High Cortisol Chad

Diamond
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
i feel so small around my dad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Kamui and TechnoBoss
North Korea is gonna steamroll them eventually.

IMG 20240220 160906

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Foids would rather get passed around by chad and watch the world burn

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, pig_face, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
(违反) 50 Social Credits have been removed from your account! Bad work citizen, you have not improved your behavior since a few hours ago, you must improve it NOW or you will suffer the consequences! Glory to the CCP.

Repeated violations of the Behavioral-Identification System of the Social Credit Point system will result in dire consequences, you must improve it now.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
looks like south korea needs some MENA refugees to solve their demography issues.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, PseduoAryan, albe.ORG and 1 other person
All westernized countries will collapse.Fucking cucks

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
JFL it's unrelated but i was thinking about some white supremacist who was telling me that the juice were genociding "his people" with a bunch of policies that make them stop reproducing.

I was like "MF Asians be doing it to themselves up in this bitch" :lul:

JFL it's unrelated but i was thinking about some white supremacist who was telling me that the juice were genociding "his people" with a bunch of policies that make them stop reproducing.

I was like "MF Asians be doing it to themselves up in this bitch" :lul:
higher IQ = less reproduction

soon the world will be black

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
candid from yesterday when i was forced to leave the comforts of my dongdaemun flat and head to gangnam
IMG 0467

i only see old people outside on the weekdays tbh

all the young folk wage slave or in studycel during the week and don’t come out until friday night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and pig_face
looks like south korea needs some MENA refugees to solve their demography issues.
plenty of shitskin third worlders in korea but they’re relegated to the countryside to do farm labor

saw many on my last cross country cycling trip

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
It's over for non- changcels

No kpop fagmaxxing for their declining population

They don't have immigrants to replace them.
Ethnikks will take over the West and Russia while Japan and S.Korea can have much smaller population but nobody will replace them.

Their females response to all their men becoming redpilled is to simply become even more chad only cunts. When the jew gets them to accept immigrants as replacements, the women will side with them over their own men. There is no negotiating with terrorists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back