Fat girls have internalised fatphobia

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
this 400kg ton landwhale laughed with her landwhale friend on a gc about my ex’s ex becoming fat after being gymcelled for so long

Hes not even fat just like a chubby bloated gymcel while these girls are obese and overweight making fun of his weight calling him fat, laughing at his glow down. Like avg muscle mass and some belly and fatness

But when I make fun of their weight i get called a pedo for liking skinnier women eventho i like thick ones too … :hnghn::hnghn:

We are expected to reach standards women themselves cannot and will never reach

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sportsmogger, Manletmachine and 3 others
I hate women so much, just wanna jab a fat whore in the face until she bleeds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrahminBoss and try2beme
I think it is because a lot of women lack a certain level of self awareness. some I don't even think have any.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, try2beme and Pikabro
this 400kg ton landwhale laughed with her landwhale friend on a gc about my ex’s ex becoming fat after being gymcelled for so long

Hes not even fat just like a chubby bloated gymcel while these girls are obese and overweight making fun of his weight calling him fat, laughing at his glow down. Like avg muscle mass and some belly and fatness

But when I make fun of their weight i get called a pedo for liking skinnier women eventho i like thick ones too … :hnghn::hnghn:

We are expected to reach standards women themselves cannot and will never reach
Women are stupid and ignorant, and the only reason I put up with some of them is because they are beautiful, so when an ugly girl is talking shit I beat her up and make her know her place.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
fat women deserve to be alone

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, try2beme and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and InnerVoid
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and Manletmachine
Why do people give fat fucks a chance? You are simply highering up thee SMV by acknowledging their existence.

• +1
people wanna make fun of me for being fat but they fear the repercussions

• +1
The funniest thing I see is jacked gymcels dating landwhales. Typically because theyre short

• +1
They were probably gaslighting tf outta you too

Talking to fat bitches or just most of these modern bitches could be risking your sanity