Good god

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Zonar and Gaygymmaxx
Easier said than done, also children are expensive in money and time and effort
Depends on how they're nourished

For these purposes I'm sure Mr. @fuxkdakikez has measures in place to keep costs low. The sick fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and fuxkdakikez
Depends on how they're nourished

For these purposes I'm sure Mr. @fuxkdakikez has measures in place to keep costs low. The sick fuck.
fuckk im gonna get swatted for posting this

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
fuckk im gonna get swatted for posting this
You'll get swatted for what you've done. I know this isn't just an idea of yours, it's what you do. The FBI, NSA, and CIA know all about your foul "pocket pussy" trafficking and now with this account, we've got your IP. Local troops should be headed down shortly, they've been made aware of your actions, while they are state officials I wouldn't be surprised if you're shot on contact. And if so, good riddance, you sick fuck.

• JFL
You'll get swatted for what you've done. I know this isn't just an idea of yours, it's what you do. The FBI, NSA, and CIA know all about your foul "pocket pussy" trafficking and now with this account, we've got your IP. Local troops should be headed down shortly, they've been made aware of your actions, while they are state officials I wouldn't be surprised if you're shot on contact. And if so, good riddance, you sick fuck.
fuckk man im scared now im gonna sit at my window as soon as i hear sirens im gone

• +1