cunt
ur posting in the wrong topic buddyboyo.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel