Feels so good to be NW1 at 20's

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
I can't walk a minute before i see some guys in their 20's who are brutally balding some are completely bald and playing the hat game JFL. I am already a manlet and any other flaw will instantly get me into truecel tier and its good to see my hairline didn't receded a bit where majority of people i see and know already started balding or have got the signs, the hair mogging feels good man

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and roping3264
I can't walk a minute before i see some guys in their 20's who are brutally balding some are completely bald and playing the hat game JFL. I am already a manlet and any other flaw will instantly get me into truecel tier and its good to see my hairline didn't receded a bit where majority of people i see and know already started balding or have got the signs, the hair mogging feels good man
manlèt cope

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
i went from nw1 to nw1.5 in the last 6 years

over for me

if you're short it's already over.