Fillers > surgery

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
Fillers mog since they are cheap and non-invasive. How many mfs really spend $50,000 to get their face peeled open?

Also zero downtime. Surgery is a meme compared to good fillers. I can be in and out of the doctor's office fully healed within an hour, meanwhile surgery will have you eating from a tube for 6 months after.

Here's some before and Afters
DCM Before After 640 1

DCM Before After 726

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, TheRenaissanceMan and MoggerChad
Pros and cons. You will need to keep getting them, they can migrate, will look worse over time. Surgery is permanent in most cases and let's be honest doesn't cost 50k. If you need 50k worth of surgery fillers aren't going to save you.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 26268, malicieusss and 1 other person
It depends. Fillers can't replace bimax. If you're recessed beyond a certain point, fillers won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Prince88, looksseg and 2 others
Okay fillers don't mog and you are coping either because you are ignorant or because you can't afford implants.

Implants are fully customizable, and permanent. You can have any jaw shape you want and it'll be permanent and feel like bone. But they are expensive and "slow".

Fillers aren't permanent, are hard to remove, it can migrate. But they are cheap and they work.

Overall I would only recommend getting upper eyelid filler and perhaps chin and jaw filler. However, the only filler i would get is upper eyelid filler because it has been shown to produce amazing results cheap and fast, and there is evidence of the filler not migrating and lasting 3 years later. Although, fat injections is still better.

TLDR: Fillers are okay they can work, but they don't mog implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
It depends. Fillers can't replace bimax. If you're recessed beyond a certain point, fillers won't do shit.

And if you can afford bimax you can probably afford some implants.

I don’t see the harm in temporary fillers and getting them dissolved after year or two to get implants done when you can afford them.

It’s the long term filler use (or inappropriate use like shooting 20ml in your recessed jaw) that Bogs you.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Cope only cheek filler migrate.

Okay fillers don't mog and you are coping either because you are ignorant or because you can't afford implants.

Implants are fully customizable, and permanent. You can have any jaw shape you want and it'll be permanent and feel like bone. But they are expensive and "slow".

Fillers aren't permanent, are hard to remove, it can migrate. But they are cheap and they work.

Overall I would only recommend getting upper eyelid filler and perhaps chin and jaw filler. However, the only filler i would get is upper eyelid filler because it has been shown to produce amazing results cheap and fast, and there is evidence of the filler not migrating and lasting 3 years later. Although, fat injections is still better.

TLDR: Fillers are okay they can work, but they don't mog implants.

Fillers are a realistic looksmax. Literally no one including yourself is getting their face peeled open and spending 6 months in recovery to improve their PSL by 0.5 points.

JFL if you think anyone who posts on looksmax is actually having this done to them.

F047 007 9781455753284

You aren't doing any of them so what's the point of your thread ?

When are you gonna get fillers ?

@RealSurgerymax wrote plenty of posts on the topic already.

Fillers will never mog well designed implants.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, RealSurgerymax and sub5inchcel
I topped up my gonial fillers 2 weeks ago. I started DIY injecting in 2021 I'm still waiting for this migration/bloating or whatever. Some sites are better than others, for men the jaw is a safe bet. Cost for about 5ml total about 125 euros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
The second is decent although looking gay, the first one still looks like the exact same bloated rat.

jaw filler > jaw implant look wise imo

• +1
Cope only cheek filler migrate.
0 IQ Dalit answer from the putrid sewers of Mumbai.

First of all, nowhere did I talk about migration. I talked about the scope of what fillers can accomplish. They cannot stand in place of surgeries like Bimax or LF for severely recessed people since the amount of filler needed is not sustainable. Filler shines in very small amounts (sub 1ml) to correct minor imperfections.

Second of all, you are retarded for thinking only cheek filler migrates. Cheek filler does NOT typically migrate if it's placed correctly on the bone.

Filler migration happens in areas where it's placed in soft tissue (e.g. lips, mentolabial fold or nasolabial folds), since there is no cranial support for the filler.

Don't make a fucking thread on filler when you're literally dumber than a fucking doormat on the topic you absolute dog.

• JFL
I topped up my gonial fillers 2 weeks ago. I started DIY injecting in 2021 I'm still waiting for this migration/bloating or whatever. Some sites are better than others, for men the jaw is a safe bet. Cost for about 5ml total about 125 euros.
Migration is a meme, if it was a serious issue plastic surgeons would talk about it and you'd hear way more complaints.