FINAL PROOF BLACKPILL IS COPE

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Explain this one, incels. @Biggdink @MoggerGaston @mrriceguyreturns @sportsmogger @Gengar @Gargantuan

The girl seems at least htb (all the ethnics on .org including me and sidarth the “slayer” would chop their fathers left nut off to date a girl that looks like her and her pheno).

The guy she’s fuckin with is anti black pill. Fat af, zero jawline, billy goat facial hair?? Probably balding hence why he is hat maxxing.

Girls dgaf about loox, they will fuck anything in sight when in the mood. Jbw/bbc and NT is law. If you are these two, you will get poon. B-b-but I thought all girls are chad only???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, mathis, nosauce and 9 others
C847C52F 032D 4BA8 8CD0 09D03D1861F1

Mfw trying to reconcile 100th anti Blackpill evidence in the same day @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, aesthetic beauty, HeightPilledum and 2 others
If blackpill isnt true then wtf are you doing here ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ZoomerSpicoid415, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
The way they took the girl out to make them fight lmao
Monkes love chaos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, leopold123, coispet and 4 others
Stay blue pilled then you must have a good personality

Why does bro punch like a 4th grader 💀

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
dumb ugly blonde overrate

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, rubberduck and triggr
This does leave me speechless tho she cheats on her lean htn tall bf with some fat Reddit mod?

'htb'

??????????????
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
where

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, VolcelFTW, DrTony and 15 others
i fucking hating all blondes who aren't gigastacy level atleast, brunettes will always be superior

What are those punches, cuck cant even land a punch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Brus Wane and 1 other person

Explain this one, incels. @Biggdink @MoggerGaston @mrriceguyreturns @sportsmogger @Gengar @Gargantuan

The girl seems at least htb (all the ethnics on .org including me and sidarth the “slayer” would chop their fathers left nut off to date a girl that looks like her and her pheno).

The guy she’s fuckin with is anti black pill. Fat af, zero jawline, billy goat facial hair?? Probably balding hence why he is hat maxxing.

Girls dgaf about loox, they will fuck anything in sight when in the mood. Jbw/bbc and NT is law. If you are these two, you will get poon. B-b-but I thought all girls are chad only???

why the fuck is he going for the dude and not the girl????? Why the fuck is everyone so fucking retarted?? the girl obviously knew she was cheating. The guy likely just wanted a quick fuck and she lied to him about being single, yet you go for the guy?? Fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and optimisticzoomer
that nigga needs to learn how to fight

Subhuman bananza

why the fuck is he going for the dude and not the girl????? Why the fuck is everyone so fucking retarted?? the girl obviously knew she was cheating. The guy likely just wanted a quick fuck and she lied to him about being single, yet you go for the guy?? Fucking idiot.
average bluepilled white american cuck

You're slow if you think that she is a htb

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Exceptions always exist and they dont nullify the general rule, when will retards finally understand this ?

HTB among the Koltaka sewer monsters maby, but i don't blame your desperate ethnic brain for the mislabel
Even if she was, ONE EXCEPTION DOESN'T DISPROVE THE RULE

Anyway, that out of the way, why the fuck didn't he beat him? Dude was literally stationary and he kept simply pushing him like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: BananaBoy
Always dumb af when guys do this

That's exactly what proves the blackpill is true.

The guy wearing hat is so stupidly autistic. Just look at how he behaved before opening the door and how he hit the other guy, and how he argued with the girl. In short, he bahaved like a fucking faggot. No women would respect such man. The fat guy mogs the faggot guy to oblivion.

Why is @Kamui instigating there bro 😭 😭 😭

Dnrd 0 kys nigger

"Htb atleast":feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

Outliers.

Both of the males are on the same level :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
All I see is 3 subhumans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back