Final nail in the coffin for anyone who wants Stacies but don't have all this: 6'0+ height, 6.5 PSL face, high-status job, 5K Instagram followers.

Even if he were a PSL 7.5 Chad that's masc af you wouldn't respect him?
Yes he is still a weatherman 😡

psl 3.5 weatherman eviscerated on tv 4k

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Xangsane
Yes he is still a weatherman 😡

psl 3.5 weatherman eviscerated on tv 4k

mogged by frankie mcdonald, psl 7.5 gigachad that mogs hexum to hurricane gonzalo and back

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
More recent video
Which Frankie mogs, this one or the other one?

The first one has chin halo whereas the second one has hunter eyes halo so tough to decide ngl.
Frankie no.2 has hair halo so he wins the mog battle :feelshah:

• JFL
The first one has chin halo whereas the second one has hunter eyes halo so tough to decide ngl.
Frankie no.2 has hair halo so he wins the mog battle :feelshah:
tbh the first video mogs. he isn't an oldcel and shaved off his norwooding hair
I chose those two videos because the names are funny as fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
looks alone DEFINITELY arent enough. If u are some 7 PSL faced guy but have no friend or social media u wont get high quality women
high quality women is an oxymoron

More recent video
Which Frankie mogs, this one or the other one?

if that dude leaned out he'd have insanely flanged, defined, zygos

• JFL
I'm so confused, what is this story? You're not a woman? Probably made up anyway

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
if that dude leaned out he'd have insanely flanged, defined, zygos
He'd become a mogger
He should become blackpilled and as a result he'd mog every weatherman to the depths of hell and back

It was off quora
Quora is full a fake made up stuff from typically foreigners just to get upvotes and followers. Don't believe anything on there.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Xangsane
I live in Dubai & all the investment bankin shmucks who come from London give off that loser try-hard aura

I mean I respect people tryna change who they were. But once a dork always a dork tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Why Stacy when there is a down to earth average plain Jane who can satisfy all your needs?

I live in Dubai & all the investment bankin shmucks who come from London give off that loser try-hard aura

I mean I respect people tryna change who they were. But once a dork always a dork tbh
Do girls really go out there To be sluts

Do you see a lot of what girls do out there ? Is it just them going for rich Arab simps or what
What kinda things do u mean?!

Ehhhh not really. If you mean white girls. Most of them come here fetishizing dating Arabs, get pumped & dumped for the first year, find a western bf but still suck a different dick every other week. No one really comes to Dubai to commit. Surely not white women lol

Imagine looking like the guy in the first pic :soy: and coming to class in a suit being "charismatic" in lecture halls. :forcedsmile::lul:
Over for the poor bastard. If only he were 6 inches taller, had 4 inches wider shoulders, 2 more PSL face, and norwood 0, then people would maybe look at him.