Family Maxxing

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
In the next decade or so I hope to have 2 children preferably sons

I'm hoping that their mother is of Scandinavian background and is 5'8 and above

That's the final goal tbh pass on your genetics and raise moggers. Imagine giving your son everything you've never had, I'd help him become a pro athlete, accel in what ever field he wants and help him become the best at it.

My children will inherit the world inshallah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, RopeMaxxed, FutureAestheticMale and 2 others
why Scandinavian ?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
DEF5B2DC FEFC 4CA2 BFA5 E27A7A451250

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
Having daughters is better if you want to achieve that since they will always lead a good life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 6128

That's the final goal tbh pass on your genetics and raise moggers. Imagine giving your son everything you've never had, I'd help him become a pro athlete, accel in what ever field he wants and help him become the best at it.

They will be ugly and I geneticsmog this entire forum. If you want to have good looking children you need your wife to get fucked by me

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 27066 and FutureAestheticMale
why Scandinavian ?
What are the Scandinavian gene traits?

The supposed physical traits of the Nordics included light eyes, light skin, tall stature, and dolichocephalic skull; their psychological traits were deemed to be truthfulness, equitability, a competitive spirit, naivete, reservedness, and individualism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
High contrast north atlantid stacy or platinum blonde light stacy?

High contrast north atlantid stacy or platinum blonde light stacy?
I'm not bothered about pheno as long as she has light eyes

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

lmao passing on your genetics dont matter, after some number of "generations" your "genetics" get diluted into the general population. (simple math/logic)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, FutureAestheticMale and poopoohead
lmao passing on your genetics dont matter, after some number of "generations" your "genetics" get diluted into the general population. (simple math/logic)
They will have my last name

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You're like a bitch in heat jfl

You can't decide what your kids will be and if you force them they will only hate you, stop with this cope you fucking curry

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
You're like a bitch in heat jfl

You can't decide what your kids will be and if you force them they will only hate you, stop with this cope you fucking curry
Wdym why cant I decide who my partner is and im not curry :rage::rage::rage:

How tall are you? I need a tall bitch as well

Why would you want them to succeed and not you

They will be ugly and I geneticsmog this entire forum. If you want to have good looking children you need your wife to get fucked by me
Have you really seen Demons?

Have you really seen Demons?
Not directly unless you count seeing shadows and objects in the corners of rooms but I've seen possessed persons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

Imagine having 15000 posts here, having acess to orthotropics knowledge, and talk about genetic to raise a child. Fuck genetics dude if u have a child its in ur hands to make them develop corretly