Female gaze maxxing is underrated. GTFIH now!

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
Most people can determine the differences between the male and female gaze. However, some are not aware of the differences and double standards when it comes to what women find attractive in men versus what men find attractive in themselves.

By this I mean that men tend to think that women like certain things when in reality, they don't. A lot of men think having thick facial hair is always attractive to women, when in reality many women say that kissing with a beard or moustache is scratchy and uncomfortable. And looksmaxxers specifically tend to think that being a hypermasculine terrachad is what will get you the most women but that is not considering the opinion of what women actually want.

But it's more than just your facial masculinity. It's also your style, attitude, charisma, hygiene, odor... these are all things that men and women disagree on in terms of how attractive or important they are.

Women want to be pretty, they want to wear makeup a lot of the time, they also want to have a good body shape which includes big boobs and a big butt, and they want to be shorter than the man that they date. Men also want their girlfriends to be pretty and to have a nice body. And manlets especially wouldn't be caught dead with a woman taller than them. This is a beauty standard which both sides have in common.

But for men, women like men with versatile style that isn't just strictly bland and suit-and-tie David Gandy masculine. Women like men to be respectful of them and treat them like they're queens in the long term as opposed to being a dark triad chad that only talks with them just to hook up and disregards them entirely in the relationship. They also want men to be kind and consistent in terms of their personalities. They are attracted to men who are good to others, good with children, and men who don't act differently around their friends/peers/coworkers. They also want their men to smell good (and most of the time, this does not mean smelling woody and spicy! Especially for short term relationships and one night stands, women love to go to men who smell sweet and fresh at the club, like jean paul gautier or valentino). And overall (this is just common sense) you don't want to have a hygiene routine of a caveman! Certain things that men may find emasculating such as having a detailed skincare routine or having and bodywash other than old spice are actually things that women love to see.

But most men are insecure, so they will stick to what they know and what has been heavily implied and talked about on this forum which is that you always have to be a hypermasculine chad to get women and have a positive life experience overall.

Here is where the female gaze can be applied:

Men lack female awareness. Nobody on here will know what it's like or master the understanding of the female gaze simply because we lack the female experience overall. But one of the most dominant and masculine things you can do in a relationship is just ask a woman what she wants. Ask her what she finds attracive in men; their outfits, hairstyles, fragrances, music tastes, etc.

This shows bravery and superiority simply because men almost never ask a woman what her preferences are! If you actually take that into account when it comes to building long term relationships with females, you will immedeately be ahead of most men and especially her exes because I can gurantee that none of them had enough balls to truly make an effort and even make themselves vulnerable for a second just to make her happy. But in this situation vulnerability = control over how she feels because once you know what she wants, it's your choice to become or not become her ideal man which can in turn change the relationship dynamic entirely.

But that's not all...

Another underrated and not talked about aspect of the female gaze is nichemaxxing. Look all around you, you'll see stacies with subhuman guys and wonder how he pulled that off. Nine times out of ten it's because he unlocked a niche appeal, which means he dedicated himself to being truly unique and different (the most common example of this being emo boys or nerds). Because most men want to actually be hot and have mass appeal, some of the most beautiful girls overlook them simply because they like skinny twinks with glasses or pale stoners with dyed hair who look like they've truly never seen the light of day.

There is no actual reasoning for this. Girls just like what they like. And that's what makes forming meaningful romantic relationships so difficult.

So if you're just average and only have niche appeal but not enough to get you noticed, consider viewing yourself through the female gaze and using that as a base to try and improve.

Find a passion. Get a unique fragrance. Absolutely max out your charm and charisma. Develop a broad music taste. Be interesting!

That is what women love the most.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, CyberPsychodelic, lightskinbengali and 7 others
Chad Could Walk Naked, Smell Bad Most Women Would Still Suck Him Off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Emiqrox, chosen-one and 16 others
Now ask a woman if she would suck off an attractive guy who she knows nothing about and smells terrible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Ark and mvp2v1
Cool bluepill post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, chosen-one, uglysub8male and 4 others
they want a nigga that looks like this:

46D589F1 5160 4069 B171 6540564F6DD6

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Emiqrox, Detective and 6 others
The point is that you’re viewing this hypothetical scenario from a male perspective because you think that there’s a simple and easy to explain answer. But 99% of the time girls will actually have to like you to suck you off.

female gaze ≠ bluepill :lul:
You listed bluepilled water points.
If you would've went deeper, then perhaps the post would've been worth reading.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Everytime someone on this forum talks about "female gaze" they just describe 16 year old kpop addicted tiktok bitches. Aka the genre of bitches that worship Benedict Cumberbatch and Harry Styles.

Guess it makes sense if you're a teenager. Or didn't get pussy in highschool so now you're obsessed with "jbs".

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, chosen-one, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
The point is that you’re viewing this hypothetical scenario from a male perspective because you think that there’s a simple and easy to explain answer. But 99% of the time girls will actually have to like you to suck you off.
IMG 1726
IMG 1927
IMG 1826
IMG 3932
IMG 1731

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Kamui, stralzon and 3 others
I wanted to be pretty boy

Now I changed my mind maes mogs

this is actually legit. when I wear my street wear outfit like Carhart cargos, Patagonia vintage piece, new balance 2002r protection pack rain cloud etc. I attract a younger uni students who are also into vintage fashion, usually alt girls. pretty af

When I wear my typical jeans, designer t-shirt I attract a different type of girl, this is usually widest appeal.

When I wear black polo, dress pants, smart shoes I attract a diff type of girl usually more dressed up, older, i wear this when going to higher end clubs.

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Everytime someone on this forum talks about "female gaze" they just describe 16 year old kpop addicted tiktok bitches. Aka the genre of bitches that worship Benedict Cumberbatch and Harry Styles.

Guess it makes sense if you're a teenager. Or didn't get pussy in highschool so now you're obsessed with "jbs".
if you dont want prime women, nothing wrong with that, enjoy the granny pussy i guess

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, uglysub8male, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
if you dont want prime women, nothing wrong with that, enjoy the granny pussy i guess
The picking and choosing from niggas that have gotten zero pussy in their lives is always funny. Cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Kamui and Deleted member 43403
Shut your smelly bharatie mouth hindu boi

That's what being average looking does to a man. Good looking guys just walk around in sweat pants with sperm stains on it and they get all the attention while you are analysing some shit theories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Brootal and Broski
That's what being average looking does to a man. Good looking guys just walk around in sweat pants with sperm stains on it and they get all the attention while you are analysing some shit theories.
exactly, like if I see an ugly girl that is "styled" nice, I will never think they are as hot as a stacy who has put no effort into their clothes

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Suck dick. No one would fk a hobo chad, ungroomed, smells like shit and has stinky smell.

But one of the most dominant and masculine things you can do in a relationship is just ask a woman what she wants. Ask her what she finds attracive
stopped reading

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, EggKing, Ronny and 1 other person
Is smelling like curry female-gaze maxxed?

Good advice for HTN+ but if you’re less you need to just focus on reaching the looks threshold as any self improvement will be seen as creepy.

just tiktok maxx

Wonder how long until female gaze maxxing hits TikTok lmao.

But one of the most dominant and masculine things you can do in a relationship is just ask a woman what she wants. Ask her what she finds attracive in men; their outfits, hairstyles, fragrances, music tastes, etc.

This shows bravery and superiority simply because men almost never ask a woman what her preferences are! If you actually take that into account when it comes to building long term relationships with females, you will immedeately be ahead of most men and especially her exes because I can gurantee that none of them had enough balls to truly make an effort and even make themselves vulnerable for a second just to make her happy. But in this situation vulnerability = control over how she feels because once you know what she wants, it's your choice to become or not become her ideal man which can in turn change the relationship dynamic entirely.
This part is great advice for socially retarded people on this site. Dont be afraid to ask about standards, it show’s masculinity and care at the same time.

• +1
It’s possible to leverage male gaze / and female gaze both for status maxing and ALSO momey maxing.

Just have one and have it strong

That’s the crucial part.

• +1

I swear lol

who care about these fucking bisexual teenage jbs lol

muh female gaze

Obviously lol

who want to end up in jail and get r@ped by Tyrone ?

too many closet p€d0 here

The picking and choosing from niggas that have gotten zero pussy in their lives is always funny. Cope.
Risking life in jail just for a forum meme lol

only retard choose jb over adult women

• +1
Reactions: chickencalves
exactly, like if I see an ugly girl that is "styled" nice, I will never think they are as hot as a stacy who has put no effort into their clothes
So true lol my Stacy oneitis had no swag and many guys still had crush on her lol

Most people can determine the differences between the male and female gaze. However, some are not aware of the differences and double standards when it comes to what women find attractive in men versus what men find attractive in themselves.

By this I mean that men tend to think that women like certain things when in reality, they don't. A lot of men think having thick facial hair is always attractive to women, when in reality many women say that kissing with a beard or moustache is scratchy and uncomfortable. And looksmaxxers specifically tend to think that being a hypermasculine terrachad is what will get you the most women but that is not considering the opinion of what women actually want.

But it's more than just your facial masculinity. It's also your style, attitude, charisma, hygiene, odor... these are all things that men and women disagree on in terms of how attractive or important they are.

Women want to be pretty, they want to wear makeup a lot of the time, they also want to have a good body shape which includes big boobs and a big butt, and they want to be shorter than the man that they date. Men also want their girlfriends to be pretty and to have a nice body. And manlets especially wouldn't be caught dead with a woman taller than them. This is a beauty standard which both sides have in common.

But for men, women like men with versatile style that isn't just strictly bland and suit-and-tie David Gandy masculine. Women like men to be respectful of them and treat them like they're queens in the long term as opposed to being a dark triad chad that only talks with them just to hook up and disregards them entirely in the relationship. They also want men to be kind and consistent in terms of their personalities. They are attracted to men who are good to others, good with children, and men who don't act differently around their friends/peers/coworkers. They also want their men to smell good (and most of the time, this does not mean smelling woody and spicy! Especially for short term relationships and one night stands, women love to go to men who smell sweet and fresh at the club, like jean paul gautier or valentino). And overall (this is just common sense) you don't want to have a hygiene routine of a caveman! Certain things that men may find emasculating such as having a detailed skincare routine or having and bodywash other than old spice are actually things that women love to see.

But most men are insecure, so they will stick to what they know and what has been heavily implied and talked about on this forum which is that you always have to be a hypermasculine chad to get women and have a positive life experience overall.

Here is where the female gaze can be applied:

Men lack female awareness. Nobody on here will know what it's like or master the understanding of the female gaze simply because we lack the female experience overall. But one of the most dominant and masculine things you can do in a relationship is just ask a woman what she wants. Ask her what she finds attracive in men; their outfits, hairstyles, fragrances, music tastes, etc.

But that's not all...

Another underrated and not talked about aspect of the female gaze is nichemaxxing. Look all around you, you'll see stacies with subhuman guys and wonder how he pulled that off. Nine times out of ten it's because he unlocked a niche appeal, which means he dedicated himself to being truly unique and different (the most common example of this being emo boys or nerds). Because most men want to actually be hot and have mass appeal, some of the most beautiful girls overlook them simply because they like skinny twinks with glasses or pale stoners with dyed hair who look like they've truly never seen the light of day.

There is no actual reasoning for this. Girls just like what they like. And that's what makes forming meaningful romantic relationships so difficult.

So if you're just average and only have niche appeal but not enough to get you noticed, consider viewing yourself through the female gaze and using that as a base to try and improve.

Find a passion. Get a unique fragrance. Absolutely max out your charm and charisma. Develop a broad music taste. Be interesting!

That is what women love the most.
I noticed you have 0 knowledge of fragrances so your whole thread is suddenly of no importance to me now and has lost its validity.