Fell in love with a JB

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
It’s this pink shirt girl insane harmony , prolly like 8 yo. Mogged tf out of even 16 yo girls in innocence and sweetness . She saw me smoke a cig and I knew she was mirin my zygos and height , her dad ( red shirt) was some North Indian cunt with white skin . I knew she mired my dimorphic light brown

82DD1004 251C 4D41 9D6A FBA6E99D5313

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 21661, StalinCel and 25 others
Sometimes i forget y’all have internet access.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21661, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 14 others
it's like I know EXACTLY what you mean

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Feels like a troll thread.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
That’s not even a jb that’s a child

And users think I’m a pedo :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 20370, Nick.Harte and 4 others
That’s not even a jb that’s a child

And users think I’m a pedo :lul:
Eh? I am talking about love while you are talking about busting in an underage girl. You need to be jailed along with oldcel @Amnesia for cell company

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, brucewayne78, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
Eh? I am talking about love while you are talking about busting in an underage girl. You need to be jailed along with oldcel @Amnesia for cell company
Over for me

now u have to abduct

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and BrahminBoss
  • +1
hello bharat national police chief reporting a pedophile here

so toddlers are jailbait?

Do you even understand what “bait” means?
Yea toddlers can be jailbait if they appear in breast feeding videos

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
An Indian "JB" is just a little brown hole nigga

This is gross

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, TheTakeoverHasBegun, brucewayne78 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin
Yea toddlers can be jailbait if they appear in breast feeding videos
Lmao.

@Alexanderr didn’t some user here get a ban for posting toddlers in a JB megathread? (Not asking for OP to be banned btw just got reminded of that other user).

Lmao.

@Alexanderr didn’t some user here get a ban for posting toddlers in a JB megathread? (Not asking for OP to be banned btw just got reminded of that other user).
Just type r/breastfeeding and you’ll see what I’m saying

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just type r/breastfeeding and you’ll see what I’m saying
I know what breastfeeding is I’ve seen pics but I don’t wanna fuck toddlers lmao.

• +1
It’s this pink shirt girl insane harmony , prolly like 8 yo. Mogged tf out of even 16 yo girls in innocence and sweetness . She saw me smoke a cig and I knew she was mirin my zygos and height , her dad ( red shirt) was some North Indian cunt with white skin . I knew she mired my dimorphic light brown

View attachment 2438160
Nice ass

Do u think taking thyroid can even increase reaction time ?? Any side effects of taking it if u have normal thyroid function

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BrahminBoss
Do u think taking thyroid can even increase reaction time ?? Any side effects of taking it if u have normal thyroid function
yea one of the tests for thyroid function is actually the achilles tendon reflex test.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
High t dismorphic type of shit, bro only want the thing the furthest from a grown man

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, EnglandBadman and BrahminBoss
Bro that's a child...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

View attachment 2438160
curry and pedo. I like 14/15+ yo but this is straight jail

View attachment 2438160
Bro she aint even reached the start of puberty yet how will you know what her features develop into? I dont think she was mirin considering the fact shes too young to have any hormones lmao

Anything below 18 is jailbait
Nah below 16 for me is jb. Also do you suffer from high testosterone? These are some low inhib high test activities cuh

Lmao.

Jb megathread?

Pedomaxxing
Childmolestermaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
This man carried the forum single handedly , why is he banned?

• JFL
ur going to hell

looking forward to see the rape story in Uttar Pradesh news.

mfs really live in india jfl

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism

View attachment 2438160
Many such cases

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back