Fashion is cope

Lifemaxxer

Lifemaxxer

Iron
Fashion literally does not matter. It only serves to accent the physique. No woman will give a shit about what you wear when you're naked, and no man will respect nor admire you for wearing an expensive shirt.

That being said, here's some pointers on using clothing to your advantage:

- Stick to plain clothing, unless you want to look like a faggot and advertise someone else's brand.

- Wear fitted clothing, which serves to highlight your physique. (If you aren't gymcelling already gtfo)

- Don't overcomplicate jewelry/accessories/etc, they can be helpful to highlight status but can also make you look like a major fag.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 685, GenericChad1444 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and mojopin
You should use fashion to fraud normie status. Beyond that its cope

Fashion is only cope if it is hype shit like Supreme. It’s impossible not to look like a twat in stuff like that. Style is legit though. It might not be as important as face but every little helps.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Carbon Copy, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others
fashion is essential for climbing the jb hierarchy fym

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Dissonance, nastynas and 4 others
Stick to plain clothing, unless you want to look like a faggot and advertise someone else's brand

this isn't looking like a faggot, it's looking like a rich guy with resources, which appeals to women
avoid hype shit but do wear expensive brands if you can, go for subtle logos

All black makes you look taller

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and 2 others
wear whatever is comfortable lol and you like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Thushespokeofit
Your clothes can be a falio but not really a halo

Face > all

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 439 and 5 others
Nothing is cope if you’re GL

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Fashion is cope if you're talking about this hype beast stuff.
It's not cope
If you're wearing boots (height increase)
If you're wearing clothes with similar colors or vertical stripes (illusion of being a bit taller)
If you're wearing accessories (just shows that you are more mature and care about your appearance).

I also thought everything is cope when it comes to fashion but when I wore different stuff (watch, boots etc.) than usually (just a hoodie and jeans) some girls that already knew me commented on it.
Just need to make sure you don't look like a tryhard. Shouldn't rock a leather jacket with a subhuman face, it'll look incongruent.

Wearing baggy clothes makes you look even worse than you are while good clothes can push your attractiveness by 0.1 at least

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, middayshowers, androidcel and 1 other person
Nice looking suits are a +0.5. I mean it.
I keep getting looks and compliments when I wear a good suit

does anyone have a guide on how to fashionmaxx? like, what are the best colors to wear, stuff like that

fashion is essential for climbing the jb hierarchy fym
Tbh I heard some girls talking with each other on the bus. One of them asked: Is he ugly? I heard he was pretty short?. The other answered: Yea, but he has nice shoe game though. Lifefuel for subhuman manlets.

Your clothes can be a falio but not really a halo

Face > all
Pretty much.

Just wear well fitted clean ordinary clothes.
this isn't looking like a faggot, it's looking like a rich guy with resources, which appeals to women
avoid hype shit but do wear expensive brands if you can, go for subtle logos
It appeals to women looking for betabux, which, as blackpilled men, we don't want anything to do with.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Saturn
Fashion is cope if you're talking about this hype beast stuff.
It's not cope
If you're wearing boots (height increase)
If you're wearing clothes with similar colors or vertical stripes (illusion of being a bit taller)
If you're wearing accessories (just shows that you are more mature and care about your appearance).

I also thought everything is cope when it comes to fashion but when I wore different stuff (watch, boots etc.) than usually (just a hoodie and jeans) some girls that already knew me commented on it.
Just need to make sure you don't look like a tryhard. Shouldn't rock a leather jacket with a subhuman face, it'll look incongruent.

Wearing baggy clothes makes you look even worse than you are while good clothes can push your attractiveness by 0.1 at least
Again, foids dont give a rats ass about you being mature and caring about your appearance. Just like they dont care about the fact chad has a gym body; they dont appreciate the care he gives to his appearance but they only care about looking at the hot body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i ultra downplay the clothes and i overhear foids saying look scruffy all the fucking time.

Again, foids dont give a rats ass about you being mature and caring about your appearance. Just like they dont care about the fact chad has a gym body; they dont appreciate the care he gives to his appearance but they only care about looking at the hot body.
I'm not talking about women.
I'm talking about being a better version of yourself.
Yes, showing signs of maturity is a benefit in many areas like career etc.

#1 tip

Don't have dirty shoes. Shoes must always be clean. Women will always look at them and judge you based on that.. This is something a lot of guys don't know.. but they are obsessed not just with their own shoes but what's on your feet too.

LMS looks great in a Gucci hoodie
LMS does not look good in anime cartoon tshirt retarded look

• +1
Reactions: Demir
fashion is not cope if you have varicocele shape body jfl

If you are over 20 good clothes are legit halo

Fashion literally does not matter. It only serves to accent the physique. No woman will give a shit about what you wear when you're naked, and no man will respect nor admire you for wearing an expensive shirt.

That being said, here's some pointers on using clothing to your advantage:

- Stick to plain clothing, unless you want to look like a faggot and advertise someone else's brand.

- Wear fitted clothing, which serves to highlight your physique. (If you aren't gymcelling already gtfo)

- Don't overcomplicate jewelry/accessories/etc, they can be helpful to highlight status but can also make you look like a major fag.
fashion doesn’t make u more attractive as far as like health or beauty. it makes u more attractive as far as social status. wearing edgy clothing communicates that ur a bad boy. that ur like a cool guy. it’s like riding a motorcycle. wearing a suit communicates ur successful or rich. it’s like driving a rolls royce. it’s used to communicate to people what kind of person u are. and women are attracted to bad boys/edgy guys for short term relationships like a fling. and to the rich successful guys for long term relationships like starting a family.

Last edited: