Fastest way to get jacked by summer without PEDs?

B

Bentley

Ascend harder
Naturally

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and i_love_roosters
Naturally
Start being nice. Help your community. You don't need to be "jacked" and mog everyone. Who even cares about that?
Best way to mog is to be helpful and nice to those around you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, NoseProphecy, buflek and 14 others
Start being nice. Help your community. You don't need to be "jacked" and mog everyone. Who even cares about that?
Reddit tier response but ok

Said by sub5 sean o pry

Reddit tier response but ok
Reddit tier response? Women don't care about muscles or looks dude. This is some fantasy you have drawn up in your mind. You don't need to "mog" anyone or be "jacked"

Just be nice dude. I help my community and donate to food pantries. I help where I can.

Sorry I can't make you see the light. You'll understand when you get older and have a family that being kind matters WAY more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, <6PSLcel, strawberrymushroom and 6 others
Reddit tier response? Women don't care about muscles or looks dude. This is some fantasy you have drawn up in your mind. You don't need to "mog" anyone or be "jacked"

Just be nice dude. I help my community and donate to food pantries. I help where I can.

Sorry I can't make you see the light. You'll understand when you get older and have a family that being kind matters WAY more.
So legit bro

I know plenty of guys who aren't 'conventionally' attractive yet still get tail like you wouldn't believe

Charisma, hobbies, smiling and just treating women like human beings goes a long way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, strawberrymushroom, wsada and 5 others
So legit bro

I know plenty of guys who aren't 'conventionally' attractive yet still get tail like you wouldn't believe

Charisma, hobbies, smiling and just treating women like human beings goes a long way
I agree bro I agree

If I remember correctly someone said:

Women would rather date a 5’2 balding Indian Janitor with good personality than a 6’4 jacked aryan warlord with bad personality.

Which is true

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and TechnoBoss
It's Maher fucking only you faggots, get that through your narrow fucking skulls

You don't stand a fucking chance. Your personality wont do shit

If you're not tall, with a high sex appeal slayer face it's fucking over for you

Are you a terminator?

No

So fucking LDAR, cunt. You're not that guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, socialcel, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Natty gymcelling for 2 years

walk outside

go swimming

• +1
Reactions: Bentley
It's Maher fucking only you faggots, get that through your narrow fucking skulls

You don't stand a fucking chance. Your personality wont do shit

If you're not tall, with a high sex appeal slayer face it's fucking over for you

Are you a terminator?

No

So fucking LDAR, cunt. You're not that guy

View attachment 2839495
I love it when you suck off Maher

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
For that you need me to pay 30 euros or more

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
hit the gym, no other option

• +1