Faggot Kept Complementing my Bulge...

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I was talking to this dude I know IRL, over discord. Now he's a femboy homosexual, but you know I'm not totally homophobic, so I just talked to him like a normal person.

Well I sent him a pic of me, to get a rating, since I was curious If he was fem-brained and had a female gaze...
But then he started talking about my fucking bulge... The faggot couldn't resist, I suppose.

How is this appropriate? Imagine If a girl sent a pic of herself to me, and I started talking about her tits. THAT WOULDN'T BE OK, NOW WOULD IT?
No, so how the fuck does this faggot have the audacity to start talking about my bulge?

BUT WAIT... It gets worse. He kept harassing me, trying to get me to do erotic roleplay with him.
Now I don't find the idea of roleplaying intriguing in the first place, but roleplaying over text with some faggot?
Are you fucking serious? FUCK NO

I had to play it cool, and politely reject his offer to roleplay, but it was fucking infuriating because he kept fucking trying to force this roleplay bullshit on me.
Like I don't consent.
I feel fucking violated.
I was digitally raped, and there was nothing I could but politely try to reject him.
Because if I told him to fuck off, he would probably start spreading rumors about me being homophobic.

Here's the discord chat:
Untitled1

You can see that I initially ignored the bulge comment, but then he brought up my bulge again, and I was forced to answer.
I even said "It's kinda uncomfortable" as a hint, for him to understand.
But this seemingly NT faggot, apparently doesn't fucking care.
FUCK... I just want to block him, and never see him again, but I can't due to the social repercussions...

Tagging homosexuals:
@thecel
@Aloha
@AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diamondbill, try2beme, sportsmogger and 17 others
good thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, the MOUSE, The Grinch and 2 others
Post his picture here for revenge

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, ICXCLuvr, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
I'll be blunt: you're overreacting and come off super insecure

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, kebab, horizontallytall and 4 others
how big is it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, JustShower, Deleted member 32285 and 2 others
Brosefs, you don't understand..
I was forced to do erotic roleplay...

I feel disgusted...

I constantly attempted to redirect the roleplay from the strange scenario. However, he persistently guided it back. It felt like I was struggling to navigate a boat in a storm, with him being the relentless wind.

Untitled2

Untitled3

Post his picture here for revenge
Loufy42 light

how big is it?
4.6"-6" BP when flaccid, and 7.5"-7.8" BP when erect.

I'll be blunt: you're overreacting and come off super insecure
Bro, I'm not into that shit, and I was fucking forced.
If I was a women, people would have sympathy.

But because I'm a man, no one gives a fuck, and people just laugh it off.

EDIT: Holy fuck, I accidently posted the image with the name uncensored.
Hopefully no one saw that. That could've been really bad...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill, TechnoBoss, sportsmogger and 6 others

I feel disgusted...

I constantly attempted to redirect the roleplay from the strange scenario. However, he persistently guided it back. It felt like I was struggling to navigate a boat in a storm, with him being the relentless wind.

View attachment 2567695
View attachment 2567701

View attachment 2567699

Yeah…forced…
Hm GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 3virtues, iblamechico and 5 others

I feel disgusted...

View attachment 2567695
View attachment 2567701

View attachment 2567699

Incels here can't understand and empathize with the struggles of a Chad. They justify rape because they think that inceldom is worse.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
It's literally a discord faggot what do ya expect

• Woah

It's not comparable because (if) he's advancing, he's taking all the risk--that puts him closer to women in this sense.
You'd lose nothing if you'd reciprocate.

• Woah
So you can't ignore or ghost him entirely?

My irl best friend is a devout Christian, he's blackpilled and I talk about rating and all that, all the time and it's never gotten weird for either of us In 3+ years of friendship even though he's seen me in a dress lol. It feels more chaste and innocent than my actual brother

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Nick.Harte and Spiritualcell
That last fucking sentence made me want to shoot myself

• JFL
I was talking to this dude I know IRL, over discord. Now he's a femboy homosexual, but you know I'm not totally homophobic, so I just talked to him like a normal person.

Well I sent him a pic of me, to get a rating, since I was curious If he was fem-brained and had a female gaze...
But then he started talking about my fucking bulge... The faggot couldn't resist, I suppose.

How is this appropriate? Imagine If a girl sent a pic of herself to me, and I started talking about her tits. THAT WOULDN'T BE OK, NOW WOULD IT?
No, so how the fuck does this faggot have the audacity to start talking about my bulge?

BUT WAIT... It gets worse. He kept harassing me, trying to get me to do erotic roleplay with him.
Now I don't find the idea of roleplaying intriguing in the first place, but roleplaying over text with some faggot?

I had to play it cool, and politely reject his offer to roleplay, but it was fucking infuriating because he kept fucking trying to force this roleplay bullshit on me.
Like I don't consent.
I feel fucking violated.
I was digitally raped, and there was nothing I could but politely try to reject him.
Because if I told him to fuck off, he would probably start spreading rumors about me being homophobic.

Here's the discord chat:
View attachment 2567682
You can see that I initially ignored the bulge comment, but then he brought up my bulge again, and I was forced to answer.
FUCK... I just want to block him, and never see him again, but I can't due to the social repercussions...

Tagging homosexuals:
@thecel
@Aloha
@AlexBrown84
Haha nothing wrong with a little bit of fun

Lets now talk about that bulge : ))
Send picture of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Spiritualcell
Haha nothing wrong with a little bit of fun

Lets now talk about that bulge : ))
Send picture of it
This was the picture I sent him.

That last fucking sentence made me want to shoot myself
Indeed. The fucking audacity to think that he can just pretend to be a girl.
"I identify as a girl, and if you don't find me attractive you're transphobic"
He would say some shit like that... fuck

So you can't ignore or ghost him entirely?

My irl best friend is a devout Christian, he's blackpilled and I talk about rating and all that, all the time and it's never gotten weird for either of us In 3+ years of friendship even though he's seen me in a dress lol. It feels more chaste and innocent than my actual brother
Nah, he's friends with my friends, you get me?
Like If I ghosted him, my other friends would start asking why, and yeah it would just lead to problems.

It's not comparable because (if) he's advancing, he's taking all the risk--that puts him closer to women in this sense.
You'd lose nothing if you'd reciprocate.
I've noticed that your writing style is quite abstract and philosophical, blending complex ideas with a sort of indirect communication. It's an interesting approach that requires the reader to engage deeply with the content to grasp the underlying message. Your use of implicit assumptions and counterintuitive logic adds a layer of depth to your arguments, though it can sometimes make them challenging to fully comprehend.

I'm curious, do you write in this manner deliberately? Is it a conscious choice to frame your points in this complex and layered way, or is it more of a natural expression of your thought process? I find it interesting and I would like to understand more about the intention behind your style.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fuck this femboy sissy as an act of revange

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Spiritualcell
Discord moment

• So Sad

Like I don't consent.
I feel fucking violated.

Here's the discord chat:
View attachment 2567682

Tagging homosexuals:
@thecel
@Aloha
@AlexBrown84
Oh no what the heck

You poor poor man

• So Sad
the bullshit builds

• JFL
Send pic of the femboy

• +1
they talk cute. i would abuse that bussy ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, ShowerMaxxing and Nick.Harte
Average Discord user

• +1

Like I don't consent.
I feel fucking violated.

Here's the discord chat:
View attachment 2567682

Tagging homosexuals:
@thecel
@Aloha
@AlexBrown84
why the fuck do you wear clothes that shows your fucking crotch when your with your parents…🤦

nigga have some fucking respect

I always wear short underneath my pants, sweatpants, etc

Like bro you wearing clothes that shows your crotch is like a girl who wear tight spandex or leggings to where you can see their ass

it’s fucking indecent

(bros uncomfortable that his parents are staring at his crotch when his fucking dick is out there wtf. like dude…)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Nick.Harte

I feel disgusted...

View attachment 2567695
/View attachment 2567701

View attachment 2567699

Forced…. youre just gay too

• WTF

I feel disgusted...

View attachment 2567695
View attachment 2567701

View attachment 2567699

Just turn the computer off lmao

• JFL

Like I don't consent.
I feel fucking violated.

Here's the discord chat:
View attachment 2567682

Tagging homosexuals:
@thecel
@Aloha
@AlexBrown84
Brutal. But I wouldn’t be caught dead talking to that kind of faggot.

• +1
I've also had esex with a discord femboy, very underrated

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Ricky212