Feeling over the top psychotic today

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Went to a shopping mall earlier today and I felt like I was going crazy.

It felt like everyone was looking at me, it felt like people were following me.

It felt like all the sounds and all the lights were following the rhythm that I moved in.

Feels like my mind is 10 times faster than usual while simultaneously being 10 times slower (difficult to put into words).

I've been tweaking all day, sort of feels like a psych trip without the visuals and without the euphoria.

I wanna get real help but I'm afraid I'll be put on some "weirdo-list", or I'll just embarrass myself because the reality is that nobody cares unless it effects themselves.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member, penispilled and 1 other person
At least I don't have to pay for drugs when my mind gets high on its own.

I feel u, those random low inhib schizo moments feel amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 28896
I feel u, those random low inhib schizo moments feel amazing
Yeah, I get them more frequently though.
Feels like I'm developing schizophrenia, fr, which isn't ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and fuxkdakikez
Yeah, I get them more frequently though.
Feels like I'm developing schizophrenia, fr, which isn't ideal.
I’ve been getting them since I was 14. I was so lonely at one point I started to have full on conversations with myself to cope with the loneliness which escalated into something much worse today. I have a feeling I’m bordering psychosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I’ve been getting them since I was 14. I was so lonely at one point I started to have full on conversations with myself to cope with the loneliness which escalated into something much worse today. I have a feeling I’m bordering psychosis
Yeah, I've been diagnosed with bipolar 1 since 14 but my episodes of mania have become more like episodes of psychosis as of lately.
Scary shit really, quite dystopic.

But yeah, it's some low inhib shit, so mogs in that way.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Do you have any official diagnosis?

Do you have any official diagnosis?
nah but something is definitely wrong with me there’s no denying it. I believe I suffer from some sort of BPD or OCD along with mild psychosis

• +1
me rn

• +1