Feel like i'm on cloud 9 after dentist (god tier advice on palate expansion)

K

Kragar

Iron
Went to dentist (one of the best in the country) yesterday to discuss teeth whitening and palate expansion. Teeth whitening went fine, getting it done in 2 days, as for palate expansion, dentist gave me god tier advice. He essentially explained that unless your jaw and chin is subhuman tier plastic surgery is way better than Orthodontics. Estimated that expanding my palate would likely cost US 35k over my lifetime and would involve roughly 5 surgeries, jfl. Instead suggested that I get a 2k lip adjustment that brings my top lip down by 2mm. Essentially said Orthodontics should be reserved for severely fucked people (Car crash survivors, Fall survivors, indian janitors ect.), plastic surgery is better 9/10 of the time. About to contact the one of the best plastic Surgeons in my country (58 5 star reviews, Post Graduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy, International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Graduated with honours., Aesthetic Surgeon, American Society for Aesthetic Surgeons (ASAPS).) Gonna get Zygos fillers and have my temporal bone offset somehow as well. Massive Frame, 6,4 and about to Surgerymax. Going for the masculine slayer look. CHADOM SOON

FaceApp 1560180138841 2

FaceApp 1564462155051

G9RxeQB

Legit ascension boyos, pure lifefuel

Attachments

• BLPNj6b.gif
    BLPNj6b.gif
    476 KB · Views: 4
  • 1514361506806.gif
    1514361506806.gif
    691.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1561256963362.png
    1561256963362.png
    165 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
name of surgeons or useless

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
>faceapp

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
name of surgeons or useless

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Lorsss
longer philtrum to balance out your chin? that goes against the 12-15cm rule.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

longer philtrum to balance out your chin? that goes against the 12-15cm rule.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Should have clarified better, it will appear 2mm lower, I have Class 3 gum exposure so it's really about hiding the upper gum when I talk. He'll most likely user 0.5ml of filler to volume out the upper lip or might do a dermal filler to nose offset a slightly lower lip

I get a 2k lip adjustment that brings my top lip down by 2mm.

how would that benefit you?

how would that benefit you?

Gum exposure, my biggest faillio. If I can lower my lip by 2mm it will hide the gums for a more natural appearance, really it's everything else that will boost my PSL, mainly Zygos filler and temporal offset

Received 594966477575998

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Gum exposure, my biggest faillio. If I can lower my lip by 2mm it will hide the gums for a more natural appearance, really it's everything else that will boost my PSL, mainly Zygos filler and temporal offset

View attachment 88209

i see

i can see the class 3 bite though which leads to paranasal hollowing.

why do you need 5 surgeries to fix your bite?

i see

i can see the class 3 bite though which leads to paranasal hollowing.

why do you need 5 surgeries to fix your bite?

It would be 5 surgeries for full palate expansion. With an already robust jaw and decent midface my entire face could change drastically in unforeseen ways, not good

View attachment 88209
I've been wondering, what causes gum exposure like this?

It would be 5 surgeries for full palate expansion. With an already robust jaw and decent midface my entire face could change drastically in unforeseen ways, not good

could you fix your bite without palate expansion? that would get rid of the paranasal hollowing. not to mention the functional and health related improvements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Man you are so agressive looking.
Your 2 problems: are your maxila is bad, and your face is super bloated.
I can't even see your ear in the first picture because your bloated face hides it.

Good luck with the surgeries, you have ALOT of potential.

Man you are so agressive looking.
Your 2 problems: are your maxila is bad, and your face is super bloated.
I can't even see your ear in the first picture because your bloated face hides it.

Good luck with the surgeries, you have ALOT of potential.

Gonna talk to the Surgeon about the maxilla and cutting weight atm, going from 118kg to 95kg. Also the reason you can't see the ear is because of faceapp, that's not my actual face that's a morph

Are you going to get braces?

I've been wondering, what causes gum exposure like this?
recces ed maxilla probably
actually no. downswing maybe? idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dentist just said genetics lmao, maybe more gum is just exposed
dentists will say almost everything is genetic .

do you have a downswing maxilla?

can't tell tbh. @Itstime789 ?

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
if i were you id talk to a maxfac too

fixing your bite would not only give you aesthetic gains but functional and health related improvement / prevention of future health related issues

• +1
if i were you id talk to a maxfac too

fixing your bite would not only give you aesthetic gains but functional and health related improvement / prevention of future health related issues
I agree with Paulie. Appears you have an underbite. And your teeth look very crooked and even small. I'm not sure why braces wasn't mentioned.You can tell the left side is lower than the right side teeth.
In regards to the small teeth, it's possible it's just illusion due to the gum show. Also your face is huge.

Last edited:
I agree with Paulie. Appears you have an underbite. And your teeth look very crooked and even small. I'm not sure why braces wasn't mentioned.You can tell the left side is lower than the right side teeth.
In regards to the small teeth, it's possible it's just illusion due to the gum show. Also your face is huge.

Dentist explained that palate expansion and gum shaving to reveal more teeth is a massive, ongoing procedure that's really not worth it for a slight aesthetic change. 35k and 5 surgeries is excessive, seeing my plastic surgeon next week to see what he can do.

Last edited:
Holy shit your teeth jfl

• +1
How in the actual fuck did your face end up so wide but your pallet looks like it wouldn't even fit your tongue and you have the teeth of a child?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Scarface
How in the actual fuck did your face end up so wide but your pallet looks like it wouldn't even fit your tongue and you have the teeth of a child?
All his features are too small for his skull

• +1
your doc's a fool. get temporary achorage devices to shorten your maxilla. don't lengthen your philtrum for christ's sake
Dentist just said genetics lmao, maybe more gum is just exposed

one way to tell if your doc's a retard. he pulls the genetics cop out rather than providing a logical hypothesis, such as maxilliary excess

• +1
Reactions: Scarface