Fast Vs slow metabolism is real and determined by genetics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've been scrawny basically my entire life but after I started taking antidepressant medicine (which slows metabolism) I've been getting fat for the first time in my life (I'm in my 30s). And this is despite having A LOWER attitude than before and quitting all beer/alcohol.

Just fucking lol at idiot normies say fat people are only fat because of laziness. This is just another bluepill that ignores genetics. I spent my 20s living on Pizza and beer and I stayed scrawny because of my ecto-genetics but now because my body chemistry is different from the pills I'm taking I'm suddenly gaining weight despite having an objectively healthier diet now. This shit is 100% genes imo.

Just fucking lol at thinking ripped Chad just eats healthier. He lucked out genetically just as he did with his face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, 6′2 still over, LooksOrDeath and 10 others
what? Everyone knows ur metabolism slows with age

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ElTruecel, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
30 year old grown man wonders why his metabolism is slowing down

Stay tuned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, tombradylover, DelonLover1999 and 7 others
what? Everyone knows ur metabolism slows with age
We're not talking about slow gradual weight gain. We're talking about a sudden and considerable increase in the 3-5 months in which I've been on the new SSRIs drugs that my doctor gave to me. I also had to quit alcohol at the same time (I was drinking like 8-12 pints a week). My general appetite also lowered because of the drugs and general lack of energy. For all intents and purposes, I should've LOST weight.

Instead of the opposite is happening. I'm getting fatter than I've ever been. This proves that putting on fat isn't just a matter of calories in/calories out like the fitness faggots like to pretend. This shit is biological.

But tbh this isn't even new information, honestly. Everybody knows that if you go on steroids you will lose fat and gain muscle even if nothing about your eating habits is changed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, 6′2 still over, the BULL and 2 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
No shit whenever I see overweight people they have less on their plate than me. People who are skinny could be fed butter through a drip24/7 and not actually look obese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member
I've been scrawny basically my entire life but after I started taking antidepressant medicine (which slows metabolism) I've been getting fat for the first time in my life (I'm in my 30s). And this is despite having A LOWER attitude than before and quitting all beer/alcohol.

Just fucking lol at idiot normies say fat people are only fat because of laziness. This is just another bluepill that ignores genetics. I spent my 20s living on Pizza and beer and I stayed scrawny because of my ecto-genetics but now because my body chemistry is different from the pills I'm taking I'm suddenly gaining weight despite having an objectively healthier diet now. This shit is 100% genes imo.

Just fucking lol at thinking ripped Chad just eats healthier. He lucked out genetically just as he did with his face.
Metabolism slows with age and normies are well aware of metabolism effecting it infact normies are the ones that cope making excuses for fat fucks being fat by saying “MUH METABOLISM. When it’s just put down the fork. My metabolism is prob faster than most yet I struggle with weightloss because I have a large massive appetite

• +1
Reactions: mike21
No shit whenever I see overweight people they have less on their plate than me. People who are skinny could be fed butter through a drip24/7 and not actually look obese
Your not seeing what those fat people eat when your not around. Your not seeing how many meals they eat a day, your not seeing how many snacks they eat and what junk food they devour, your not seeing so many things such as how much they love around. Fatties are usually very inactive

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and Xtra

Stay tuned
That's a myth.
People just gradually become less and less active and more lazy, it gradually sourals and before they know it they have let themselves go.

Your not seeing what those fat people eat when your not around. Your not seeing how many meals they eat a day, your not seeing how many snacks they eat and what junk food they devour, your not seeing so many things such as how much they love around. Fatties are usually very inactive
I doubt they eat over 4000 calories which is what I maintain 72kg on

Still rather rare to see people who cruise at lower bodyfats (sub 12) without calorie counting and meal tracking.

There is the occasional genetic freak but even the so called chads have to put some work if they want to maintain the high end of vascularity

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14392 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
People use less energy when they ger older

Still rather rare to see people who cruise at lower bodyfats (sub 12) without calorie counting and meal tracking.

There is the occasional genetic freak but even the so called chads have to put some work if they want to maintain the high end of vascularity
Nah its incredible easy

Nah they eat more at home

Yeah so does everyone else and not everyone is obese.
Obese people eat alot at home. I got overweight because I ate more snacks and more food.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I doubt they eat over 4000 calories which is what I maintain 72kg on
They prob do lmfao. I used to eat 3.5k+ everyday until summer last year now I have to eat around 2.5k to still lose weight which is starvation mode for me as I enjoy eating. Modt fattiess eat as much as me or more (junk food even in small doses are full of calories). You just have a super jacked metabolism or you workout a lot. I myself have to burn 1.5k calories in exercise daily to get a slight deficit my weight on 2.5k calories

Back when I was gymcelling during my mid 20s, I counted calories and everything. My daily calories were 3300 yet despite this I weighed 69kg as a 6.2ft tall man. Prior to counting the calories I was probably eating between 4000-4500 per day depending on how much soda/junk I consumed. I never got heavier than 80-84kg.

Just fucking lol at saying this shit has nothing to do with genes.

Why are you taking antis

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and MoggerGaston
Why are you taking antis
because he lives in iceland.

northern-europe is HELL. Life quality is garbage. Everyone is on meds or coping some other way

northern-europe is HELL. Life quality is garbage. Everyone is on meds or coping some other way
lol still rather be here than some ethnic shithole country.

lol still rather be here than some ethnic shithole country.
yes, you love being depressed while indians are filled with joy while taking their daily street-shit

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and the BULL
Being on antidepressants is such a loser trait.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member
Back when I was gymcelling during my mid 20s, I counted calories and everything. My daily calories were 3300 yet despite this I weighed 69kg as a 6.2ft tall man. Prior to counting the calories I was probably eating between 4000-4500 per day depending on how much soda/junk I consumed. I never got heavier than 80-84kg.

Just fucking lol at saying this shit has nothing to do with genes.
obvious larper + you are a legit retard

i cringe so hard seeing this shit, everyone has the same metabolism, two guys of the same height and weight need the same amount of cals to maintain their weight why is this so hard for some people to understand

every time i see some twig retard saying he eats 3500 daily and cant gain weight or see some obese person saying they gained weight on 1500 cals it makes me wanna blow my head off

i cringe so hard seeing this shit, everyone has the same metabolism, two guys of the same height and weight need the same amount of cals to maintain their weight why is this so hard for some people to understand

every time i see some twig retard saying he eats 3500 daily and cant gain weight or see some obese person saying they gained weight on 1500 cals it makes me wanna blow my head off
They prob do lmfao. I used to eat 3.5k+ everyday until summer last year now I have to eat around 2.5k to still lose weight which is starvation mode for me as I enjoy eating. Modt fattiess eat as much as me or more (junk food even in small doses are full of calories). You just have a super jacked metabolism or you workout a lot. I myself have to burn 1.5k calories in exercise daily to get a slight deficit my weight on 2.5k calories

Stay tuned
You're ignorant about the subject why do you pretend you know all jfl such a normie trait

I thought only women were on meds in northern europe, i don’t know a single male that’s on meds

I thought only women were on meds in northern europe, i don’t know a single male that’s on meds
Common for men too

You're ignorant about the subject why do you pretend you know all jfl such a normie trait
guessing ur some fat fuck who thinks he eats only 1000 cals per day

guessing ur some fat fuck who thinks he eats only 1000 cals per day
No, you got all It wrong, i used to eat like a pig and be low bf and muscular, After schizo pills which slow down your metabolism i suddenly spiked in bf, even If now i actually Watch what i eat i cannot get to that level of leanness. Is completely about genetics, those fat people you see already start with low metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
metabolism me

No, you got all It wrong, i used to eat like a pig and be low bf and muscular, After schizo pills which slow down your metabolism i suddenly spiked in bf, even If now i actually Watch what i eat i cannot get to that level of leanness. Is completely about genetics, those fat people you see already start with low metabolism.
It's why even when they get their stomach shrank with an operation so they can barely eat anything they still look big after, even if they lose weight.
If it's about calories and not genetics why do fat people have to literally starve themselves or shrink their stomachs while I'm 72kg on 4000 calories jfl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It's why even when they get their stomach shrank with an operation so they can barely eat anything they still look big after, even if they lose weight.
If it's about calories and not genetics why do fat people have to literally starve themselves or shrink their stomachs while I'm 72kg on 4000 calories jfl
ah great another person who thinks 2000-2500 cals is 4000

"Metabolism" as most people know it is a scam.

[muscle tissue + organ tissue] * activity level = calories burned

It's that simple.

I love you disillusioned

Hop off the ssris and hop on adderral

Stay tuned