Feels like zoomer women are more overweight than zoomer men

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Generally for most generations obesity and being overweight tends to skew in males over females. But for gen Z it looks like the opposite going out, I notice far more girls are on the overweight side, not obese but clearly packing an extra 5-8 kilos more than they should whereas this is less common with guys. Maybe it’s only me I’m not sure but I’ve noticed it.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Guys are workoutmaxxing

Women are deppresionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SubhumanCurrycel
Maybe try not being such a misogynistic incel and noticing these things?

Women have higher E so store more body fat + shorter + lower metabolism so of course they will be more 'overweight' (patriarchail concept btw)

And then y'all wonder why y'all incels. I have no issues with providin love to a woman's FUPA. Real men know how to handle a real woman

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SubhumanCurrycel, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Maybe try not being such a misogynistic incel and noticing these things?

Women have higher E so store more body fat + shorter + lower metabolism so of course they will be more 'overweight' (patriarchail concept btw)

And then y'all wonder why y'all incels. I have no issues with providin love to a woman's FUPA. Real men know how to handle a real woman
My apologies sir I’m just a tiny dicked inkwell I need a queen to enlighten me brb gonna jerk off to lizzo

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday