Feminists now literally want incels castrated

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

"Vera added that they would use ‘science’ to select whose gonads would go unpruned. As castration would occur at birth, Vera argued that men would be happy as eunuchs since they wouldn’t know of sexual desires and they wouldn’t miss them, as a result."

I can already see it happening in the future. Women will sterilize the weak ones and only let chad keep his balls lmao.

The real world is turning into a parody.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss, rockndogs, SikKunt and 10 others
I mean the spartans threw subhuman babies away

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt, Vitruvian, fobos and 2 others
Op is a fagot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and FailedNormie
I never see this happening. Anyone that thinks feminists or women will have this kind of power are extremely gullible and low IQ ie. boomers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Cretinous, SikKunt and 4 others
its fucking disgusting that this hate speech is even allowed to be published in a mainstream publication.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Lorsss
It will obviously be the babies with the smallest dicks that get castrated @dicklet4incher

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Cretinous, SikKunt and 6 others
Hatred against men and masculinity is most prominent in the west at a point where "the patriarchy" is already in full retreat. Make no mistake; the misandry of these whores exhibit is pathological - the more innocent you are the more guilty you become in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel, manlet cUnt and 1 other person
hence my earlier post. women are NOT "submissive" like some gullible men believe. they are ruthless spiteful self serving sadistic domineering empathy devoid monsters. I don't recall the so-called patriarchy neutering female babies at birth.

Feminists in the west = ugly, fat, abused during childhood
Jfl if you think they will ever win over the elite of this planet

"Vera added that they would use ‘science’ to select whose gonads would go unpruned. As castration would occur at birth, Vera argued that men would be happy as eunuchs since they wouldn’t know of sexual desires and they wouldn’t miss them, as a result."

I can already see it happening in the future. Women will sterilize the weak ones and only let chad keep his balls lmao.

To be fair i'm down i hate foid's to be fair and i hate reproduction as soon as i can get the money i'm castrating myself fuck this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Deleted member 773, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
hence my earlier post. women are NOT "submissive" like some gullible men believe. they are ruthless spiteful self serving sadistic domineering empathy devoid monsters. I don't recall the so-called patriarchy neutering female babies at birth.
They are submissive to worthy chads and take advantage of beta cucks that treat them better because they’re a foid

They are submissive to worthy chads and take advantage of beta cucks that treat them better because they’re a foid
they are only "submissive" as long as chad gives them what they want: sexual gratification. male cucks on the other hand will gladly submit to women without getting ANTHING in return. "submissive" women get the sexual attention that they want form their dominant chad. submissive cucked men get nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
I never see this happening. Anyone that thinks feminists or women will have this kind of power are extremely gullible and low IQ ie. boomers

We now have literal communists running for political positions in the west and winning merely because there are now enough female voters and non-white minorities that will only vote for the left. I don't think you understand how horrifyingly close these monsters are to actually getting the power that they want. The only thing that might stop this is the rise if Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
We now have literal communists running for political positions in the west and winning merely because there are now enough female voters and non-white minorities that will only vote for the left. I don't think you understand how horrifyingly close these monsters are to actually getting the power that they want. The only thing that might stop this is the rise if Islam.
Haha I used to give a fuck about this shit until I realized it’s all a meme. Your life will not change no matter who gets elected. All you can do us accelerate. The sooner these communists get in power the sooner we can start executing all leftists

We now have literal communists running for political positions in the west and winning merely because there are now enough female voters and non-white minorities that will only vote for the left.

Like who.

"Men are so ugly! I wish they would stop hitting on me, like GOSH!!! Except that boy named Jordan, ha ha :p"

basically

feminism is so that females can have easier access to chad .

Genetically unfit men were castrated in the holocaust

The same logic was tested on this kid and it didn’t work, just mentally fucked him in the tale

Give it a couple more decades then you will look back on this comment and laugh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i dont give a shit about future generations.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kobecel, disillusioned and Einon

Kick a dog all you want,just don't be suprised when It bites you.

There is no bite. Where is the bite? Are you talking about the 10-20% support that some western nations are now giving to so called cucked "civic" nationalists? Whom btw, are almost only coming from soon to be dead old whites?

For all intents and purposes white people have become the most worthless and degenerate racial group on the planet. It's gotten to a point where I am almost siding with the non-whites because of how worthless the white race has become. I no longer believe that the reason whites are ignoring what is happening is because of ignorance. It's more likely that most whites are just too fucking selfish to even understand why allowing the lower classes to get flooded with non-whites is a bad idea and how this could easily fuck them over the long term. Basically they are just greedy classists who view non-whites as nothing but cheap labor and don't care that they are destroying their countries because they think it will never affect them. Literally no other race is greedy and stupid enough to behave this way. Even blacks despite their constant killing of each other will in fact stand up to protect their own collective racial interests. Even the Chinese despite imposing a 1984 police state on their people, do in fact fight for the overall best interest of their race. Whites are the ONLY group that doesn't this. And then on top of that, they think their extreme levels of selfishness is a VIRTUE. What a fucking joke of a race.

Maybe the coloreds are right. Maybe white people really ARE a worthless race :(

DisMembers me

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
There is no bite. Where is the bite? Are you talking about the 10-20% support that some western nations are now giving to so called cucked "civic" nationalists? Whom btw, are almost only coming from soon to be dead old whites?

For all intents and purposes white people have become the most worthless and degenerate racial group on the planet. It's gotten to a point where I am almost siding with the non-whites because of how worthless the white race has become. I no longer believe that the reason whites are ignoring what is happening is because of ignorance. It's more likely that most whites are just too fucking selfish to even understand why allowing the lower classes to get flooded with non-whites is a bad idea and how this could easily fuck them over the long term. Basically they are just greedy classists who view non-whites as nothing but cheap labor and don't care that they are destroying their countries because they think it will never affect them. Literally no other race is greedy and stupid enough to behave this way. Even blacks despite their constant killing of each other will in fact stand up to protect their own collective racial interests. Even the Chinese despite imposing a 1984 police state on their people, do in fact fight for the overall best interest of their race. Whites are the ONLY group that doesn't this. And then on top of that, they think their extreme levels of selfishness is a VIRTUE. What a fucking joke of a race.

Maybe the coloreds are right. Maybe white people really ARE a worthless race :(
Nationalists are not old whites,the new generation is a lot more nationalist than you'd expect.
Also,your is just kind of dumb,you use so much mental gymnastics just to come off as a contrerian,that's faggy,stop.
You literally made 0 connection between whites being greedy and them being useless.You just typed It because It sounded edgy.
Also it's not white people fucking themselfs,It's (((white people))) fucking whites.Considering the amount of things whites have invented,you'd have to be retarded to say that theyre useles.

The same logic was tested on this kid and it didn’t work, just mentally fucked him in the tale

Circumcision should be illegal.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Why is it always the disgusting ugly fucking whores who are feminists? They're all disgusting roasties to even look at. I will behead and torture them all inshallah

It is more human to just kill subhuman or disabled babies than to castrate them.
Would be artifical Darwinism, means everyone would be born chad actually, but do the same to women too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LegendOfIncel and SikKunt
This is fucked up.

My chances of reproducing are already low bro

its fucking disgusting that this hate speech is even allowed to be published in a mainstream publication.

It's neoliberal feminism. Welcome to brave New world buddy boyo

wester society tolerates misandry and racism against white people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most women are evil.

• WTF
Reactions: disillusioned
Good morning. I hate most women.