Female teacher predators and the blackpill

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Gold
How does the blackpill factor into the recent explosion of multiple female teachers being arrested for misconduct with much younger male students?

Are the students still tall chads who just happen to be too young? If the student is short, how does the heightpill factor into that?

Someone theorized that the female teacher will try to groom the future chad while he's still really young so that he will fall in love with her and eventually commit to her later in life once he's fully evolved into a chad man (just be first theory?)...even if she has to serve a prison sentence for it...it is still worth it for her. He theorized that they're essentially just trying to secure a chad for a future LTR.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 9cel
Bbc students

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Richard_Hungwell
The student is always one of the GL popular kids. Almost always the foids get caught because the boy goes and brags to his friends

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Richard_Hungwell
The student is always one of the GL popular kids. Almost always the foids get caught because the boy goes and brags to his friends
Not surprising, I guess. Why are women such perverts though? I thought only men had a high enough sex drive to take crazy risks like that? I guess not.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Not surprising, I guess. Why are women such perverts though? I thought only men had a high enough sex drive to take crazy risks like that? I guess not.
IMG 7132

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, 9cel and Richard_Hungwell
Females take ANY risk for Chad/Criminal type of guys.
In Sweden, gangs get inside intel through women officers.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back