Filtering out the foot fetishists on this forum.

Which woman would you get into an LTR with?

• Total voters
john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Low IQ if you pick the LTB over the Stacy. Face matters more and it should matter more to you.

Why would you actually care about how a woman's feet look like jfl? All that matters is the woman's face and body curves.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Schizomogger
I like them moldy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
Fuck feet, I like boobies

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
LTB

A foid with ugly feet is a crime than deserves punishment greater than eternal hellfire

Feet is a non-negotiable in a relationship for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, HitAndRun, coispet and 7 others
I never got this foot fetish shit. What the fuck is it about feet that make you niggas so horny.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Heinrich Schmidt, scrunchables and 2 others
LTB

A foid with ugly feet is a crime than deserves punishment greater than eternal hellfire

only a woman's tiddies and pussy matter for sex

why would you care about her feet so much till the point of wanting to punish her so much if she doesn't have nice feet

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Ass matters more than both of those
why would you care about her feet so much till the point of wanting to punish her so much if she doesn't have nice feet
Because I am a high T intellectual alpha male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, saiya_online and ascension
I never got this foot fetish shit. What the fuck is it about feet that make you niggas so horny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test, fukmylyf, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
it's a mental illness

although i can't tolerate women who stink or have feet that stink cause you can't close your nose

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and lemonnz
Low IQ if you pick the LTB over the Stacy. Face matters more and it should matter more to you.

Why would you actually care about how a woman's feet look like jfl? All that matters is the woman's face and body curves.
Stacy always has cute feet

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
I was just about to say "finally after all this time I finally found another High IQ passionate enjoyer of the greatest thing in history I'm lovin it" till I read that nonsense..

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
damn this is hard

it's a mental illness

although i can't tolerate women who stink or have feet that stink cause you can't close your nose
I don’t like smelly feet yeah that’s gross
pussy matters the most lol, a pussy is what you destroy with your dick, not the woman's butt
Sex with a flat ass does not feel good

A fat ass is the vessel for good pussy

I like dirty unkept feet, gives a more natural flavour and feel.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and Kamui
normal person also doesnt want dirty feet
her foot isn't going to be shoved in your mouth

i don't even look at a woman's feet, normal people don't look at a woman's feet

like for example, would you care about something as unnoticeable and unimportant as the shape of a woman's knuckles? i wouldn't

yes it will
yeah but i will look at MY womans feet
like for example, would you care about something as unnoticeable and unimportant as the shape of a woman's knuckles? i wouldn't
its not unimportant she also needs to have nice feminine hands

• +1
Yes they are
Feet fetish is one of the most common fetishes out there
Yes, but not her knuckle specifically, more like her hand

what the hell...
I’ve had foids jerk me off with their feet before and suck their toes

Most foids in general are into it idgaf

Just lol at living life a high inhib cuck

Feet are gross

• +1
Reactions: john2

Dependa on if you are talking about foot fetish as in the guys who get of to only pictures of womens feet and barely other things nearly as much, that is basically a neurological mutation

But finding attractive feet very important for a girl is normal i believe cause of how important feet are in human physiology, we wouldn't be here today without our advanced feet and hands that allowed us to outcompete our pre-historic unlucky cousins, they are big outwardly tell sign of your genetic quality. A flat foot is a huge hindrance to your contribution for the community at large for example

• +1
LTB

Extremely angry

Adjective. mald (comparative malder, superlative maldest) (slang, video games, uncommon, neologism) Extremely angry, especially as a result of losing a video game. So bald, so mald.

• JFL

Lima can just wear socks.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Dependa on if you are talking about foot fetish as in the guys who get of to only pictures of womens feet and barely other things nearly as much, that is basically a neurological mutation

But finding attractive feet very important for a girl is normal i believe cause of how important feet are in human physiology, we wouldn't be here today without our advanced feet and hands that allowed us to outcompete our pre-historic unlucky cousins, they are big outwardly tell sign of your genetic quality. A flat foot is a huge hindrance to your contribution for the community at large for example
just wear a pair of shoes while working to make a contribution for the community theorem