Female Hairline Lowering Result

Agendum

Agendum

Banned

"Thank you. I paid $4,6k surgeon fee (included silicone gel scar strips/gel for 6 months, and exosome injections which isn’t standard but helps healing & scarring), $850 anesthesia fee, $1k surgical facility fee. This required one step."

Compare to FUE transplant cost for the same hairline coverage. I payed $3K + $1200 revision to to barely advance the hairline (but also keep me from being bald.) Sadly I already went through the FUE HT route. Fuck, I coulda got this if I didnt fall for the $8k MSE meme too. :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Attachments

• 1705799854230.webp
    113.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and TheBrownOne
She overpaid but it looks good

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, WhiteGoodman, Agendum and 1 other person
Women are the og blackpillers

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, RoyaleWithCheese, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
View attachment 2689925
"Thank you. I paid $4,6k surgeon fee (included silicone gel scar strips/gel for 6 months, and exosome injections which isn’t standard but helps healing & scarring), $850 anesthesia fee, $1k surgical facility fee. This required one step."

Compare to FUE transplant cost for the same hairline coverage. I payed $3K + $1200 revision to to barely advance the hairline (but also keep me from being bald.) Sadly I already went through the FUE HT route. Fuck, I coulda got this if I didnt fall for the $8k MSE meme too. :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
Who is the surgeon?
Please drop details,

Looking into this asap

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
View attachment 2689925

Source?

Who is the surgeon?
Please drop details,

Looking into this asap
"xxxhttps://www.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/comments/olnnkp/before_after_hairline_lowering_3cm_8_days_postop/xxx"
"Dr Saxon in Austin TX"
Thats what I could find

fucking link wont paste wtf

Last edited:
"xxxhttps://www.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/comments/olnnkp/before_after_hairline_lowering_3cm_8_days_postop/xxx"
"Dr Saxon in Austin TX"
Thats what I could find

Infinite smv to infinite smv

Also lol Dr Saxon is a woman, you just know she'd fuck up a guys hairline if he went there.

"I don't do scalp advancements on men who aren't on any estrogen supplements" :lul:

Last edited:
  • Woah
View attachment 2690126

Also lol Dr Saxon is a woman, you just know she'd fuck up a guys hairline if he went there.

"I don't do scalp advancements on men who aren't on any estrogen supplements" :lul:

Fucking women doctors......holy fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and yue
"Dr Saxon in Austin TX"
Thats what I could find

Mind reposting the link or pm’ng it pls

In my city as well

@User28823 you already know what she forgot

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
What’s best for naturally big forehead (not receding)? Can hair transplant make hair grow where you didn’t have hair to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
botched

• Hmm...
What’s best for naturally big forehead (not receding)? Can hair transplant make hair grow where you didn’t have hair to begin with?
Depends, there are different forehead shapes based on racial background. Do you mean tall forehead or is the face itself receding away from the hairline?

You can transplant hair where there is no hair to begin with, that is sometimes called Advancing the Hairline. Hair surgeons are pretty quiet on this issue though, suspiciously. I think they beleive that follicle survival isnt as good when you go beyond your natural scalp, which is probably why they always do bluepill-looking transplants.

I personally tried to advance my hairline in some areas (my skull shape changed in 14 years after leaving highschool.) The skin tension on some parts seem to have low follicle survival, as if its not meant to be there. HT are really only camouflaging the problem of skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Blah blah women’s ascension doesn’t mean shit to me

The best combo is this done together with small FUE HT to cover up the scar.

Blah blah women’s ascension doesn’t mean shit to me
It has implications for the male hairline.

You coming in this thread is like a guy busting into a restaurant and yelling at the waiter that he never ordered any food.
"Whats the problem sir?"
"I didnt order any food!"
"Im sorry to hear that, was there a mistaken order delivered to you, dont worry, its okay, you will not be charged."
"No, I did not receive anything, I was goin about my day and thought I would come in to tell you I did not order any food, I am not interested in your food."
"Okaaaay, doors that way, have a nice day."
*Slams door

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and flippasav
It has implications for the male hairline.

You coming in this thread is like a guy busting into a restaurant and yelling at the waiter that he never ordered any food.
"Whats the problem sir?"
"I didnt order any food!"
"Im sorry to hear that, was there a mistaken order delivered to you, dont worry, its okay, you will not be charged."
"No, I did not receive anything, I was goin about my day and thought I would come in to tell you I did not order any food, I am not interested in your food."
"Okaaaay, doors that way, have a nice day."
*Slams door
Ok schizoid

View attachment 2689925

Hairline lowering is shit, is this the one where they cut the skin of the forehead off and see back together : cm down. That’s just going to tighten your scalp up even more and blood vessels and no igf can get to your follicles. Only females get away with this since their skin and top of head built different

• +1
View attachment 2690126

I called up a hair dressing place last week and asked if they colour hair and the female was like” no we don’t do men’s” it was brutal, they don’t want men getting better looking yet they keep all the good stuff to themselves . Fuck then tbh I’m gonna be autistic with my methods and mog the fuck out of girls faces
IMG 4967

• +1
Hairline lowering is shit, is this the one where they cut the skin of the forehead off and see back together : cm down. That’s just going to tighten your scalp up even more and blood vessels and no igf can get to your follicles. Only females get away with this since their skin and top of head built different
Maybe dermarolling/dermapen might help with idk
I called up a hair dressing place last week and asked if they colour hair and the female was like” no we don’t do men’s” it was brutal, they don’t want men getting better looking yet they keep all the good stuff to themselves . Fuck then tbh I’m gonna be autistic with my methods and mog the fuck out of girls facesView attachment 2705604
Based Raidenmaxxer

I wonder how many people Raidenmaxx and what they'd look like.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140