Female to Male transgenders prove that women don't care that much about sex

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Made this some time ago:

Example text:

"I think the increase in sex drive surprised me the most. I knew it would happen, but I still didn't expect it to be that strong. Masturbation turned from a fun activity to an everyday necessity."

Just fucking lol this just confirms what I suspected. Women don't have anywhere near the same sexual need as males. Basically what these women are saying is that until they started taking steroids they barely even had any sex drive lmao.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Boxingfan, Mewton, Deleted member 2012 and 11 others
tnx squid

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1476
Why all woman getting wet when they see a chad?
Its true that they can stay months whithout sex, but they definitely care about sex when an attractive male talks/flirts with sem.. A lot actually. There is a term for lesbians sexuality, called CHADsexual

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deusmaximus, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Its true that they can stay months whithout sex, but they definitely care about sex when an attractive male talks/flirts with sem.. A lot actually. There is a term for lesbians sexuality, called CHADsexual
lesbians are just very picky straight women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8765, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Made this some time ago:

Example text:

"I think the increase in sex drive surprised me the most. I knew it would happen, but I still didn't expect it to be that strong. Masturbation turned from a fun activity to an everyday necessity."

Just fucking lol this just confirms what I suspected. Women don't have anywhere near the same sexual need as males. Basically what these women are saying is that until they started taking steroids they barely even had any sex drive lmao.
YOU HAVE NOT CONSIDERED THIS BIAS:

according to some studies gay men have low testosterone and lesbian women usually have LOW ESTROGEN. this may explain the low sexual drive of women before undergoing the transition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Taylorswift
furthermore I habe heard dozen times women saying: "I could not live an entire month without having sex"

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6403, Taylorswift and 1 other person

Tfw when I can go for days without jacking off without a problem. :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: birchman
Yes CHAD, extremely attractive and rare, takes a lot to turn them on.
Tfw when I can go for days without jacking off without a problem. :feelsgiga:
Low T

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I need to jerk 4 times a day tbh

Just kill your libido theory

bump

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
furthermore I habe heard dozen times women saying: "I could not live an entire month without having sex"
thats because they thing their sex drive is high because they don't know how incredibly high a mans is. I mean us men don't want to go months without sex, were forced to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 245
It's hilarious how normies cope with "women are just as horny as men" despite the fact that women reject them for Chad all the time.

Well, it's partially true that women crave sex just as much as men it's just that they only crave it from the top 20% of men and men crave sex from basically 100% of women hence the Rising levels of male inceldom worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Blackout.xl
It's hilarious how normies cope with "women are just as horny as men" despite the fact that women reject them for Chad all the time.

Well, it's partially true that women crave sex just as much as men it's just that they only crave it from the top 20% of men and men crave sex from basically 100% of women hence the Rising levels of male inceldom worldwide.
Chad makes them wet. Inels make them dry

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

not even. they want sex, just not as much. chad can fuck 10 times a week with multiple fuck buddies while foids can be content with once a week, twice or more is a good week for them

or they can fuck their dog to tide them over @Subhuman trash

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
not even. they want sex, just not as much. chad can fuck 10 times a week with multiple fuck buddies while foids can be content with once a week, twice or more is a good week for them

or they can fuck their dog to tide them over @Subhuman trash
True. Foids want the vast majority of men dead. If foids were so horny chad is so rare they’d fuck us eventually. Foids wait for their chad dick appointments and in mean time fuck dogs

Made this some time ago:

Example text:

Attempted suicide rate is over 50% for female to male transitions.(look it up)

Of course this not indicative of "needing sex" but indicates its not content group for the most part.

And im not taking any shitty source from the "cosmepolitan magazine" as a reliable source of any information

This

Women are only sexually attracted to a VERY, VERRRY small percentage of men. So much so they'd rather have sex with other women and animals than date a below Chadaverage man:

Heterosexual women, Dr. Chivers and her colleagues found, were no more excited by athletic naked men doing yoga or tossing stones into the ocean than they were by the control footage: long pans of the snowcapped Himalayas.

What was surprising, however, was that women were aroused by almost everything else, particularly naked women. When straight women viewed a video of a naked woman doing calisthenics, on the other hand, their blood flow increased significantly. They were also turned on by videos of women masturbating and graphic videos of bonobo chimps mating/quote]

FAceOrgasm

yea it's no secret tbh, it's well known that female bodybuilders on gear have insane sex drives

tbh if women some took test maybe we wouldn't have incel problem

Sex has a totally different meaning to a female, because the consequence is beeing 9 months pregnant and giving birth to a child.
So her instinct to have sex (getting pregnant) is only getting strong when she is around top tier male genetic.
Her brain is then telling her: "this man will give you a healthy robust child with strong immune system, you need to do whatever it takes to get his sperm pumped into your vagina hole. Thats also why your pussy is wet, just to receive his dick inside of you."

Male brain is just telling you: "pump your sperm in every non deformed female vagina that is walking around. Just cum in her, and walk away without any consequence."
Wanting an orgasm is just your brain tricking you into producing more children.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 6403
womens sex drive is different

they dont want sex as much and they arent as easily physically attracted to the a man but they will walk a mile over hot coals to fuck gigachad i they get the opportunity

anyone who says women have equal sex drive to men is either completely bluepilled AND retarded or is a gigachad to only experiences women being super sexually interested inthem all the time

if women had equal sex drive to men every surface of every major city would be covered in cum and we would still be in the stone age with a population of 100 billion

womens sex drive is different

they dont want sex as much and they arent as easily physically attracted to the a man but they will walk a mile over hot coals to fuck gigachad i they get the opportunity

anyone who says women have equal sex drive to men is either completely bluepilled AND retarded or is a gigachad to only experiences women being super sexually interested inthem all the time

if women had equal sex drive to men every surface of every major city would be covered in cum and we would still be in the stone age with a population of 100 billion
Sex drive is directly linked to testosterone levels. It's why fitter and more toned women have higher sex drives. It's why women during their ovulation periods have higher sex drives due to higher testosterone levels. Even women wanting giga chad has more to do with validation/status/clout than the actual sex.

However, none of this implies that women FEEL worse during sex. It definitely feels really good for them, which is why some women will have tons of sex with their boyfriend but are satisfied in terms of having just one partner for a long time.

This

Women are only sexually attracted to a VERY, VERRRY small percentage of men. So much so they'd rather have sex with other women and animals than date a below Chadaverage man:

@Heterosexual women, Dr. Chivers and her colleagues found, were no more excited by athletic naked men doing yoga or tossing stones into the ocean than they were by the control footage: long pans of the snowcapped Himalayas.

What was surprising, however, was that women were aroused by almost everything else, particularly naked women. When straight women viewed a video of a naked woman doing calisthenics, on the other hand, their blood flow increased significantly. They were also turned on by videos of women masturbating and graphic videos of bonobo chimps mating.@

Holy fuck this just confirms the theory that all women are naturally bisexual and that its only males who were never intended to be gay. This would also explain why lesbians are considered hot where as gays are considered disgusting.