Fcking insane hair salon

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I show her this pic
IMG 1836

IMG 1884

And she gave me the short-medium length version of wolf cut, she keeps insisting on covering my ears and it looks nice honestly.

All scissors cut section by section, they had experience with celebrities hair.

It seems like white people enjoy cutting Asian hair too since it’s easy to scissor cut. She scissor cut every section then uses the thinning sear on the front.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: finn899 and Xangsane
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @Orc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
how does it look on u

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
I need to figure out what haircut I'm going for once my hair gets longer.

I need to figure out what haircut I'm going for once my hair gets longer.
go to a hair saloon and safe 5 pictures of different cuts you would like,then ask them what would suit you the most,if you want long hair like me go to a woman

Only go to insanely professional people, or hipsters, no arabs no mass produce saloon

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, MTMM and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i'd like to add, don't expect chad's jawline from your haircut lol

• +1
Only go to insanely professional people, or hipsters, no arabs no mass produce saloon
Yeah all of my hair stylist looks like rotter/Neet but their skills speak for itself

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Yeah all of my hair stylist looks like rotter/Neet but their skills speak for itself
thought the same thing first time i went there

go to a hair saloon and safe 5 pictures of different cuts you would like,then ask them what would suit you the most,if you want long hair like me go to a woman
it was pretty nice when I was younger.

Longest hair

but long hair is super annoying at work.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
nah thats a bit too long for me personally but i had hair like that when i was 12
I was like 16 at the time.

it has good flow naturally though, I should probably grow the front and sides out, keep the back a bit shorter and just wear a cap at work.

How many % of SEA DNA do you have?

Whats your height?
not much, my great grandfather was full, guess a bit over 10%?

6'2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and MTMM
I was like 16 at the time.

it has good flow naturally though, I should probably grow the front and sides out, keep the back a bit shorter and just wear a cap at work.
i have a mix of anakin skywalker hair with middle part and step cut

IMG 1853

My front kinda similar to this Brad pitts hair in his prime pretty boy, but shorter

• +1
trying to keep my forehead covered, my brow scares people.

• +1
True asf. I foolishly went to a cheap arab barber shop and they cut asymmetrical. Idk what i was thinking since i knew that salons were the only good place. Never again. Now i will grow my hair out till im done with softmaxxing

True asf. I foolishly went to a cheap arab barber shop and they cut asymmetrical. Idk what i was thinking since i knew that salons were the only good place. Never again. Now i will grow my hair out till im done with softmaxxing
or the common, wet your hair down then you feel amazing, and when you get home you look so horrible...

any pics? you can cover your face if you want i just wanna see how ur hair looks