Feminism in actuality is the best thing that happened to us all.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
For many reasons but here are some key points:

1. No special treatment for females. They now all work full time, pay bills, pay for their share of a date, etc.

2. Feminism punishes low value men. The same men that are responsible for simping, being a females slave, elevating females to a God like status—those men are 100% of the time punished. Most of them will not get to procreate or be in a relationship. The few that will, will be settling with the single moms, whores & the degenerate female pile & doomed with a miserable & sexless life of providing.

3. High value men free to reign over the open market getting to rightfully choose whomever they want.

I love feminism. I love that females have embraced their true whore selves & I love that cuck beta men are the one and only loser cohort of the liberated dating/sexual market.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit, subanimal and 7 others

1. No special treatment for females.
Tell that to millions of soycucks , white knights and bureaucracy and judiciary ran by cuck boomers

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, subanimal, Aladin and 1 other person
500k or dinner with jay-z ?

you gotta be the dumbest user in here jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, RAMU KAKA, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
knock it off

let’s talk over mày thais waitress top it off

plenty hoes in a baller nigga matrix

never was much of a romantic

i could never take the intimacy

the look inside your eyes is killing me

1. No special treatment for females. They now all work full time, pay bills, pay for their share of a date, etc.

2. Feminism punishes low value men. The same men that are responsible for simping, being a females slave, elevating females to a God like status—those men are 100% of the time punished. Most of them will not get to procreate or be in a relationship. The few that will, will be settling with the single moms, whores & the degenerate female pile & doomed with a miserable & sexless life of providing.

3. High value men free to reign over the open market getting to rightfully choose whomever they want.

I love feminism. I love that females have embraced their true whore selves & I love that cuck beta men are the one and only loser cohort of the liberated dating/sexual market.
hopefully i die

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subanimal and Eternal_

Just be a high value male BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 32285
1. No special treatment for females.
Are you living on another planet. Foids are still treated much better than moids due to biological and instinctual reasons

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Are you living on another planet. Foids are still treated much better than moids due to biological and instinctual reasons
Females used to be unemployed with the sole duties of household chores, cooking, and raising children. These same females now are all working full time, still doing household chores, cooking, AND raising children. How can you really argue that we're showing an increased preference to females in modern times? With equality comes responsibility and accountability for actions.

youre fucking stupid bro now one man cant work for the whole family

• +1
Females used to be unemployed with the sole duties of household chores, cooking, and raising children. These same females now are all working full time, still doing household chores, cooking, AND raising children. How can you really argue that we're showing an increased preference to females in modern times? With equality comes responsibility and accountability for actions.
You are unbelievably dumb and oblivious. Your average female nowdays can create an onlyfans and syphon out thousands of dollars from thirsty simps pockets. Also foids are treated much better in social settings and are always given a preferential treatment. Also most jobs in which females work wouldnt be even considered jobs yet in 19th century. You were brainwashed by foids

• +1
You are unbelievably dumb and oblivious. Your average female nowdays can create an onlyfans and syphon out thousands of dollars from thirsty simps pockets. Also foids are treated much better in social settings and are always given a preferential treatment. Also most jobs in which females work wouldnt be even considered jobs yet in 19th century. You were brainwashed by foids
Most females aren't on onlyfans though. They are actually working.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 32285

feminism punishes all men, strong or weak, as long as they are not chad

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 32285
feminism punishes all men, strong or weak, as long as they are not chad
Persuing beauty is actually more interesting than muh masculinity copes like working hard, fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Not a word and added to ignore list

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Aladin

You are talking about 1st and 2nd wave feminism

3rd wave feminism is indeed cancer

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario

feminism is only beneficial if you are chad

• +1
Feminism in actuality is the best thing that happened to us all
37F71559 31F6 4D74 B4C8 BCFC051A1569

OP is correct......feminism freed MEN.....but only the High Iq realize this