fastest way to lose weight for prom

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
i have prom halfway thru may and am tryna lose as much fat as possible. it’s too close to really be able to order anything, so i am asking for some diy shit. i’ve heard keto is a rlly fast way but fuck dat. just tryna learn some alternatives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, barettrealrx and shieldzz
i have prom halfway thru may and am tryna lose as much fat as possible. it’s too close to really be able to order anything, so i am asking for some diy shit. i’ve heard keto is a rlly fast way but fuck dat. just tryna learn some alternatives
Easy dm me

eat few calories. i lost 3kg in 3 days by only eating 500 calories

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
dont eat bub
also dont drink
just lie down and die tbh

DONT EAT THEORY ?

i think his goal is to look skinnier, he will just lose water if he doesnt eat

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
just go low calories + cardio + nicotine/caffeine/other appetite suppressant, obviously you'll be hungry and you might feel like shit depending on how you respond to being low on calories but it'll be worth it. most people are better off having just one meal per day or spreading it out to upward of 6 meals, sitting at 3 meals per day is usually bad. for cardio dont do too intensive shit keep nosebreathing but go for long duration (30+ min ideally)

Hop on keto diet, more efficient at fat burning. Calories in , calories out is a general description for weight loss and it will work no matter the diet. However, ketogenic diet is much more efficient in burning fat. I recommend lowering your caloric intake by 1000 and eating a ketogenic diet with high fibrous plants or fiber supplement (2-3 scoops per day) if you are not eating much veggies.

Other than this, i recommend daily 1 hour on treadmill while doing work or watching something. You could do 30 min morning, 30 min night, or 30 min - 5 min very slow - 30 min normal speed again. I also recommend drinking lots of water and taking a "super enzyme' tablet with each meal to ensure every food is being digested properly.

You know that the maths don't compute right ?

One 1kg of pure fat is about 8,000 calories, so even if your baseline is about 2,000 to 2,500 calories and by starving yourself you'd only lose 1kg at best.

raw primal diet, easy as shit. vegetable juice in the morning, whole raw eggs as snacks and raw meat without fats like butter, 1 piece of fruit a day

Just dont eat

All these methods are cope. Just put the fork down you fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
change your diet low carbs focus on protein workout drink water walk

All these methods are cope. Just put the fork down you fat fuck
i’m not even fat you insecure fuck. it’s prom, i want everything to be 100

jelqing makes you lose 10 kilos per day

You want to use a unhealthy way of losing weight , the result will be = (you will stop and) gain all the weight fast back

How about you eat less?