@FatmanO

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

• WTF
Reactions: jefferson
I'm listening to all of these at the same time with my fingers crossed, see you virgins in 10 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, dude bro man, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
Holy shit the amount of views and coping going on in those comments. This is what it's come to. Men are listening to noises to make themselves more attractive...

• JFL
Reactions: dude bro man
Holy shit the amount of views and coping going on in those comments. This is what it's come to. Men are listening to noises to make themselves more attractive...

hahahha

wym? closemindedcel

how listen to shit change your looks, idiot

WE WERE WRONG ALL ALONG 🤦‍♂️
How to make subliminals work - Don’t be obsessed with the results, go with the flow - Try to avoid looking yourself in the mirror - Be hydrated - Listen at a volume of 20-50 % - Just assume that you are already handsome, make a strong belief in your mind that yes I am already like what I desire to be - You need to have a strong faith ( having a strong belief regarding your desires is the backbone that makes subliminals work ) - Subliminals work the most when you listen to them while sleeping - Compliment yourself everyday, you are handsome, you are the best etc - “ALLOW YOUR MIND & BODY TO MAKE THE CHANGES YOU DESIRE” , listen to this hypno daddy’s subliminal everynight 3 times or more Only you your BELIEFS about yourself can change you. No one’s gonna do that for you. NO ONE IS UGLY, everyone is handsome Im a student. I love to study psychology, I’ve studied alot about human mind and how your subconcious and subliminals work. So all the above things aren’t fake You can follow me on my insta for more info and queries @amir.hamzay

--
Guys im gonna begin updating from now and ive been listening for 3 weeks and for only one time a day : (14 years old) - less acne (my uncle noticed) -tanned skin -eyes turning lighter (what i desire) -jaw kind of more symmetrical -slightly deeper voice -1cm taller -muscles growing abit more -i start to see 8 packs i will update every week or so but for now thank you 1 month update : -8 packs are 70% showing -tanned skin -feel handsome -more seductive eyes - more beautiful - slightly smaller nose -acne and pimples going away -confident (beat up my school bully) - stronger and taller - higher self esteem - more girls talking to me and flirtig -feel like a better human being - symmetry is becoming better as i have an assymetrical jawline (LIKE IF YOU WANT UPDATES)
Tips: *believe that it works and close your eyes and believe its working ( this will speed it up)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, itsover69 and Deleted member 439
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
fuck thats why i wasnt getting results
I was listening at 100% to get maximum results
Low IQ 🤦‍♀️ That's why you are an incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Currently trying one for eye color and hoping it works, there are a ton of normies in the comment sections of these saying they work, but maybe they're just liars/placebo