FINAL SOLUTION | HOW TO GET RID OF RAZOR BUMPS FOREVER

yumous

yumous

Iron

HOW TO ACTUALLY GET RID OF RAZOR BUMPS

Razor burn is a skin irritation you can develop after shaving. It can happen on any part of your body you shave. Razor burns can affect your face, neck, legs, armpits or pubic area. Dry shaving, shaving too quickly or shaving with a dull blade can all cause razor burn. The skin irritation usually shows up a few minutes after shaving, and it usually lasts from a few hours to a few days.

Pseudofolliculitis barbae is a condition that can occur due to ingrown hairs. Ingrown hairs can occur after shaving when your hair curls into your skin as it grows back. Razor burn and razor bumps both cause red, irritated skin. But razor bumps look like small pimples. Razor burn looks like a blotchy skin rash.
I'd like to start this guide by explaining my journey in getting rid of razor bumps.

When I was a kid I started by shaving everyday because I wanted a chad beard. Since I was 16 I started to noticed everytime I shaved my skin was getting worst and worst, specially in the neck.

I started google searching and watching vids on yt to get solutions. Went to dermatologists, barbers etc.
Every tip was useless. I feel like i've tried everything at this point. Every razor. 6 blade razors. 4 blade razors etc etc. Eletric ones like Philips one blade (70€) and even mega expensive ones like philips s9000 premium edition 2023 (700€ where I live).

I've tried every cream, every foam, every aftershave. You get the idea....

A week ago I asked here on this forum for helps, and finally i got something.

Therefore, first I must thank the following users : @Ken @Zeyn
This is how it used to look :

IMG 3730

After:
(These photos were taken 1 week after the photo above)
IMG 3915
IMG 3916
PRODUCTS THAT ACTUALLY SOLVED IT

Get a safety razor, forget about every other even eletric shavers. (Those got me bumps aswell)

BASICS:

(Helps but it won't fix completely , brands doens't really matter)

- Get a good pre shave oil (I'm using Murdlock pre shave oil 26€)
- Get a good shaving cream (Murdlock Shaving cream 52.99€)
- Get a good shave brush (Bulldog Original Shave brush 9.50€)
- Get a good safety razor.

GOD SAVERS:

Use these immediately after shaving.

- Alum block (Around 5€)
- Benzoyl Peroxide (I'm using Benzac 12€)

You'll thank me a lot after using this.

Disclaimer

Sorry for the bad english and the newbie format of the guide. It is indeed my 1st time posting a serious topic here.

And once again thanks to @Ken and to @Zeyn :feelsping:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewman, Ryldoo IS COPING, TheBrownOne and 13 others
Thanks for the information.

• +1
Reactions: yumous
laser hair removal or forever have razor bumps

• +1
Reactions: seezy_feezy, redmaxx, Deleted member 32669 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and yumous
Is that you in the pictures? :eek:

If so, you look like a prettyboymogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, coispet and yumous
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Jungcuck, Ken and 3 others
Damn. 🤣 If I saw you IRL I would never think “Blud wrote his first guide on .org”.
Blud fav hobbie is lurking on internet forums. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck and Michael Myers
just saved my life op

mega good thread for newgen

keep going dawgy

• +1
just saved my life op

mega good thread for newgen

keep going dawgy
I felt like after so many years of trying everything that I needed to help people with the same problem

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
does the quality of the shaving cream really matter?
4 dollar one wont do it as well as 40 dollar one?

does the quality of the shaving cream really matter?
4 dollar one wont do it as well as 40 dollar one?
For me it was the combination above that fixed it TOTALLY.

You can experiment with a cheaper cream but it is mandatory the benzac and the alum block!

For me it was the combination above that fixed it TOTALLY.

You can experiment with a cheaper cream but it is mandatory the benzac and the alum block!
whered yo uget the rings

whered yo uget the rings
The pinky one is from a brand named Twojeys (Spanish brand btw). It was an edition called Trust no one.

Have no clue about the other one, can’t remember

The pinky one is from a brand named Twojeys (Spanish brand btw). It was an edition called Trust no one.

Have no clue about the other one, can’t remember
Nice!

Dnrd imagine not being able to shave correctly

Why do you not use an electric shaver like Philips Oneblade instead?

EDIT: nvm, read the post again

Last edited:
  • +1
I have a safety shaving setup, it's pretty nice, although I don't use it it as much anymore because it's better for my skin to just use electric razors tbh

I have a safety shaving setup, it's pretty nice, although I don't use it it as much anymore because it's better for my skin to just use electric razors tbh
Really? I get bumps with electric and dont have them with safety

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

Razor burn is a skin irritation you can develop after shaving. It can happen on any part of your body you shave. Razor burns can affect your face, neck, legs, armpits or pubic area. Dry shaving, shaving too quickly or shaving with a dull blade can all cause razor burn. The skin irritation usually shows up a few minutes after shaving, and it usually lasts from a few hours to a few days.

Pseudofolliculitis barbae is a condition that can occur due to ingrown hairs. Ingrown hairs can occur after shaving when your hair curls into your skin as it grows back. Razor burn and razor bumps both cause red, irritated skin. But razor bumps look like small pimples. Razor burn looks like a blotchy skin rash.
I'd like to start this guide by explaining my journey in getting rid of razor bumps.

When I was a kid I started by shaving everyday because I wanted a chad beard. Since I was 16 I started to noticed everytime I shaved my skin was getting worst and worst, specially in the neck.

I started google searching and watching vids on yt to get solutions. Went to dermatologists, barbers etc.
Every tip was useless. I feel like i've tried everything at this point. Every razor. 6 blade razors. 4 blade razors etc etc. Eletric ones like Philips one blade (70€) and even mega expensive ones like philips s9000 premium edition 2023 (700€ where I live).

View attachment 2427620

After:
View attachment 2427654View attachment 2427655

Get a safety razor, forget about every other even eletric shavers. (Those got me bumps aswell)

BASICS:

GOD SAVERS:

- Alum block (Around 5€)

Disclaimer

Sorry for the bad english and the newbie format of the guide. It is indeed my 1st time posting a serious topic here.

I'm surprised more men aren't using safety razors yet. They're better in nearly every regard. You can use them for life too, just have to replace the blade which is a few cents.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Really? I get bumps with electric and dont have them with safety
100%. Though I get a higher quality shave with safety

View attachment 2427620

After:
View attachment 2427654View attachment 2427655

BASICS:

GOD SAVERS:

- Alum block (Around 5€)

Disclaimer

Thanks bro and ur handsome

Just use a single blade razor. This will help tremendously.

Stubble mogs clean shaven