Filler is pointless?

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Filler is pointless imo. Correct me if I'm wrong but It only lasts a year at most. I don't understand why someone would have this procedure done.

Filler is pointless imo. Correct me if I'm wrong but It only lasts a year at most. I don't understand why someone would have this procedure done.

because they don't want invasive surgeries, or implants that won't worth it.
It can last up to 2 years and stay better than before if you'r lucky for your whole life.
and of course, there are permanent fillers, but you should be careful of it.

because they don't want invasive surgeries, or implants that won't worth it.
It can last up to 2 years and stay better than before if you'r lucky for your whole life.
and of course, there are permanent fillers, but you should be careful of it.
But wouldn't it stretch the skin over time?

for me most of the time, infra orbital, supraorbital implants don't worth it, just look at the before and after, or you have to very old / no cheekbones / worst eye area ever.
If you'r above average in cheekbones + eye area, implants is shit.
But wouldn't it stretch the skin over time?

it depends of your skin, your age, etc.
But don't think invasive surgeries are like very safe.
Imo implants are worse in the long term,due to all the infections issues.
And with fillers you can have even more spectacular results.

for me most of the time, infra orbital, supraorbital implants don't worth it, just look at the before and after, or you have to very old / no cheekbones / worst eye area ever.
If you'r above average in cheekbones + eye area, implants is shit.

it depends of your skin, your age, etc.
But don't think invasive surgeries are like very safe.
Imo implants are worse in the long term,due to all the infections issues.
And with fillers you can have even more spectacular results.
It seems perfect but the 1 year timeframe sucks

It seems perfect but the 1 year timeframe sucks

as i said it depends on the area of application : jaw/chin will probably last 2 years, lips probably 6 months.
And you can have permanent fillers for the same price, but higher risks.

Yes, unless you wanna test if the alternation will fit your harmony or not.

Yes, unless you wanna test if the alternation will fit your harmony or not.

I don't think implants will worth it either, if your are average/above in these area.
I mean mostly infraorbital and supraorbital rim implants doesn't make a change when you look at the before after.
Filler for cheekbones, and probably botox for lowering the brow ridge is better, no ?

I don't think implants will worth it either, if your are average/above in these area.
I mean mostly infraorbital and supraorbital rim implants doesn't make a change when you look at the before after.
Filler for cheekbones, and probably botox for lowering the brow ridge is better, no ?
Lower third implants do make it huge difference tho. The problem is if they'll look nature in the long run and the risks of infection / bone erosion etc

Lower third implants do make it huge difference tho. The problem is if they'll look nature in the long run and the risks of infection / bone erosion etc

yeah they do, for the lower third i agree, definitively.
Thanks god, i have good-very good natural lower third.
I just need to fix my upper eyelid exposure, and are we ok that rim implants don't worth it right ?

Fillers is good to test harmony, but they dont last long, even radiesse who ppl claim to last 2 years sucks, it looks good on the first 3 weeks, then its gone.You can only feel it under your skin, but it doesnt appear anymore.

Fillers is good to test harmony, but they dont last long, even radiesse who ppl claim to last 2 years sucks, it looks good on the first 3 weeks, then its gone.You can only feel it under your skin, but it doesnt appear anymore.

Is that true ?
And what do you think of botox for lowering the brow ridge ? Does it last like 3- 6 months ?