“Feminist” Oneitis is obsessed with abusive chad

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
Fucking brutal, i can never deny the blackpill again. She legit does debates with ppl about fucking extreme feminism and shit and how its good but still wants a literal 6.5 PSL chad who treats women like whores and will just pump and dump her, hshes fucking MTB too who FUCKING LET WOMEN HAVE A SAY IN SOCIETY, all it has lead to is misery as they c ant form logical thoughts and their mere attraction to chad is a hypocrisy and a twisted universal lie greater than any one seen before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ark, Mainstream and 2 others
i know its water, its just shocking as its one of my first personal experiences of it happening to me, and its completely snapped me out of any cope i once had

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Fucking brutal, i can never deny the blackpill again. She legit does debates with ppl about fucking extreme feminism and shit and how its good but still wants a literal 6.5 PSL chad who treats women like whores and will just pump and dump her, hshes fucking MTB too who FUCKING LET WOMEN HAVE A SAY IN SOCIETY, all it has lead to is misery as they c ant form logical thoughts and their mere attraction to chad is a hypocrisy and a twisted universal lie greater than any one seen before

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, blackout_96_ and 9cel
kepler 138-d amount of water

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
End the suffering. i will spend my whole life 10+years to prove the blackpill and create a 10000 page document release it then rope

Women are animals closer to their initial instinct unlike mens which got their t levels and their brain fucked by jews

No need to hate women for lying and shit but dont put them as equals

Classic of classics and tale old as time OP. Hippie in the streets, SS-Rassenamt in the sheets

Red pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: 9cel