Fifo maxxing?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Seen a lot of people getting WHV and getting some construction tickets for in AUS to work in the mines

And promise hard shifts but lucrative pay up to about $50 per hour

Do we reckon this is oversaturated or a possible hustle when I retire from the matrix

Current plan is when I’m 30 should have 300k to retire off 12,000 a year savings, whatever my company pension will work out to I believe iirc £500 per month

So therefore if I did causal work whilst living in Bali / SEA and work in the mines casually I could potentially live really well, working only 84 hours a month making like $5000 aud to live off of per month whilst 3 weeks in chilling in a villa in Bali comfort maxxed

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Seen a lot of people getting WHV and getting some construction tickets for in AUS to work in the mines

Do we reckon this is oversaturated or a possible hustle when I retire from the matrix

Current plan is when I’m 30 should have 300k to retire off 12,000 a year savings, whatever my company pension will work out to I believe iirc £500 per month

So therefore if I did causal work whilst living in Bali / SEA and work in the mines casually I could potentially live really well, working only 84 hours a month making like $5000 aud to live off of per month whilst 3 weeks in chilling in a villa in Bali comfort maxxed

Thoughts?
how old are you rn?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lmfao Lev you're 19? I remember speaking to you back in 2020 about steroids. You were going to take halotestin iirc

• +1
barely oversaturated. You can become a cleaner in the mines and make more than most city dwellers

Ffio is fucking shit though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Lev Peshkov
barely oversaturated. You can become a cleaner in the mines and make more than most city dwellers

Ffio is fucking shit though
Shit in regards to the whole work load, and yeah bruh jfl I been on test since 16

Im masc asf for my age tbh

:chad:

Look handsome and striking most say just need to fix my fucking coloring and gain more sex appeal still :feelswhy:

But yeah just considering the grind potentially I hear it’s tricky to get in from a lot of Facebook cucks but I reckon they just gate keeping ofc they desperate and utility and scaffolding and potential labouring seems no experience required

Obviously brutal af 9 day roster 12

108 hour week :smonk:

5k tho and have temp casual shutdown work then go and live in Bali in my villa with my gold digger ass Stacey jb wife and chill :smonk:

Shit in regards to the whole work load, and yeah bruh jfl I been on test since 16

Look handsome and striking most say just need to fix my fucking coloring and gain more sex appeal still :feelswhy:

But yeah just considering the grind potentially I hear it’s tricky to get in from a lot of Facebook cucks but I reckon they just gate keeping ofc they desperate and utility and scaffolding and potential labouring seems no experience required

5k tho and have temp casual shutdown work then go and live in Bali in my villa with my gold digger ass Stacey jb wife and chill :smonk:
Where are you from?

honestly miring. Test changed my face a lot but I got on it at 20 not 16.

As for fifo it's not too hard to get in you just need to be diligent about it. The salary is really scalable and if you're not a moron you can work your way up from $90,000 aud to 250,000+ in the span of a couple years.

• +1
honestly miring. Test changed my face a lot but I got on it at 20 not 16.

As for fifo it's not too hard to get in you just need to be diligent about it. The salary is really scalable and if you're not a moron you can work your way up from $90,000 aud to 250,000+ in the span of a couple years.
Fucking mirin casual contracts are possible to secure no? :chad:

Thoughts?
Dm if you want I work in FIFO. But to make good money you need a trade or degree as they are the skilled jobs in demand, otherwise entry level cleaning jobs/truck driver etc are always competitive but pay under 100k (usually 35hr casual) usually and you need experience/tickets to make upwards of 250k without a trade or degree.

• +1
Dm if you want I work in FIFO. But to make good money you need a trade or degree as they are the skilled jobs in demand, otherwise entry level cleaning jobs/truck driver etc are always competitive but pay under 100k (usually 35hr casual) usually and you need experience/tickets to make upwards of 250k without a trade or degree.
I’ve looked into about the tickets can u dm bro because these jobs even if I get tickets seem high barrier to entry because they want experience also

I can do scaffolding tbh no experience ? Just few tickets and white card ?