Fellow youngcels,what type of schoolcel are you?

What type of schoolcel are you?

• LDARing dumb cunt

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • High IQ studycel with a bright future

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I'm an LDARing dumb cunt that doesn't want to study 99% of the times. I only come to school to sleep and rot. Even at the rare cases when I actually do study for an exam and get it done right,my classmates keep telling the teachers that I was just probably cheating because ofc they like to do their best to ruin my life and guess I'm not allowed even to just get my work done right as an ugly ogrelet.

Last edited:
My grades are pretty good

i am very lazy

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I have C's but I don't go to class every day

I’m average student, B/C student lol

My grades are good but I just joke around and play on my phone and most of my teachers hate me and keep changing my spot.

I feel for studycelling asians who get their tests back and get so furious when they find out I got the same or better grade lol.

I fucked around alot and did alot of sports/was athletic but had decent grades mostly a B student. My teachers liked me despite always fucking around.

I don't care and teachers don't care about me too.

I was a LDARing high IQ studycel, still am. I have a really good memory and I only require an hour or less of studying before any test to get an A.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
I just get B/C's, im an average student tbh

I LDAR alot and could do better tbh

I’m mostly a B average student, the only times I actually study are when I have an exam that week. Other than that I just LDAR

ritalinmaxxing at top of the class

I'm taking 5 APs and have mid As in all.

My dad also gives me money when I get an A in a class so it's motivating as fuark tbh

I'm taking 5 APs and have mid As in all.

My dad also gives me money when I get an A in a class so it's motivating as fuark tbh

if thing's don't work out for me in schooling tbh I will just tradeschoolmaxx

good to see ur doing good tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have mid A’s and high B’s but im not even trying that hard lol

I don't go to school anymore. but when i did i was a horrible student, i fought all the time, and nobody liked me

too easy for me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite