Fighters or guys that do mma/any kind of defense are the most insecure pieces of shit

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I can beat you up in a street fight bro I'm training mma since 3 years

Let's just completely ignore the fact that I'm a 5'6 balding 130lb truecel that no women wants to fuck but I could still beat your 6'4 240lb ass just coz ik mma

Dumbasses. Most of these guys if not every started mma just coz they were getting no pussy and used it as an escape.
Your manlet skinny twink ass can never ever beat a tall heavyweight man. Weight and strength is crucial af in fighting not only speed lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 48719 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5.5psl
Bradley Martyn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, bululu_87, ´´´´´´´´ and 1 other person
Let's just completely ignore the fact that I'm a 5'6 balding 130lb truecel that no women wants to fuck but I could still beat your 6'4 240lb ass just coz ik mma
imo. 2 different kinds of fields of competition, among men.

1. competition for female (aka your attractiveness in the eyes of women).
2. competition for dominance (aka your power over other dudes).

They have some overlap, with each other., But are in essence, 2 completely different fields and types of competition. Ideally one does well in both.The overlap level, highly depends on how civilised a society is, and if mma ogres can get away with violence mogging.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, zura, Detective and 3 others
imo. 2 different kinds of fields of competition, among men.

1. competition for female (aka your attractiveness in the eyes of women).
2. competition for dominance (aka your power over other dudes).

They have some overlap, with each other., But are in essence, 2 completely different fields and types of competition. Ideally one does well in both.The overlap level, highly depends on how civilised a society is, and if mma ogres can get away with violence mogging.
That doesnt work like that. The more healthy and dimporhic(poweful) you are the more woman you get.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
That doesnt work like that. The more healthy and dimporhic(poweful) you are the more woman you get.
dhymoprhic maxxed, is not the same as being attractiveness maxxed. it has some correlation, but limited.

for example. 1 is dhymorphic maxxed. and the other is way less dimorphic, but way more attractive maxxed.

Strict
Caprio

• +1

Dumbasses. Most of these guys if not every started mma just coz they were getting no pussy and used it as an escape.
Your manlet skinny twink ass can never ever beat a tall heavyweight man. Weight and strength is crucial af in fighting not only speed lmao.
It’s not worth it. Just look at @The Grinch . Dude wanted to look tough by fighting and ended up getting his back broke. Now he’s wheelchair bound for the rest of his life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Mr. Nobody, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, zura, dannydipss and 1 other person
can they even though? theres no way a 5'6 130lb can beat 6'4 240lb assuming both are healthy

• +1

im not sure if MMA or Combat sports allow trans but if you went trans you could probably annihilate the female combat sports, if you're allowed JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, zura, 5.5psl and 1 other person

How about you fight me, motherfucker.

• +1
Wah. Wah. Wah. Cry me a river, won't you?
you want to be aryan, stfu little curry munching feet licking arm pit smelling no deodorant using subhuman. "High tier norm Curry INTJ" doing personality tests and assuming thats you in your PFP is fucking pathetic.

• +1
you want to be aryan, stfu little curry munching feet licking arm pit smelling no deodorant using subhuman. "High tier norm Curry INTJ" doing personality tests and assuming thats you in your PFP is fucking pathetic.

Keep crying for Curry badboys like me.

IMG 20231103 173605

size is important and technique is also important

• +1
They definitely can if they are trained
Nah, martial arts only work if the dude is maybe 50% bigger, you can compensate with skill.

Disparity between 130lbs and 240 is too much for skill to matter.

You'd get ragdolled like a preschooler, doesn't matter how good you are at fighting. Your techniques won't work with somebody much bigger and stronger.

Nah, martial arts only work if the dude is maybe 50% bigger, you can compensate with skill.

You'd get ragdolled like a preschooler, doesn't matter how good you are at fighting. Your techniques won't work with somebody much bigger and stronger.
Yeah but like your wrong. There have been plenty of fights between much smaller vs much bigger opponents where the smaller one won. Your underestimating bjj. Sure boxing/ standup will be nearly impossible but grappling always works

• +1

Yeah but like your wrong. There have been plenty of fights between much smaller vs much bigger opponents where the smaller one won. Your underestimating bjj. Sure boxing/ standup will be nearly impossible but grappling always works
Have you ever done BJJ against a woman? That's how it would feel like.

• +1