Fatcels, start waterfasting

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Title.
Start fucking waterfasting, it works really well.
I do 2 days of it, and 1 of eating like a normal human being (not like a fucking obese motherfucker guys, maintain control).
I'm losing weight quite fast with this, a little bit over 0'5kg of pure fat (mathematically speaking) for every 3 days. Much faster than your usual 500 calorie deficit

lol, you lose water, not the fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lol, you lose water, not the fat
Why would I lose water when I drink 3 liters a day? :lul:
You lose fat, it fucking works. Just try it for a week, you'll notice it

do you seriously believe it is possible to lose 0.5kg fat just in 3 day without losing muscle and water? go back to the reddit faggot

I'm gonna fo a 3 day water fast so I stoo eating like a munchkin. But after that I'm gonna do normal eating/intermittent fasting because I'm still growing.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm gonna fo a 3 day water fast so I stoo eating like a munchkin. But after that I'm gonna do normal eating/intermittent fasting because I'm still growing.

in this point at least you have coping mechanism that you are ugly because you are obese, neck yourself rn or you will be brutally torture yourself to death after you saw ur ugly even in autswitsch mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and LowTierNormie
in this point at least you have coping mechanism that you are ugly because you are obese, neck yourself rn or you will be brutally torture yourself to death after you saw ur ugly even in autswitsch mode.
Cope, I got female attention when i was at 25% bf. Keep barking for me Lookism dog.

do you seriously believe it is possible to lose 0.5kg fat just in 3 day without losing muscle and water? go back to the reddit faggot
Mathematically speaking I said. Raw thermodynamics. Of course you will lose water weight and muscle, like with any diet

Cope, I got female attention when i was at 25% bf. Keep barking for me Lookism dog.

then don't be afraid that much and post your pics subhuman rapeborn baby. we both know you are an obese cumbucket indian subhuman

Just fucking try it. Fastest way of losing fat you'll find.
then don't be afraid that much and post your pics subhuman rapeborn baby. we both know you are an obese cumbucket indian subhuman
Yo bro, you mad or something? Chill out mate :lul:

I'm not a retard like you, I have a life to live for. No way in hell would I post my pics on an incel website.

Unlike you, I don't brag about looks, swine.

• JFL
Reactions: Phastus
I'm not a retard like you, I have a life to live for. No way in hell would I post my pics on an incel website.

Unlike you, I don't brag about looks, swine.

son, i remember you once said you were going to become 9/10 after you lose weight.

my point, being subhuman isn't that bad.

but...

being a subhuman with delusion level off the charts is a very bad thing. not only it will eat you from inside till you neck yourself in your dark basement, it will also make people laugh at you.

it is what it is, you can easily fraud in the internet but you can not fool yourself. truth is always a bitter one.

• So Sad
son, i remember you once said you were going to become 9/10 after you lose weight.

my point, being subhuman isn't that bad.

but...

being a subhuman with delusion level off the charts is a very bad thing. not only it will eat you from inside till you neck yourself in your dark basement, it will also make people laugh at you.

it is what it is, you can easily fraud in the internet but you can not fool yourself. truth is always a bitter one.
I was joking. The highest I could be is chadpreetlite or high-tier normie. What's garuntueed is mid-tier normie, but I could cope for higher.

I've already accepted my subhumanness, it is what it is. Idc anymore at this point.

Yes deprive your body of essential nutrients to lose weight JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
How exactly not drinking water promotes fat burning?

How exactly not drinking water promotes fat burning?
Water fasting is only driking water.No food, no soda.
Name is retarded, blame the americans Who invented it

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
I'm losing weight quite fast with this, a little bit over 0'5kg of pure fat (mathematically speaking) for every 3 days

you're also losing significant amounts of muscle mass as well. 500 cal deficit might be slower but you lose less muscle while still losing fat

watch this video: (it's well sourced)

because drinking water and staying hydrated allows the body to flush under skin water retention

• +1
Say you're 25% body fat, that means you can get away with approximately a 1000 - 1500kcal deficit depending on your weight without losing significant muscle mass. Fasting means you're in a 2000-3000kcal deficit. You will lose muscle this way. Don't fall for the reddit soyboy memes. Fasting is not some magical shit that bends the laws of thermodynamics.

Those fucking retards are all weak numales who don't know shit about aesthetics.

Sure, you'll lose weight, but you'll end up looking like absolute trash. Lift + 500-750kcal deficit + 3+ months = success if you're not a slob who can't control himself.

did you seriously just call another man a cumbucket?