failed suicide attempt with bleach

Brutal bro, its over

Mirin the low inhib though to be able to use bleach to try to kill yourself, I couldnt do it

Hanging yourself would be the best way to do it or jumping from high

drank some 100 ml of bleach, my throat was burning like hell, suffered from intense stomach pain for 2 hours and after that i just threw up for 30 minutes. fucking hell bro, i cannot even suicide
Bhaii jump into metal grinder instant death

these niggas help more for suimaxxing than looksmaxx ehat an irony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kazey, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
dont kill yourself, go to some foreign country, do drugs, fuck whores, do whatever you want because no one is going to hold you back not even yourself

I won't tell you what to do

However, I do suggest that at the very least you try expending every possible solution to fix your problems first like surgery or other misc."-maxes"

The choice is ultimately yours though in the end, yet you only get to choose once so make it carefully.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
at least don't die as a retard, go to Palestine and die of Jewish carpet bombing, jump of the everest, help yourself with a shotgun om april 5th or smth

don't do this bro

your good looking

you have so much to enjoy in life

you seem to have mental problems

you seem to have mental problems
I'm 28 and only have a master degree and 2 months of work experience, plus no One Is my family or acquaintances Is willing to find me a job, basically unemployable and can only resort to crime for surviving. Plus when i tell about this to my relatives they Say it's my fault and i Need to go out instead of rotting in my room.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm 28 and only have a master degree and 2 months of work experience, plus no One Is my family or acquaintances Is willing to find me a job, basically unemployable and can only resort to crime for surviving. Plus when i tell about this to my relatives they Say it's my fault and i Need to go out instead of rotting in my room.
A master degree is good
Yeah you wrote several times that you couldn’t find a job, I find it wild though, is there an unemployment crisis in Italy?

What about doing less qualified jobs for now? I had an Italian friend who was a gelato maker for some time after having graduated in Italy

he's evil. why the fuck would he want me to keep facing this hellish torture that is daily life.
hes not evil , he loves you. He saved you and your life path is not over

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxilofailo
A master degree is good
Yeah you wrote several times that you couldn’t find a job, I find it wild though, is there an unemployment crisis in Italy?

What about doing less qualified jobs for now? I had an Italian friend who was a gelato maker for some time after having graduated in Italy
depends on the degree he got his masters i guess

hes not evil , he loves you. He saved you and your life path is not over
Then why am I not 8 PSL?
Why am I not josh mcgregor
Why am I a gastly subhuman?
Why am I not rich
Why am I not 6’6”?
Why don’t foids worship me?
Why am I low iq?
Muh he loves you
I used to think that too
Then I woke up, took the blackpill, and realized how wrong I was
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
give yourself a chance. Im 27 college dropout bc of chronic pain, living with my parents. Like he said, even if you lay in bed all day, you still influence peoples lives. What about a Professor "contributing" to society, but is a terrible person and beats his kids. But yeah i heard Italys wellfare system got fucked, dont know about the situation

suicide is very corny 🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊🙊