Feel like a pretty subhuman after looksmaxxing for 8 months.

MyStars

MyStars

Iron
Have thicker and darker eyebrows/eyelashes, clear skin, I'm leaner, longer and healthier hair, etc. I still feel like a LTN that just has better features. I want to be able to take pictures of myself and not delete them. All this looks maxxing shit is making myself feel worse, now I can pinpoint my flaws that I can't change shit about without surgery. It's been getting to me rlly hard lately.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, normie_joe, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
1. go to therapy
2. get surgery
3. go to therapy again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 6128, MyStars and 2 others
MyStars

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Therapy is pathetic. You cannot possibly defend paying someone money to try and make you vulnerable to them so that they can give you pills.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 147 and Danish_Retard
Therapy is pathetic. You cannot possibly defend paying someone money to try and make you vulnerable to them so that they can give you pills.
oversimplified but true

when I say "Get therapy" it's more of a call of action to stop being autistic and accept that it is what it is and do other things
not necessarily to swallow the dick killing goypills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147 and ccwarrior
I’m in pain every time I see my face

xxxtentacion GIF

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
oversimplified but true

when I say "Get therapy" it's more of a call of action to stop being autistic and accept that it is what it is and do other things
not necessarily to swallow the dick killing goypills
The only therapy that works is mog therapy. Nothing gives life a purpose like walking outside and mogging the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingH, PotassiumMaxxer and ccwarrior
The only therapy that works is mog therapy. Nothing gives life a purpose like walking outside and mogging the world
agreed
Some people will never have it tho

cope or rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KingH and redmaxx
Have thicker and darker eyebrows/eyelashes, clear skin, I'm leaner, longer and healthier hair, etc. I still feel like a LTN that just has better features. I want to be able to take pictures of myself and not delete them. All this looks maxxing shit is making myself feel worse, now I can pinpoint my flaws that I can't change shit about without surgery. It's been getting to me rlly hard lately.
Body dismorphia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and MyStars