fat girls and their mental gymnastics

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i ask a fatty on bumble out and she says "id feel more comfortable if we chatted a bit more first". imagine being fat, imagine your only valuable assets being tits and vagina, imagine wanting a relationship but instead of capitalizing on what you can offer you are acting like yu are a stacy. JFL at this amount of delusion.

do these fat bitches think they gonna get a guy by pushing them away like that? they are basically letting men know they are mentally ill insecure subhumans thinking that anyone cares about their feelings. meanwhie good looking girls are more direct but sadly i aint talking with those.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, Orvka381, Orbeck of Vinheim and 10 others
fat girls are very entitled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56247, Canwefixit and InnerVoid
Would be pretty fucking brutal to be fat NGL, if I ever start nearing it I will just stop eating.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, ConfusedBolivian, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
i ask a fatty on bumble out and she says "id feel more comfortable if we chatted a bit more first". imagine being fat, imagine your only valuable assets being tits and vagina, imagine wanting a relationship but instead of capitalizing on what you can offer you are acting like yu are a stacy. JFL at this amount of delusion.

do these fat bitches think they gonna get a guy by pushing them away like that? they are basically letting men know they are mentally ill insecure subhumans thinking that anyone cares about their feelings. meanwhie good looking girls are more direct but sadly i aint talking with those.
still fat girls will get a htn and him paying everything for them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, Canwefixit, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
still fat girls will get a htn and him paying everything for them
i have witnessed this too many times im afraid....

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
IMG 1179

• +1
Reactions: Sny

retards like you cause hoeinflation , hope you get robbed and lynched by niggers

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and 14vic
and what do they owe you? Just bcuz they are fat this means they shud fuck you? They are allowed to have standards, like everyone else. Ofc even a negative smv ugly dumb hoe is gonna reject you because of all the red flags ur giving them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, mike21, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
and what do they owe you? Just bcuz they are fat this means they shud fuck you? They are allowed to have standards, like everyone else. Ofc even a negative smv ugly dumb hoe is gonna reject you because of all the red flags ur giving them.
IMG 5962
Red flag in question

. Ofc even a negative smv ugly dumb hoe is gonna reject you because of all the red flags ur giving them.
she unmatched because she said i sound crazy

Lol i just unmatch when they say that
They bang chad within 5 messages

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, Alt Number 3 and InnerVoid
Lol i just unmatch when they say that
They bang chad within 5 messages
my old oneitis was a stacylite and she happily agreed to meet me after 4 messages lol. responded faster too

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
That’s fucking bullshit man

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and InnerVoid

Agreed

How many messages until you asked this fatty out?

How many messages until you asked this fatty out?
i asked her out ater 10 messages and she said we need to know each other better lol. meanwhile y old itis agreed after 2 exchanges

Imagine a fat guy wanting to be courted, respected, treated like a Prince by a girl above his SMV.... before taking things further.

He'd be laughed out the room.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, InnerVoid and mrdouchebag
Imagine a fat guy wanting to be courted, respected, treated like a Prince by a girl above his SMV.... before taking things further.

He'd be laughed out the room.

Facts. Fat women are delusional. They should just be happy some normie wants to pork them after half a bottle of whiskey at 2am. But no. They want Chad and they want to get wined and dined first before they give him the punani. Selling run down toyotas for brand new ferrari prices.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

Bro have to go to the subhuman fat chick :feelswah:

• So Sad
Met a fat ass single mom years ago on tinder. She used to be kind but sometimes her mood used to change and be obnoxiously rude out of the blue.
There is a trully disgusting obese chick in my college class. She is the most entilted prick i've ever seen

• +1
. They want Chad and they want to get wined and dined first before they give him the punani. Selling run down toyotas for brand new ferrari prices.
so legit, so legit

Met a fat ass single mom years ago on tinder. She used to be kind but sometimes her mood used to change and be obnoxiously rude out of the blue.
There is a trully disgusting obese chick in my college class. She is the most entilted prick i've ever seen
there women dont deserve anything imo. i think you do yourself more damage trying to fuck them than if you just cold approached stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56247
there women dont deserve anything imo. i think you do yourself more damage trying to fuck them than if you just cold approached stacies
agree 100%
They are worse and harder to rizz. Just no point

• +1
agree 100%
They are worse and harder to rizz. Just no point
from experience, stacies are 10x more flirty and playful than fat girls also easier to interact with

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Deleted member 56247
from experience, stacies are 10x more flirty and playful than fat girls also easier to interact with
True. Girls that are arealdy fully aware that they are good looking are way more fun and nice to be honest.
Insecure women are way toxic. They are so mad due to their insecurities that they tend to be rude just to vent it

• +1
And I'm pretty sure you never told her that or you would ever have the balls to say that straight to her face instead you come here posting your well logical thoughts just for cheap dopamine and appreciation from a bunch of virgins in looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, sub5c3l and InnerVoid
And I'm pretty sure you never told her that or you would ever have the balls to say that straight to her face instead you come here posting your well logical thoughts just for cheap dopamine and appreciation from a bunch of virgins in looksmax.org
whats yur problem buddy?

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
whats yur problem buddy?
I wanna see her reaction to your words not your thoughts. I have the same thoughts as everyone else. Yes fat women are ugly stupid and should kts.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I wanna see her reaction to your words not your thoughts. I have the same thoughts as everyone else. Yes fat women are ugly stupid and should kts.
i didnt have enough time to tell her my thoughts cuz she unmatched me

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
They're the worst when they can't keep the fork down for 2 minutes.

• +1
My chadfish ran into this i was like just lol

• Woah
This only happens online, irl they're invisible

• JFL