feels like theres no escape :(

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Silver
It is really understated how much belonging is vital for the human psyche. Back when I used to watch NAT GEO as a little kid, seeing the shunned lion go die in some hole after being kicked out of their tribe, I really thought that was stupid. like just live without them bro!

But now, I am beginning to understand that beast. My parents shunned me, abandoned me pretty much.
They sent money the first couple of years, till they made sure I got a decent job. Now they barely reply to my calls. I legit cannot stay in a call with my dad for longer than 5 minutes before he says bye. I haven't had a real convo with my dad, since my childhood.

All my friends pretty much treated me like I died the day I moved. In my new home, new friends, new girlfriend, but my dopamine receptors are fried asf. They don’t care about me too.
Before writing this, I spent some time going through my contacts, couldn’t find someone I could call, couldn’t find someone that would care. couldn't find someone that I could be sure would pick up the phone.
6 months ago, I got locked up for like a week over some alleged things. I got out, and when they gave me my phone back, not a single call, not a single notification, like I left it.

I'm 22 now and lost asf, crying every night, screaming and smoking weed on my balcony. Am I really this insufferable? Am I really such a fucking prick? No one? Not a single person? Is my fate really that of some guy who died in his apartment, only to be discovered because the stank came out?

Go ahead, write your DNRD response, I can't blame you. My fucking mother DNRD my calls every time I try to call. I just wish some oldcel would give me real advice because I’m getting real, real close to finishing it off. Feels like the most dignifying solution, can't pretend to have value, if you're legit invisible.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 61307, bloomercel and 4 others
It is really understated how much belonging is vital for the human psyche. Back when I used to watch NAT GEO as a little kid, seeing the shunned lion go die in some hole after being kicked out of their tribe, I really thought that was stupid.
But now, here I am, beginning to understand that animal. My parents shunned me, abandoned me pretty much.
They sent money the first couple of years, till they made sure I got a job. Now they barely reply to my calls. I legit cannot stay in a call with my dad for longer than 5 minutes before he says bye. I haven't had a real convo with my dad, since my childhood.

All my friends pretty much treated me like I died the day I moved. In my new home, new friends, new girlfriend, but my dopamine receptors are fried asf. They don’t care about me too.
Before writing this, I spent some time going through my contacts, couldn’t find someone I could call, couldn’t find someone that would care. couldn't find someone that I could be sure would pick up the phone.
6 months ago, I got locked up for like a week over some alleged things. I got out, and when they gave me my phone back, not a single call, not a single notification, like I left it.

I'm 22 now and lost asf, crying every night, screaming and smoking weed on my balcony. Am I really this insufferable? Am I really such a fucking prick? No one? Not a single person? Is my fate really that of some guy who died in his apartment, only to be discovered because the stank came out?

Go ahead, write your DNRD response, I can't blame you. My fucking mother DNRD my calls every time I try to call. I just wish some oldcel would give me real advice because I’m getting real, real close to finishing it off. Feels like the most dignifying solution, can't pretend to have value, if you're legit invisible.
ok

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Thefaqeeh
badass and funny bro, unironically better than the "wow im so sorry to hear that, that's messed up" normies spam.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and tigrxs
new girlfriend,
Stopped reading right there

3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: armemann, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Deleted member 61307 and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 61307 and sub5c3l
such is my fate, can't even find a loser to get drunk and vent to irl, vent on forums, get ridiculed, further spiral into fucked up mental health, and die. fuck it, tonight I end the world, tonight I buy a rope and wipe you all from existence.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and sub5c3l
Ever since I was young, I was shunned, shunned by my fathers family side, for being too different from them, shunned from my mothers side, for looking like the low class father side, studied hard, got a scholarship abroad, shunned, shunned by the neighborhood boys, shunned by cousins, shunned shunned shunned, I just wanted someone to meet daily, just ask me, ask, how Im doing, dont want money, dont want sex, just pretend im worth something, instead of being a slave, a literal BOT, work tv sleep, it doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

• So Sad
not an oldcel so I cant give advice but dont rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
I tried you know, I logged in here after 5 years again, this past couple months were really the nail in the coffin, I tried fixing my looks, fixing my personality, the reality is, there is no hope for me, there is not a place I can put myself within this world, there is no cause for me to sacrifice myself to, just endless disgusted looks, walk by me neighbor, pretend you dont see me so you avoid the 3 second awkwardness of saying hi, in loop, every day.

Disgusting freak figure, disgusting personality, powered by an overcooked brain. fuck this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
I tried you know, I logged in here after 5 years again, this past couple months were really the nail in the coffin, I tried fixing my looks, fixing my personality, the reality is, there is no hope for me, there is not a place I can put myself within this world, there is no cause for me to sacrifice myself to, just endless disgusted looks, walk by me neighbor, pretend you dont see me so you avoid the 3 second awkwardness of saying hi, in loop, every day.

Disgusting freak figure, disgusting personality, powered by an overcooked brain. fuck this shit.
I dont have any advice because my life is fucked up too but just hang in there and keep living life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and bloomercel
It is really understated how much belonging is vital for the human psyche. Back when I used to watch NAT GEO as a little kid, seeing the shunned lion go die in some hole after being kicked out of their tribe, I really thought that was stupid. like just live without them bro!

But now, I am beginning to understand that beast. My parents shunned me, abandoned me pretty much.
They sent money the first couple of years, till they made sure I got a decent job. Now they barely reply to my calls. I legit cannot stay in a call with my dad for longer than 5 minutes before he says bye. I haven't had a real convo with my dad, since my childhood.

I am going to DM you

• +1
  • So Sad
i woul have been a better firend

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
i woul have been a better firend
stop being so nice man, you already Brahmin, what higher level can you reincarnate? jokes aside I appreciate brah

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and BrahminBoss
how are ya doing now

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Thefaqeeh
how are ya doing now
lmao I bought bumble premium got me some likes and a date lined up + ate some ice cream after starvemaxxing i'm better now

• Woah
  • So Sad
lmao I bought bumble premium got me some likes and a date lined up + ate some ice cream after starvemaxxing i'm better now
good to know , enjoy those slays

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
good to know , enjoy those slays
aint gonna be no slays , maybe I just need to visit my parents, appreciate you checking out you a solid brah :blackpill::feelsgood::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

Damn bro new new day tommroow