Feyd-Rautha and Dark Triad

Cointoss/Chad/Incel

Cointoss/Chad/Incel

Iron Enthusiast
Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen from Dune 2
Looks like this, is the nephew of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen and also a gladiator
From a looksmaxxing theory standpoint incredibly niche for appeal but I see lots of posts and comments by women saying he's attractive
This partially goes against the Youth Factor/ Male Dimorphism/ Appeal theory since he's 1. Bald 2. No thick eyebrows 3. Good facial developement 4. Clear skin
If the Youth Factor/ Male Dimorphism/ Appeal theory was the full truth prettyboy Timothee Chalamet would have been way more popular
But he also displays Dark Triad personality traits without DT colouring
Conflciting findings
Is Feyd-Rauthamaxxing the new meta?

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko
Good harmony
He would be better with hairs/eyebrows

Personality/Vibe/Aura.

Just be an alien cancer patient theory

• JFL
Reactions: BilateralOsteotomy
Austin Butler isn't more than an HTN, and that's with hair.

is his wife Kaia his looksmatch?

JFL i didn't even knowhe was married to her :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No, she's easily 2 leagues above him, if not more. She probably married him to be secure, they're gonna divorce in a couple of years like they all do, if he's not retarded he'll cheat on her before she does.

JFL i didn't even knowhe was married to her :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No, she's easily 2 leagues above him, if not more. She probably married him to be secure, they're gonna divorce in a couple of years like they all do, if he's not retarded he'll cheat on her before she does.
ngl i thought she was at the very most low htb because of her very close set eyes

ngl i thought she was at the very most low htb because of her very close set eyes

She's a stacy to me, she had main character appeal when in her prime.

Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen from Dune 2
Looks like this, is the nephew of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen and also a gladiator
From a looksmaxxing theory standpoint incredibly niche for appeal but I see lots of posts and comments by women saying he's attractive
This partially goes against the Youth Factor/ Male Dimorphism/ Appeal theory since he's 1. Bald 2. No thick eyebrows 3. Good facial developement 4. Clear skin
If the Youth Factor/ Male Dimorphism/ Appeal theory was the full truth prettyboy Timothee Chalamet would have been way more popular
But he also displays Dark Triad personality traits without DT colouring
Conflciting findings
Is Feyd-Rauthamaxxing the new meta?
View attachment 2794601 View attachment 2794606
timmy mogs because of female gaze still