Feature Maxxing Difficulty Tier List

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
This is my tier list on how easy it is to max each feature. The list takes into account number of solutions, length of process, difficulty of process, price, simplicity and attainability. (For example, maxxing your teeth is very simple, straightforward, and easy. But it may take a while and costs a lot of money)Lmk what yall would switch around
Screenshot 2023 12 02 at 123904AM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 51551 and 4 others
What is the one next to eyes? Clearing acne scars?

defining body and keeping it defined from my own experience is very difficult, then you swell again and the depression is terrible and female attention disappears, brutal. For me the most difficult, it is also true that I really like junk food.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BrahminBoss and lassebasse
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: ostus and ChadL1te
defining body and keeping it defined from my own experience is very difficult, then you swell again and the depression is terrible and female attention disappears, brutal. For me the most difficult, it is also true that I really like junk food.
I forgot to include things outside the face but i would put it in simple tbh. Its striaghtfoward, cheap, easy to understand mainly just takes time

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
I forgot to include things outside the face but i would put it in simple tbh. Its striaghtfoward, cheap, easy to understand mainly just takes time
it's literally the easiest maxx
it literally cnnot go wrong
go slave in the gym and youll get gymcel body

• +1
Reactions: ostus and NECK&VOICE
most difficult is by far fixing vertical growth. That is, to go from a long narrow skull to a properly grown shorter wider skull. More specifically I would point to features like midface length. we really need some good solutions to midface deficiencies.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, NECK&VOICE, m0ss26 and 1 other person
how it actually is

most difficult is by far fixing vertical growth. That is, to go from a long narrow skull to a properly grown shorter wider skull. More specifically I would point to features like midface length. we really need some good solutions to midface deficiencies.
Yeah you're right my list was pretty broad and midface is hard to fix directly without just changing something else to mask a deficiency in it. But imo eyes are up there too bc fixing color and shape is super hard

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
it's literally the easiest maxx
it literally cnnot go wrong
go slave in the gym and youll get gymcel body
Yes but it takes quite a while

how do you actually looksmax the lower third though? i have very good bigonial width but a bad chin - its kind of short and narrow.
my dad also has a similar jaw to mine but his chin albeit being short is very squared and wide (like square parallel to the ground).

How can i get a chin similar to his? His chin is exactly like oussama guessoms.

how do you actually looksmax the lower third though? i have very good bigonial width but a bad chin - its kind of short and narrow.
my dad also has a similar jaw to mine but his chin albeit being short is very squared and wide (like square parallel to the ground).

How can i get a chin similar to his? His chin is exactly like oussama guessoms.
We both know the answer... it's just surgery.
You can try some other shit like HGH with test, but idk much about roids

This is my tier list on how easy it is to max each feature. The list takes into account number of solutions, length of process, difficulty of process, price, simplicity and attainability. (For example, maxxing your teeth is very simple, straightforward, and easy. But it may take a while and costs a lot of money)Lmk what yall would switch around
View attachment 2584499
Wide smile is not simple. It involves orthodontic surgery.

Brows are not simple. If you have sparse brows, it is hard to make them bushy. You might need HT

Getting clean skin is super simple

We both know the answer... it's just surgery.
You can try some other shit like HGH with test, but idk much about roids
what surgery lol? ive never seen genio give someone a chin oussama tier.

The issue at hand is that my chin isnt wide/big enough for my jaw, i have the exact same jaw as my dad with big masseters and shit that i never even trained them for but my chin is absolutely subhuman - probably due to bad oral posture as a kid I legitimately need an oussama tier chin to not look weird with my jaw, it looks so off, almost like a bad implant.

what surgery lol? ive never seen genio give someone a chin oussama tier.

The issue at hand is that my chin isnt wide/big enough for my jaw, i have the exact same jaw as my dad with big masseters and shit that i never even trained them for but my chin is absolutely subhuman - probably due to bad oral posture as a kid I legitimately need an oussama tier chin to not look weird with my jaw, it looks so off, almost like a bad implant.
Probably would depend on your base probably and I've heard implants are not good anyways. If you really wanted to you'd be consulting a blackpilled cosmetic surgeon that only works on males (they'll probably know best aesthetics in general and maybe for you case) by now. If money is problem and not your age, then learn how to manage your finances to start saving for cosmetic surgery instead. At the end of the day though I don't know enough to give you best advice and I don't even know what you look like nor do I care srry. That's why fixing something like jaw is considered hard on this guy's tierlist and it really is hard. If you don't go the surgery route, then you can gamble with some crazy shit like growth hormones along with other shit and is just generally expensive af either way.

race should be at the top too

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
long is not bad as long as its not balanced

where is height

Getting clean skin is super simple
Not always though, It is in concept but I have it in average because it's not always predictable. There's no guarantee something will work when it comes to skin and it can take a lot of time to fix

Wide smile is not simple. It involves orthodontic surgery.
Thats only one part of it though, getting straight white teeth is very simple, which will be good enough for a lot of people. Maybe average though

just use roids bro I was 6'0 and fat started roids at 17 grew to 6'2 and now im shredded (no hgh)

View attachment 2584499
Good image. I agree.

View attachment 2584499
You can also see that the harder ones are much more skeletal in nature than the ones on the bottom.